Condemnation: Burned at the Stake (to the Pole or Crucified)

Go to CruxDreams.com

FabioF

Executioner
Condanna: Bruciato sul Rogo (al palo o crocifisso)
Questo posto è la piazza del Cruxforum dove sono in gioco le condanne di: streghe, lesbiche, adultere, giovani , di pelle d'ebano.

Condemnation: Burned at the Stake (to the stake or Crucified)
This place is the square of the Cruxforum where are the Condemnations at the Stake of: witches, lesbians, adulterers young, of ebony skin.

Attachments

• Witch1.jpg
    Witch1.jpg
    445.3 KB · Views: 1,240
  • Witch2.jpg
    Witch2.jpg
    401.2 KB · Views: 1,043
  • Witch3.jpg
    Witch3.jpg
    434.7 KB · Views: 935
  • Adultery BATS.jpg
    Adultery BATS.jpg
    494.9 KB · Views: 952
  • Bats crux.,.jpg
    Bats crux.,.jpg
    449.4 KB · Views: 945
  • Bats crux...jpg
    Bats crux...jpg
    446.8 KB · Views: 945
  • Bats Crux....jpg
    Bats Crux....jpg
    715 KB · Views: 943
  • Bats Ebony.jpg
    Bats Ebony.jpg
    801.5 KB · Views: 976
  • Bats-.jpg
    Bats-.jpg
    630 KB · Views: 966
  • Bats..jpg
    Bats..jpg
    465 KB · Views: 949
Last edited:
...Altre Condanne sul Rogo.
...Other Condemnations at the Stake.

Attachments

• Bats....jpg
    Bats....jpg
    730.8 KB · Views: 902
  • Crux BATS.jpg
    Crux BATS.jpg
    552.5 KB · Views: 913
  • crux Bats..jpg
    crux Bats..jpg
    504.8 KB · Views: 919
  • crux Bats.,.jpg
    crux Bats.,.jpg
    424.6 KB · Views: 918
  • CruxBats...-.jpg
    CruxBats...-.jpg
    416.8 KB · Views: 922
  • Ebony Witch Bats.jpg
    Ebony Witch Bats.jpg
    681.1 KB · Views: 936
  • Nun BATS.jpg
    Nun BATS.jpg
    583.9 KB · Views: 949
  • 3Witch BATS.jpg
    3Witch BATS.jpg
    497.1 KB · Views: 937
  • Caprice BATS.jpg
    Caprice BATS.jpg
    408.9 KB · Views: 945
  • Putri BATS.jpg
    Putri BATS.jpg
    604.1 KB · Views: 953
YOUNG LOVERS AT THE STAKE.
She - they lit the Stake, it's all true, we'll die Burned alive by these madmen!
He - Already, and it's all your fault. Why? The answer is...your beauty is dangerous and the Inquisitor has discovered your sorcery!
She - why are you telling me this, I loved you, for this I risked my life to cheat on my husband...and now you have to share the Stake with me!
He - Witch!!! only you must Burn alive, now I want to see you tied naked to this pole, be safe and enjoy the scene of flames as they envelop your breasts!
She - you are cruel to me ...a Bastard. Now I know who you are and my wish, be Burned at the Stake, alone, even naked, but without you...Coward!
He - Witch, Witch!!!
She - now I abandonment to the Flames, shut up!!!
She - AAAAAHHAHAHAAH AHHHAAAAAAA...UUUAAAAHHHH...!!!
He - AAAHAHHRGGGHHH AAAAHH AAAAHHHH...!!!

GIOVANI AMANTI AL ROGO.
Lei - hanno acceso il Palo, è tutto vero, moriremo Bruciati Vivi da questi pazzi!
Lui - Già, ed è tutta colpa tua. Perché? La risposta è... la tua bellezza è pericolosa e l'Inquisitore ha scoperto la tua stregoneria!
Lei - perché mi stai dicendo questo, ti ho amato, per questo ho rischiato la vita per tradire mio marito... e ora devi condividere la posta con me!
Lui - Strega!!! solo tu devi Bruciare Viva, ora voglio vederti legata nuda a questo palo, stai al sicuro e goditi la scena delle Fiamme mentre avvolgono i tuoi seni!
Lei... tu sei crudele con me... un Bastardo. Ora so chi sei e il mio desiderio, essere Bruciata sul Rogo, da sola, anche nuda, ma senza di te... codardo!
Lui - Strega, Strega!!!
Lei - ora mi abbandono alle Fiamme, zitta!!!
Lei - AAAAAHHAHAHAAH AHHHAAAAAAA...UUUAAAAHHHH...!!!
Lui - AAAHAHHRGGGHHH AAAAHH AAAAHHHH...!!!

