Condemnation: Burned at the Stake (to the Pole or Crucified)

Go to CruxDreams.com
EXECUTIONER “Supreme Inquisitor; they are ready to be attached to the post and the heretical mouths punished and capped.
Does he want me to squeeze the throats of these heretics or would he rather see them burned?
INQUISITOR “These two young girls have conspired in secret against the Holy Inquisition... against these punitive methods... for this reason, I want the sentence to be Burned at the Pyre... as it must be carried out.
EXECUTIONER "I am carrying out the order of the Supreme Inquisitor. Soon he will hear their young voices screaming in the Flames... and you are ready, these will be excruciating minutes...!
will heretics be burned with a gag?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes: in some cases heretics gag to punish their heretical mouth.
In Italy: Giordano Bruno was Burned Alive with his mouth taped shut for heresy.
I don 't think they had tape in 1600.
According to a witness, Bruno had his "tongue imprisoned because of his wicked words". I would interpret this to mean that his tongue tightly was bound between two strips of wood in a style seen in some bondage photos.
gag1.jpg

But here in my art there is fetish and fantasy... if I find an image with a subject that inspires me...
I free my graphic imagination, the chosen image speaks to me...
I don 't think they had tape in 1600.
According to a witness, Bruno had his "tongue imprisoned because of his wicked words". I would interpret this to mean that his tongue tightly was bound between two strips of wood in a style seen in some bondage photos.
View attachment 1462247

MARRIA LEEAH - THE RELAPSE WITCH
MARRIA "My Name is; Marria Leeah. The Relapsa Witch I am a young woman; witch by choice and in this I am Relapsa...it means I am...I repeat this heresy of mine.... If the Holy Inquisition arrests me...I'm only afraid of what they will do to my female body; but otherwise be rebellious to his dictatorship...
It's a way to live and die free...My name is circulating among the gossips in the village. I know and soon they will come here to arrest me
I know!!!"
At the tribunal of the Holy Inquisition...The woman confessed...Consciously.
MARRIA "I confess that I have been a Witch for five years....I kneel every evening to pray to the male demon.
I am against your church and the dictatorship imposed with terror. The seized items belong to me...Of my experience in Witchcraft practices "
I know I have no right to avoid your age-old arm...I only ask you not to torture my beautiful body...""
INQUISITOR "Damn Witch...Idolator of your dark faith... I exercise my authority....I am known as the most Sadistic Inquisitor.
Chosen by the church; I love to torture and Burn at the Stake Women.
If they are beautiful like you...It excites me even more... PROCEED TO TORTURE THE WITCH RELAPSA!!!
How it should be done...Despite...Her spontaneous confession...!"
Her spontaneous confession; Marria is led to the torture chamber...and her first experience of pain...it becomes daily...for days

Attachments

• 0 Witch RELAPSE.jpg
    0 Witch RELAPSE.jpg
    556.1 KB · Views: 49
  • 1 Witch RELAPSE.jpg
    1 Witch RELAPSE.jpg
    572.2 KB · Views: 43
  • 2 Witch RELAPSE.jpg
    2 Witch RELAPSE.jpg
    623.4 KB · Views: 40
  • 3 Witch RELAPSE.jpg
    3 Witch RELAPSE.jpg
    750.3 KB · Views: 47
  • 4 Witch RELAPSE.jpg
    4 Witch RELAPSE.jpg
    538.6 KB · Views: 55
In her dungeon; Marria prays to the Demon...her nature relapsa of her, towards Witchcraft.
it is the best rebellion against the dictatorship of the Inquisition...and the days pass for her...between sexual abuse and torture... and dungeons...
She soon she will be ready for her cruel execution of her.

INQUISITOR "You remain alone in this dungeon as long as the marks of Torture are present on your body.
I want to see yours at the Stake...Seductive beauty of female suffer and be destroyed in Flames...
Together with this defiant attitude of yours... disguised as false courage....Burning at the Stake is Atrocious...And the Holy Inquisition will make sure you feel it on your skin.
MARRIA "If you did everything on me...I'm ready to get out of here And reach the place decided for my Condemnation...
I pray to my demon...for I do not want to die in front of you, like a submissive... I reject every recantation rest Relapsa !"
INQUISITOR "You will be exposed in an act of public humiliation...to suffer again and face every pain...every minute of separation from a pyre in the making.
Only for you damn woman.
MARRIA "Burn Me!!! ...my Demon; bring my end here... to You, there my Witch's prayer...!"

