Christmas Exposed

Go to CruxDreams.com
A preview of this year's Christmas bash at the Tree House.....

sushi-nude-1.jpg The pre-dinner buffet

images3.jpg Sitting around the fire singing carols

images2.jpg parlor games

images4.jpg more parlor games

images.jpg still more....

and that's before all the slaves guests are taken out to the hill to decorate the holiday crosses.

Dorothy was so excited that Tree had dug a pit and filled it with warm shit and piss...

View attachment 94654

Tree

...I think she would have cum even if I hadn't put the vibrator in her pussy...

I Have the full set of that Mr. Tree ,had it a long time and it always gives me one hell of a thrill too,
shame the video was poor quality , but a girl can`t have everything
Thank You

I was tempted to start another thread for these 3 pictures. The first is for Christmas of which i Wish you all a Merry One. The next 2 will be for the New Year.
View attachment 94777

Twas the night before Christmas ... and all through the house ... not a creature was stirring...but.....well....maybe......

Doesn't look like Barbaria will get to have any of the good food and drink. Left out in the cold again. Poor me.
but.........................it looks cool...................very cool:devil:

Here is artwork from one of the Dofantasy comics Holiday promos.
This one is very tame by comparison to their other Xmas artwork, but I don't want to scare anyone here so I'm just posting this one first. If you want me to continue with the more provocative ones comment here.

Xmas01.jpg

Here is artwork from one of the Dofantasy comics Holiday promos.
This one is very tame by comparison to their other Xmas artwork, but I don't want to scare anyone here so I'm just posting this one first. If you want me to continue with the more provocative ones comment here.

View attachment 94864

Please go ahead

Back
Top Bottom