captives

Go to CruxDreams.com
I’d like to lodge a complaint about the trunk space … seems rather cramped … short on leg and headroom … totally inadequate head rest …
Man, talk about a whinger! Complain, complain, complain! Even en route to your trial for insubordinate insolence you can’t shut up even if that was for your own good!
and what if I need to pee?
Don’t worry so much, Barb, I’ve put a tarpaulin under you, your pee won’t rust my Mustang boot, so just go ahead. If you’re too stinky at our destination, I promise to hose you off with icy water before your appearance in my Kangaroo Court.

Now tuck in that tight little, while I shut the lid. And no, you can’t drive a mustang, this was proven previously!

When traveling one should always be prepared for any emergency that may arise. A well equipped trunk / boot should have a spare tire, a first aid & survival kit, an extra slave girl, & jumper cables at a minmum.

View attachment 1462256
I’d like to lodge a complaint about the trunk space … seems rather cramped … short on leg and headroom … totally inadequate head rest … and what if I need to pee?
Remember : putting her in a roof box saves trunk space, and you don't hear her complain while driving! :roto2nuse:

Back
Top Bottom