Attachments

• 1BATS.jpg
    1BATS.jpg
    307.3 KB · Views: 840
  • 2BATS.jpg
    2BATS.jpg
    356.3 KB · Views: 729
  • 3BATS.jpg
    3BATS.jpg
    311 KB · Views: 712
  • 4BATS.jpg
    4BATS.jpg
    336 KB · Views: 855
Last edited:
The Inquisitors were increasingly cruel. For this young girl.
Accused of witchcraft, after days of Torture and interrogation...she was Sentenced to be Burned at the Stake.
On a summer afternoon. When the Flames started to grow of her on her young body, drops of her sweat dripped from her from her forehead, down her back.
She wanted to resist that Atrocity of Condemnation, then, her cries full of her pain ...

Gli inquisitori erano sempre più crudeli Per questa giovane ragazza.
Accusata di stregoneria ,dopo gioni di Torture e interrogatorio...è stata Condannata a essere Bruciata sul Rogo.
in un pomeriggio d'estate. Quando le Fiamme hanno iniziato a crescere, sul suo giovane corpo colavano le gocce del suo sudore, dalla fronte, lungo la schiena. Voleva resistere a quella Atrocità di Condanna, poi, le sue grida piene dolore...

Attachments

• Bats Sun summer.jpg
    Bats Sun summer.jpg
    546.7 KB · Views: 996
Daughters accused of Witchcraft climbed the Pyre with their mother, that she brought them into the world.
Every woman knew, that one day they would see the world from the Pyre. That pole, the wood around it, and the hangman's chains were real.
Which of them would have Burned first ?

Figlie accusate di Stregoneria salivano sulla pira insieme alla madre, che le ha messe al mondo.
Ogni donna sapeva che un giorno avrebbero visto il mondo dalla Pira. Quel palo, la legna intorno e le catene del boia erano reali.
Chi di loro sarebbe bruciata per prima ?

Attachments

• mother and daughters BATS.jpg
    mother and daughters BATS.jpg
    487.7 KB · Views: 982
  • Sisters Witch BATS.jpg
    Sisters Witch BATS.jpg
    781.6 KB · Views: 895
  • Sisters Witch BATS..jpg
    Sisters Witch BATS..jpg
    602.8 KB · Views: 882
  • Bats .jpg
    Bats .jpg
    757.9 KB · Views: 907
Last edited:
During the rule of the Holy Inquisition; women of any age could be Burned at the Stake.
Without pity, only the biting desire to enjoy the show.
She is at the Stake, with no one to help her.

Durante il dominio della Santa Inquisizione qualsiasi donne potevano essere bruciate sul Rogo.
Senza pietà solo il mordoso desiderio di godere dello spettacolo.
...è sul Rogo, senza nessuno che la aiuta.

Attachments

• Teen Bats.jpg
    Teen Bats.jpg
    394.9 KB · Views: 937
Last edited by a moderator:
Every day in the medieval squares there was a pyre ready for a girl to be Executed.
The spectacle of being Condemned to the Stake, it was a morbid cruelty. The beauty of young women was subjected to the Flames ...

Ogni giorno nelle piazze medievali c'era una pira pronta per una ragazza da giustiziare. Lo spettacolo della Condanna al Rogo,era una morbosa crudeltà.
La bellezza di giovani donne era sottomessa alle Fiamme...

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    730.1 KB · Views: 969
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    519.9 KB · Views: 870
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    481.2 KB · Views: 851
  • Bats and crux.jpg
    Bats and crux.jpg
    592.2 KB · Views: 882
  • BATS19 copia.jpg
    BATS19 copia.jpg
    433.7 KB · Views: 906
  • Bats.-.jpg
    Bats.-.jpg
    630.1 KB · Views: 904
  • AMY of ARC Bats.jpg
    AMY of ARC Bats.jpg
    452.4 KB · Views: 874
  • 15BATS.jpg
    15BATS.jpg
    474.7 KB · Views: 816
  • 34.jpg
    34.jpg
    422.3 KB · Views: 768
  • Agony BATS.jpg
    Agony BATS.jpg
    499 KB · Views: 845
If a woman was found cheating on her husband...she was Burned Alive along with the man with whom she had committed incest.
This woman happened to be at the Stake...in the center of the Pyre, to its right and left, the men she had gangbanged with.
The inquisition considered sexual perversion witchcraft...

