Closed Since Yesterday

Go to CruxDreams.com
ok Sir, in this case you are involved in my situation :goodjob:

Sir, what should me say this :fuck:
y're feeling hot, but i can't open one of your orifices because your beloved master has the keys and he wouldn't give them me ............................
think he knows me in one way or that:p

y're feeling hot, but i can't open one of your orifices because your beloved master has the keys and he wouldn't give them me ............................

Dear Sir, i add, my master knows what he is doing, and you are a trusted person,thx in the end, and please forgett my question, i obey Sir :) i need to be :spank:

Dear Sir, i add, my master knows what he is doing, and you are a trusted person,thx in the end, and please forgett my question, i obey Sir :) i need to be :spank:
i would like if your master would give me that honor:rolleyes:

Oh I'm pretty sure I could find a way to unlock all of Shellie's most intimate secrets :p:D

At the moment it would be a great pleasure for me, find anybody to open my secrets now; i'm more and more horny an my master will come back only in the night from friday to saturday; wow do i endure so long? :(:oops::rolleyes::spank:

Back
Top Bottom