Attachments

• 9 Witch RELAPSE.jpg
    9 Witch RELAPSE.jpg
    471.3 KB · Views: 49
  • 8 Witch RELAPSE.jpg
    8 Witch RELAPSE.jpg
    472.7 KB · Views: 51
  • 7 Witch RELAPSE.jpg
    7 Witch RELAPSE.jpg
    562.1 KB · Views: 45
  • 6 Witch RELAPSE.jpg
    6 Witch RELAPSE.jpg
    533.6 KB · Views: 45
  •  5 Witch RELAPSE.jpg
    5 Witch RELAPSE.jpg
    562.2 KB · Views: 52
The day of execution arrives for Marria Leeah.
INQUISITOR "In this public square: in the Authority of the Holy Inquisition....announcement to the Accused; Marria Leeah.
The deserved sentence of being Burned at the Stake... The tall Flames Burn Alive...and naked this woman guilty of...
Witchcraft - Heresy - Blasphemy - Prostitution - Evil idolatry - Lesbianism - Devil worshipper.
Be led to the top of her Pyre ready for her...!
MARRIA " Courage Marria; you are a Relapsa Witch... you have to face the Flames on your skin.
Today; i am naked and dirty... due to the sadism of my Inquisitors...and the other Torturers...
Executioner!!! in charge...chain my femininity to pole of my last torment..."
INQUISITOR "
Cursed Witch Marria; this sand in the hourglass marks two hours.
When it all came down...In Executioner she puts the Flaming Torch into the Pyre...soaked in pitch and you will die Horribly Burned Alive.
At the stake as people like you deserve.
The torture of hourglass time is anxiety... Anguish; to see the final moment approaching the most horrible one... on your bare skin.
Goodbye WITCH RELAPSE...!"
MARRIA " You're just a pervert a pig...that has nothing human about it.
I'm waiting for the fire...I'm waiting for these two hours to pass...to satisfy your fetish.
I hate you all...I'd rather be Burned at the Stake and not live with you..."

...continue soon...

Attachments

• 14 Witch RELAPSE..jpg
    14 Witch RELAPSE..jpg
    429.9 KB · Views: 51
  • 13 Witch RELAPSE.jpg
    13 Witch RELAPSE.jpg
    532.1 KB · Views: 52
  • 12 Witch RELAPSE.jpg
    12 Witch RELAPSE.jpg
    484 KB · Views: 52
  • 11 Witch RELAPSE.jpg
    11 Witch RELAPSE.jpg
    622.1 KB · Views: 49
  • 10 Witch Relapse.jpg
    10 Witch Relapse.jpg
    566.4 KB · Views: 49
The sand in the hourglass is falling... the time to live is almost over. The Witch Relapsa observes the dark pyre around her femininity she is chained to the post... She looks at her dirty breasts, the people arrive and the Fire in the brazier...
INQUISITOR" The time available for the witch to stay alive is finished.
Marria Leeah Witch Relapsa....prepare your naked skin for the torments of the Flames.
Your sentence to be Burned at the Stake...it starts now.
Executioner...light the pyre on which the witch has been chained for two hours....Give it to us to see a magnificent sandy show..."
MARRIA " Courage Marria; she looks at the Flames and waits for them like a proud witch.
Give these murderers churchmen the bloody spectacle they wish to see....Offer your breasts to be Burned at the Stake...!"

Attachments

• 20 Witch RELAPSE..jpg
    20 Witch RELAPSE..jpg
    492.9 KB · Views: 7
  • 19 Witch RELAPSE.jpg
    19 Witch RELAPSE.jpg
    448.4 KB · Views: 7
  • 17 Witch RELAPSE.jpg
    17 Witch RELAPSE.jpg
    428 KB · Views: 8
  • 16 Witch RELAPSE.jpg
    16 Witch RELAPSE.jpg
    558.3 KB · Views: 9
  • 15 Witch RELAPSE.jpg
    15 Witch RELAPSE.jpg
    501.9 KB · Views: 11
The Flames and heat are around Marria...her last minutes of her life become moments of growing horror.
She tries to resist the heat of the Fire, the sweat, the smoke... but then she gives up and is forced to scream in pain...
for her Executioners' enjoyment of her
MARRIA "I'm a Witch...I'm a Witch... I'm a Witch... I'm a Witch My name was Marria Leeah...!" AAAAAAAHHHHHHHAAAAAA....AAAAAHHHHAA....AAHHH...!"

Attachments

• 21 Witch RELAPSE.jpg
    21 Witch RELAPSE.jpg
    472 KB · Views: 11
  • 22 Witch RELAPSE.jpg
    22 Witch RELAPSE.jpg
    401 KB · Views: 11
  • 23 Witch RELAPSE.jpg
    23 Witch RELAPSE.jpg
    489.9 KB · Views: 11
Back
Top Bottom