Se una donna era scoperta tradire il marito veniva Bruciata Viva insieme all' uomo con cui aveva commesso incesto.
A questa donna è capitato di essere sul Rogo al centro della Pira, alla sua destra e alla sinistra gli uomini con cui aveva praticato orgie.
L' Inquisizione considerava stregoneria la perversione sessuale.

Attachments

• 1males and witch.jpg
    1males and witch.jpg
    654 KB · Views: 887
During the rule of the Holy Inquisition; women of any age could be Burned at the Stake.
Without pity, only the biting desire to enjoy the show.
She is at the Stake, with no one to help her.

Durante il dominio della Santa Inquisizione qualsiasi donne potevano essere bruciate sul Rogo.
Senza pietà solo il mordoso desiderio di godere dello spettacolo.
...è sul Rogo, senza nessuno che la aiuta.
None of the women shared here are minors ...I search for each image: name and age.

Nessuna della donne qui condivise è minorenne...a ogni immagine cerco: nome e età.
FabioF

Caprice alias BARBARA MOORE at the STAKE. (Part 1)
images inspired by @Barbaria1
In the year of Our Lord 1715, we have the case of Barbara Moore, Accused of Witchcraft ... and Burned at the Stake.
For every time of her of her reincarnation, she was Burned Alive.
The Holy Inquisition has given chase and executed her every woman who bore her name and her similarity.
But, actually ... they wanted to see carnal sin in a body of such a beautiful woman and the spectacle of the Flames around its beauty.

Caprice alias BARBARA MOORE al ROGO. (Parte 1)
immagini ispirate da @Barbaria1
Nell'anno di Nostro Signore 1715, abbiamo il caso di Barbara Moore, accusata di stregoneria...e Bruciata sul Rogo.
Per ogni volta della sue reincarnazione è stata Bruciata Viva.
La Santa Inquisizione ha dato la caccia e giustiziato ogni donna che portava il suo nome e la sua somiglianza.
Ma, in realtà...volevano vedere il peccato carnale in un corpo di una donna tanto bella e lo spettacolo delle Fiamme intorno alla sua bellezza.

Attachments

• Caprice Bats1.jpg
    Caprice Bats1.jpg
    566.4 KB · Views: 825
  • Caprice Bats2.jpg
    Caprice Bats2.jpg
    373.6 KB · Views: 775
  • Caprice Bats3.jpg
    Caprice Bats3.jpg
    565.1 KB · Views: 768
  • Caprice Bats4.jpg
    Caprice Bats4.jpg
    523.8 KB · Views: 800
  • Caprice Bats5.jpg
    Caprice Bats5.jpg
    624.3 KB · Views: 1,068
Caprice alias BARBARA MOORE at the STAKE. (Part 1)
images inspired by @Barbaria1
In the year of Our Lord 1715, we have the case of Barbara Moore, Accused of Witchcraft ... and Burned at the Stake.
For every time of her of her reincarnation, she was Burned Alive.
The Holy Inquisition has given chase and executed her every woman who bore her name and her similarity.
But, actually ... they wanted to see carnal sin in a body of such a beautiful woman and the spectacle of the Flames around its beauty.

Caprice alias BARBARA MOORE al ROGO. (Parte 1)
immagini ispirate da @Barbaria1
Nell'anno di Nostro Signore 1715, abbiamo il caso di Barbara Moore, accusata di stregoneria...e Bruciata sul Rogo.
Per ogni volta della sue reincarnazione è stata Bruciata Viva.
La Santa Inquisizione ha dato la caccia e giustiziato ogni donna che portava il suo nome e la sua somiglianza.
Ma, in realtà...volevano vedere il peccato carnale in un corpo di una donna tanto bella e lo spettacolo delle Fiamme intorno alla sua bellezza.
Wow! Great images! Love this❤️

Nice attention to appropriate facial expressions and detailing everywhere

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom