Condemnation: Burned at the Stake (to the Pole or Crucified)

Go to CruxDreams.com
You have to find an isolated place, where Nobody can hear the screams of two women while they Burn, he lives at the Stake.

Bisogna trovare un luogo isolato, dove Nessuno può sentire le urla di due donne mentre Bruciano vive sul Rogo.
Thanks for adding some action to my original picture. You will find it here, in case others want to improve on it :)

honored to read your comments..how do you log in to the new forum section: fantasy art?
Hi. Do you want the whole thread moving or just the pics by @FabioF ? Anyone can start a new thread in the new Fantasy Forum section but the first post has to be moderated to check that it is within the rules. Simply click on Fantasy Art and Images and start a new thread as normal.

The Executioner takes revenge; discovered the betrayal of his wife...now look at its beauty in the Flames at the Stake.
Il Carnefice si vendica; ha scoperto il tradimento di sua moglie....adesso guarda la sua bellezza tra le Fiamme sul Rogo.

Attachments

• FFG.jpg
    FFG.jpg
    559.4 KB · Views: 1,020
Hi. Do you want the whole thread moving or just the pics by @FabioF ? Anyone can start a new thread in the new Fantasy Forum section but the first post has to be moderated to check that it is within the rules. Simply click on Fantasy Art and Images and start a new thread as normal.
Thank @melissa ...if for administrators of the forum is fine ... rest on this page.

During the rule of the Holy Inquisition; women of any age could be Burned at the Stake.
Without pity, only the biting desire to enjoy the show.
She is at the Stake, with no one to help her.

Durante il dominio della Santa Inquisizione qualsiasi donne potevano essere bruciate sul Rogo.
Senza pietà solo il mordoso desiderio di godere dello spettacolo.
...è sul Rogo, senza nessuno che la aiuta.
Hi. I'm just taking a break. Please feel free to continue. Your work does remind me of Arcimboldo. I also recognise the teen BATS girl. I think I once sold her in a Roman slave auction StageFright1.jpg

Hi. I'm just taking a break. Please feel free to continue. Your work does remind me of Arcimboldo. I also recognise the teen BATS girl. I think I once sold her in a Roman slave auction View attachment 1038833
Thanks @melissa ... in a few hours I share new images ...Yes; this girl was for sale they bought her to celebrate a village festival, where it is customary
Burn one at the Stake girl...She was perfect. She did not imagine ..
She discovered her fate when in the square in celebration...she saw the Pyre.

BEFORE EXECUTION.

This woman is locked up for many days in the Dungeons of the castle.
She has lost the knowledge of time....She's the only one, naked under the wrinkled robe of those Sentenced to Death.
She is dirty, her skin stinks of prison and piss.
In the silence of his solitude the same words resound in her mind.

"This court sentences you to be Burned at the stake...Burned at the Stake...Burned at the Stake."

With every sound of footsteps every echo in the dungeon corridor, it made her heart beat.

"Here they are, they come to get me to take me to the Stake."

Then, no one came to her. Waiting was anguish almost Sentenced to the Stake... it became a perverse desire.
During her prison hours, she took the Candle that shed light on her imprisonment...she decided to try the Flame on her skin.
In the pain she felt erotic pleasure ...
"Come on, come and take me to the Gallows. I'm ready ... I want. "

PRIMA DELL' ESECUZIONE.

Questa donna è rinchiusa da molti giorni nelle Segrete del castello.
Ha perso la cognizione del tempo. E' sola, nuda sotto la stropicciata veste dei Condannati a Morte.
Lei è sporca, la sua pelle puzza di prigione e di piscio.
Nel silenzio della sua solitudine, nella sua mente risuonano le stesse parole.

" Questo tribunale ti condanna a essere Bruciata sul rogo... Bruciata sul Rogo... Bruciata sul Rogo."

A ogni suono di passi, ogni eco nel corridoio delle segrete faceva battere il suo cuore.

" Eccoli, vengono a prendermi per portarmi sul Rogo."

Poi, nessuno veniva da lei. Attendere era angoscia quasi la Condanna al Rogo...diventava un perverso desiderio.
Durante le ore di prigione, prese la Candela che faceva luce alla sua prigionia....decise di provare la Fiamma sulla pelle.
Nel dolore ha percepito piacere erotico...

" Coraggio venite e portatemi sul patibolo. Sono pronta...ho voglia. "

Attachments

• before execution.jpg
    before execution.jpg
    547.5 KB · Views: 819
The women were Burned at the Stake, because it was spectacular...sometimes they Burned naked
sometimes dressed ...for the Executioners, observe the strength and beauty of a breast under a robe as a convict it was exciting.
" HEEELLPP... HEEEEELP... I'm innocent I did nothing to deserve the Stake....NOOOOO HEEELPPP.... "

Le donne erano Bruciate sul Rogo; perchè era spettacolare...a volte Bruciavano nude a volte vestite...per i Carnefici
osservare la forza e la bellezza di un seno sotto una veste da condannato era eccitante.
" AIUUUTOOOO...AIUUTOOOOO...sono innocente non ho fatto niente per meritare il Rogo NOOOOO AIUUUTO"

Attachments

• Bats dress witch.jpg
    Bats dress witch.jpg
    526.4 KB · Views: 819
THE WITCH LAURA LOU is the Story. ( Part 1 )
- ( After days of creation ... I start sharing my illustrated story here ... I hope the English translation is good )
Have a good trip ...

Year 1566.
We are in the years of the full activity of the Holy Inquisition ... strange things happened among women.
Dangers change the psyche of some women. More and more attracted to the world of the devil ...
Excited to hunt against them.
Women may believe they are important, or protagonists despite the high price to pay.
LAURA LOU; is the young woman protagonist of this dismal, perverse story of witches by choice.
Her mysterious origins of her: Perhaps she was an orphan raised and expelled from a convent.
She lives her rebellion to the fullest. Her sexual freedom.... Her freedom to live of her is to challenge the difficult times in which she lives.
She finds herself drawn to the Fire on the Candles.
She hears voices ... she Loves to touch the naked bodies of other young women ... she Witnesses a Condemnation to the Stake... of one of her friends named Caprice.
From that moment a fetish desire awakens in her ...

From that moment a fetish desire awakens in her ..To lead her on the path of sin and of the rebellion is YARA.
A glamorous 31-year-old woman ... she's a Witch by choice. she teaches other girls the arts of Witchcraft ...
her to rebel against the dictatorship of the Holy Inquisition.
Yara and Laura fall in love ... One night, in Yara house, after hours of love and sex between women ...
Laura Lou looks at the Candle Flame ...enchanted and she says...

LAURA - "I've never been Burned Alive at the Stake how will it be? you know Yara. "
YARA - "Sooner or later it's something that can happen...we are Witches in times of Witch hunts. "

Days later...in one afternoon Laura Lou decided to perform an act outrageous and challenge.
She lights a Fire in the square in front of the castle and to the tribunal of the Holy Inquisition, to Burn a copy of the book Malleus Maleficarum ...
Laura Lou is reported to the authorities and she is arrested.

Yara hidden behind a house she sees the whole scene.
YARA - "Laura why did you do this..what do you want to prove you will die and I don't know how to save yourself. "
-------

Attachments

• 1 Laura lou.jpg
    1 Laura lou.jpg
    382.5 KB · Views: 711
  • 2 preverse dream.jpg
    2 preverse dream.jpg
    370 KB · Views: 640
  • 3 girlfriend Bats.jpg
    3 girlfriend Bats.jpg
    522.1 KB · Views: 649
  • 4 billy goat.jpg
    4 billy goat.jpg
    664.8 KB · Views: 654
  • 5 Laura and Yara lesbians witch.jpg
    5 Laura and Yara lesbians witch.jpg
    450.2 KB · Views: 653
  • 6 Burn Bible.jpg
    6 Burn Bible.jpg
    663.5 KB · Views: 647
  • 7 Burn Malleus.jpg
    7 Burn Malleus.jpg
    762.2 KB · Views: 607
  • 8 arrest Laura.jpg
    8 arrest Laura.jpg
    535.2 KB · Views: 581
  • 9 Dungeon.jpg
    9 Dungeon.jpg
    409.6 KB · Views: 596
THE WITCH LAURA LOU is History. (Part 2)

Year 1566.
Laura Lou
is now in the presence of the authorities, to answer severe questions, a torquiloquy created to make you fall into the traps of the answers of the accused ...

INQUISITOR: "Say your name."
LAURA: "My name is Laura Lou".
INQUISITOR: "How old are you?"
LAURA: "I'm 22 years old."
INQUISITOR: "Do you know why you were arrested by this Holy Inquisition.?"
LAURA: "Do you think I'm stupid?"
INQUISITOR: "Come dare ... insolent."
LAURA: "Excuse me, Inquisitor."
INQUISITOR: "Do you swear to tell the truth?"
LAURA: "You don't tell the truth, you tell it. It's a question of good will."
INQUISITOR: "The truth must first be sought and known ... Do you consider yourself superior to us?"
LAURA: I try to have the courage it takes to stand in front of you.
INQUISITOR: Do you remember more as a woman or as a Witch?
LAURA: "I am a woman and a Witch by my will. I only obey my god. I am what I am by his command and without his will I do nothing."
INQUISITOR: "How dare you call him god? Who do you obey?"
LAURA: "I obey his voice inside me. He speaks to me through the Flame of a Candle and at night in my sleep I dream of the flames of the Pyres of the Stake".
INQUISITOR: "Why do you confess spontaneously?"
LAURA: Because so that there is no escape from the Holy Inquisition. "
INQUISITOR: "So you know very well that ours are harsh sentences?"
LAURA: "I'm just a little girl here under arrest and soon, a branch of flesh, for the pile of wood and to raise the Ferocious Flames of the Pyre to which you soon Condemn me ... REALLY? My girl's body is ready for Fire . "
INQUISITOR: "The fire is fierce, no one is ready".
LAURA: "it is a light of truth and purification. There is no pleasure in challenging your dictatorship ... if there is no risk of the Route. The path of pain is scary...but it is safer to be purified. "
INQUISITOR: "You're wrong; God's consolation abandons you at the Stake ... reality is the cruel martyrdom of the flesh. Take this girl to the individual room for another interrogation. We will be alone you and me. I want to understand if I can save or Condemn you. . "

Laura and the Inquisitor isolate themselves in a new verse ... for private interrogation.

INQUISITOR: "Take off your tunic and show me in your bosom."
LAURA: "Yes my Inquisitor; do you like my breasts?"
INQUISITOR: "SILENCE ... the questions are within my competence you answer ... and you answer well. Now I want the story of each of these objects on the table ... We found them in your house."
LAURA: "The first story is for the first object: a Bronze Penis; for when we women need a real manly member.
The second element is a; Diary, with my drawings of girls at the Stake of the Inquisition... The third object is; my friend Caprice's Skull ...
to remember?? She was Burned at the Stake many months ago ... when a circle of ash and coals remained ... I stole her skull at the foot of the pole along with her charred bones. The fourth item is an amulet ... gift from a best friend: "

INQUISITOR: "Laura Lou; the echo of your blasphemous nature comes out of your mouth ... my blood freezes as I listened to your words.
Your faults are serious ... because your will is to be a twisted perverted woman in the mind.
You threw yourself into a dead end tunnel STUPID SLUT. ..We have methods of forcing you to say other things hidden within you.
First of all I want to know the name of your best friend ... or rather your infernal friend. Where do you live? I want to see her here with you, I want to listen to you as I face the fear that you are betraying yourself ".

LAURA: "You know how to find my friend ,,, is the most perverse thing about you. You get excited at the idea of finding women who do as much as you want."
I don't say anything about my best friend ... I'm not a traitor ... No I want to condemn her myself. I can tell you other things about me ... "

INQUISITOR: "To grant you the leniency, one last chance to abjure everything and help you return without fault It is my mission at this moment in your life.
You only have two choices of 'simply: I want ABJURE ... !!! .... just the voice.
If you do NOT want to save yourself, abjure ... If you relapse, sign your Sentence Card and we proceed on your body.
Without mercy ... without going back .. "

LAURA: "You didn't understand ... my act of surrender. I was caught burning your stupid ... damned book in the square: the Malleficarum.
I'm against your methods ... against your dictatorship. But my purpose is something else ... a perverse desire, I can't resist.
I ask and beg you to be Burned at the Stake ... With all the accusations and insults you want for me, it doesn't matter.
I want to be at the stake, tied to the stake ... The Sentence at the Stake excites me. I wanted to be in my friend Caprice's place that day ...
I write my name on your note please
Inquisitor ..... Burn Me at the Stake, without going through the Chamber... you can have fun
of the show with my naked body, intact on the gallows. "

INQUISITOR: "Laura Lou, you are the devil's woman ... throughout my career as an Inquisitor ... I have Tortured and Burned Lives at the Stake; 121 women ...happened to arrest women with the same desire as you ... I volunteered their bloody desire ... Tortured and Burned alive with special attention.
Used for my studies on the psyche of the Witches.
Laura Lou if you want to go to the Stake tomorrow you are allowed ... only after hearing your friend's name and where she is ... "
LAURA: "No name of my girlfriend. You already have me. She Prepares the Pyre. I offer you a kinky fetish show.
I write my name on this stupid piece of paper and proceed with my Death Sentence. "

INQUISITOR: "Damn WITCH ... you will have your Sentence at the stake, the most heinous and slowest in the History of the Stake.
but, .. you have to earn your desire. After days of Humiliation and Torture ... where the confession comes out of your voice, with your girlfriend's name.
I too want her in these Dungeons and in the square for her Execution. Winter starts early ... it is cold and wet wood does not allow the fire to be lit.
Start a terrible journey for you. "

A terrible journey begins for Laura Lou. She signed her sentence sheet of hers. now the Inquisitor can release all of her misogyny.
Laura Lou; psyche and body, is the subject of her studies and her sadistic nature.
Laura Lou: She is subject to the cruelest Inquisitor in the world. She must hold out until spring to be Condemned to the Stake and die as she wishes.
The months to come are long if she doesn't resist and she changes her will to live and not to die, however, it's too late.

From experimenting with the Devil's Penis, to studying her sexual perversion.
To the pit of the stench ... between piss sewage and human and animal excrement.
To the Torture of the flesh ... with Whips ... Nails and other objects to be injured ... One day of torment and five from her prison in her cell.
Treated and medicated; endure and endure every time. The Inquisitor experienced and full of passion for what he is free to act.
Observe, listen and write his books for him.
... Poor young Laura ...

-----

Attachments

• 10 process Laura.jpg
    10 process Laura.jpg
    676.6 KB · Views: 621
  • 11 interrog. Laura.jpg
    11 interrog. Laura.jpg
    775.3 KB · Views: 626
  • 12 confession Laura.jpg
    12 confession Laura.jpg
    516.7 KB · Views: 679
  • 13 pene del diavolo.jpg
    13 pene del diavolo.jpg
    596.3 KB · Views: 685
  • 14 Exit dirty Dungeon.jpg
    14 Exit dirty Dungeon.jpg
    565.6 KB · Views: 677
  • 15 Hole Humiliatio.jpg
    15 Hole Humiliatio.jpg
    607.9 KB · Views: 682
  • 16 piss and shit .jpg
    16 piss and shit .jpg
    698.3 KB · Views: 715
  • 17 torture.jpg
    17 torture.jpg
    397 KB · Views: 739
  • 18 after torture.jpg
    18 after torture.jpg
    726 KB · Views: 785
Last edited:
THE WITCH LAURA LOU is the Story. (Part 3)

Year 1566 - Cruxtown

Time passed slowly for Laura Lou marked by dirt on the body,...sexual abuse by the Inquisitor and his torturers.
Her flesh scarred by wounds, after new Torture. The unbearable part for her, it is the duty to put men's penis in the mouth and licking, swallowing disgusting liquids ...
One night she was Tied up,. Nude: with arms and legs open...outside...to be seen and laughed at by the people, to be seen and laughed at by the people
throughout the day.
The sun was behind the hills, it was dawn ... no one was around. everyone was asleep ... except Yara.
He sees Laura tied up outside the castle, moved and happy, he comes over to talk to her. She hadn't seen her for weeks. She knew nothing of her fate.

YARA: "Laura; Love..My Love...What have they done?"
LAURA: "Yara ...Love ...you saw, I can resist, I'm stronger than them and their Torture. "
YARA: "Because you gave yourself to them, why did you get arrested? now no one can save you... I can't save you ... "
LAURA: "My Love ... do you know why?"
YARA: "Is it for your perverse fetish ... your curious attraction for the Stake?"
LAURA: "Good Love...remember well..I confessed this desire to my Inquisitor ...He gives it to me, for his stupid studies as a misogenic maniac.
Studies on the psyche of Witches...he said to me. "

YARA: "You're crazy Laura...My Love if you Die at the Stake, we don't see each other again ... never again. and maybe you die before Torture: "
LAURA "I'm not dying from Torture, these monsters are skilled professionals ...they are able to stop every Torture in time.
They want to Burn a Witch is their perverse maniac passes time....I have time to live until spring".

YARA.: "Spring?"
LAURA: "Yes Love ... I will be Burned at the Stake, on a spring day surrounded by Flames and flowers in the fields.
YARA: "My lLove... how can I help you".
LAURA: "Now go... away Yara, they know about you they Burned me at the Stake right away, if I mentioned your name... they seek you to be executed with me. That's why they Torture me.
They already know I'm a Witch, the Sentence is guaranteed for this. But they want you. "

YARA: "What? My Love...no problem,; do my name ...put an end to your Torture. I'm proud...proud...in LOVE with you and ready to be
Burned at the Stake with you. We are Witches, we know this can become our destiny "

LAURA: "Thanks Love ...I am happy to know that you are ready for the ultimate sacrifice with me ...I would be in good company at the stake with you,
Chained to the same post. But I do not want, I need you among the audience watching the Terrible show of my Martyrdom.
I need your beautiful face, while you look at me, comfort me, with a smile before a wall of Flames divides us."

LAURA: " Please Yara; don't die with me. After my death, if you want you can be arrested. You're a Witch, the Stake is guaranteed for you too...Go away soon someone comes here"
YARA: "I Love you Laura Lou. I admire your strength, your courage to be free even to die.
You are the most Beautiful Witch in the world... You will look Beautiful at the Stake...the day after your death I follow your destiny."

LAURA: "Thanks My Love; see you in spring, somewhere....Now go ... Hi Yara. "

Laura and Yara are separated; The two women in love...they saw each other after a long time. ...For Laura it was a single moment of happiness after weeks of Torture and Humiliation...Someone secretly observed them, now the Inquisitors have seen Yara. They know her face ...she soon she will be captured.
The cold winter arrived in the year 1566...Laura Lou is led out of the castle .. she is naked her Inquisitor wants to Torture her body with the cold.

INQUISITOR: "You're cold, witch...it's Right...your body must be punished with seasonal torments.
LAURA: "Please, Inquisitor; Burn me at the stake...Burn me at the stake. I can't survive this cold. End my life with the Condemnation I desired: "
INQUISITOR: "Desires are total if they are they know how to be desired...There is still a lot of time for you now to suffer,. The spring brings what you want...and what you deserve. CURSED WITCH...!!!"

Winter is almost over, spring near ... The Torture marks on Laura body are almost healed.
The Inquisitor has suspended the Torture she wants her body intact from the torment of the Flames.
Laura Lou is in her Dungeon ...stink, is dirty...look at the Flames on the Candles, she imagines and prepares to Burn at the Stake...she doesn't know when the day of the execution is.
When spring comes...there are flowers on the trees, the hottest days.
Yara walks outside ... away from the castle, sees the preparations for a Pyre. Think about Laura, she knows well that pyre is for her beloved girl....
The terrible day is coming for them. Yara is in full distress, because she has to look at Laura Lou in her Agony in the Flames.

At that moment the Inquisitor visits Laura Lou in her Dungeon of her he throws a flowering branch close to her body.

INQUISITOR: " Witch Laura Lou...I'm here to announce to you the arrival of spring. The season that brings flowers on the branches and the great pile of dead and dry branches, tied to become fagots...to surround a tall pole ...The pole to bind Witches like you with a chain."
LAURA: "My Inquisitor, I'm ready ...I see myself on the great pile of fagots....ready to live the experience of being Burned at the Stake, as my perverse desire.
INQUISITOR: "I've been looking for you the most experienced pyre maker for Condemnations at the Stake ...paid with my money.
You'll be naked on that Pyre, face your doom to Flames giving us a pervert and excellent show....I did it all for myself. you owe me something too and you know what."

LAURA: "Her name is Yara: she is a Witch...she is the woman I make love with in the same bed. She led me to worship the devil, she has to break the rules to become a Witch...of those for the hunt of the holy Inquisition. She lives in the hills behind the forest, in a house with the rooms underground.
She full of objects of the devil and books for heretical studies...
.Yara, will be there in the place intended for my Execution.
I want you to watch me burn alive then you can arrest her and execute her too.

INQUISITOR: "I'll make you burn in a Terrifying Stake ...within five minutes you will regret your perverse desire.
You will feel the hunger of the Flames on your skin...Next to your charred body, we prepare the Pyre to Burn at the Stake...the Cursed Witch
Yara...you betrayed and Condemned her. "

Days later during the seventh of the village festival. An event is announced in the square...A surprise for the people in celebration.
The Witch Laura Lou is brought to the square, she is naked on top of a small stage, decorated for party ...
Laura feels important ...but she is humiliated by everyone they want to see her at the stake. In public the Sentence is read and announced the day chosen for its Execution.

JUDGMENT: READING IN PUBLIC.

"People of Cruxtown...On this day in the year 1566. You are all invited to witness the Execution of this young woman.
This court of the
Holy Inquisition at the end of last summer. He arrested the present here
LAURA LOU, aged 22...After months of interrogation and Torture, this woman confessed to her faults.
Faults listed here.

LAURA LOU; you are guilty of - Witchcraft - Heresy - to be Blasphemous - to call upon the Demons...of Fheft...she after the eEecution at the Stake of the witch Caprice happened a year ago...at night, she stole and kept her skull with him.
LAURA LOU; is a lesbian, she is guilty of obscene and carnal acts with this she lover of hers...Two Lesbian Witches, Relapse in Witchcraft.
LAURA LOU :This court; emits and pronounces your sentence: In three days, in the afternoon after noon LAURA LOU: the witch is led naked towards a large Pyre...where she is sentenced to be Burned at the Stake.
LAURA LOU: Witch, Heretic, lover of the Devil...Your agony is organized to be long and slow. Agony between very high and Ferocious Flames, hungry for your young 22-year-old body....May God have mercy on your soul.. Not for you we have no mercy.
People of Cruxtown:; we look forward to seeing you in 3 days to the place of execution chosen for this Witch.

The village festival has become unforgettable,...the people of Cruxtown drunk on beer and full of food...he learned that in three days he can see a young girl Burning at the Stake.

Attachments

• 10 Laura Whip.jpg
    10 Laura Whip.jpg
    612 KB · Views: 725
  • 11 Laura and Yara.jpg
    11 Laura and Yara.jpg
    583.1 KB · Views: 711
  • 12 winter .jpg
    12 winter .jpg
    556.5 KB · Views: 696
  • 13 winter 2.jpg
    13 winter 2.jpg
    614.6 KB · Views: 690
  • 14 Laura Dungeon dirt.jpg
    14 Laura Dungeon dirt.jpg
    700.9 KB · Views: 643
  • 15prepare Pire.jpg
    15prepare Pire.jpg
    810.3 KB · Views: 612
  • 16 dungeon flower.jpg
    16 dungeon flower.jpg
    421.2 KB · Views: 589
  • 17 Laura candles.jpg
    17 Laura candles.jpg
    358.1 KB · Views: 609
  • 18 public sentence.jpg
    18 public sentence.jpg
    653 KB · Views: 658
THE WITCH LAURA LOU is the Story. (Part 4)

Year 1566 - Cruxtown - Day of EXECUTION.

Three days passed before Laura Lou was Executed at the Stake....The girl in her Dungeon, he meditates about her, prepares her body and her courage
to face the pain of the Flames...She caresses her breasts, her thighs ...Her beauty for many days, ruined by Torture, she now she is back as before.
By sadistic will of her Inquisitor. Laura is naked; sitting on the floor, she looks at the door of her Dungeon...waits to see it open to be conducted
by his captors on the place chosen for the Execution.

INQUISITOR: "Well arrived on the day chosen for your Execution; Witch Laura Lou.
Everything is ready, prepared down to the smallest detail. It's sunny outside, a warm spring day.
A GREAT PYRE; awaits you, prepared with care...it is high, wide...built to give us an amazing show, sadistic and exciting.
Built to give you a long Agony in the Flames...Flames to surround your young body and slowly Burn your Witch skin...seduced young by the Devil. "

LAURA: You tell me my Execution is Atrocious... organized for quest scope?
I
Laura Lou; I've been ready since I was arrested....My perverse desire to be burned at the stake.....now it becomes real. Take me to the stake, in the flames
I turn off my young life ..."

INQUISITOR: Write your name on the parchment beside you, even the Condemned must write with his autograph the sentence recorded on the card.
Then get up and get out of this Dungeon....Outside these walls, a wagon is waiting for you...pulled by a donkey."

Laura Lou gets on the wagon and she begins the journey to the Gallows....a twenty minute journey. As she lets herself be carried away she looks at the blue sky,,,the flowers on the trees, green grass in the fields and then she sees the Great Pyre; its gloomy stage of death.

INQUISITOR: "Laura Lou, WITCH...SLUT, Young Devil Female....Open your mouth ... I order you to execute an oral sex act with the torch...she licks her wet tip of oil...Imagine taking your devil lover's penis in your mouth. "
LAURA: Your misogyny is Incredible...it does not know the boundaries.... You are the flesh and blood wicked one....Better the Flames at the Stake of a life submissive to you. "

After the absurd obscene order of the Inquisitor; Laura Lou is on top of the Great Pyre ...the emotion is intense ... the heart beats, the mind is filled with fear, arousal ... a biting fetish...makes her pee on the platform. She while she looks at the pole ...
Then she gets up ...straight posing, with your back against the hard pole...Laura Lou watches the world at the Stake...she looks at the Pyre it is surrounded by fagots... and she smells oil and pitch.
Shortly after she is no longer alone...on the Pyre comes the black and cruel executioner...A Sadistic Killer.

EXECUTIONER: "Put your body firmly on the pole...You're just an Evil Witch and I'm paid very well for; BURN your young life ALIVE.
AGAINST THE POLE...it's an ORDER... Damn ...You like being Tied up with this Chain....Your
Inquisitor says you are excited by the Condemnation to the Stake...it is true....Answer me WITCH. "
LAURA: "Everything is true my Executioner; I am a Witch, Lesbian and Heretic, attracted to the Flames.
My perverse desire has always been be Burned at the Stake....Ever since I realized I like being a Witch.
Do you have a hard penis while you chain my naked girl body? is hard killer maniac? "

Attachments

• 19 Bats .jpg
    19 Bats .jpg
    679.9 KB · Views: 630
  • 20 Bats.jpg
    20 Bats.jpg
    586.8 KB · Views: 622
  • 21 Bats.jpg
    21 Bats.jpg
    567.9 KB · Views: 637
  • 22 Bats.jpg
    22 Bats.jpg
    411.8 KB · Views: 595
  • 23 Bats.jpg
    23 Bats.jpg
    452 KB · Views: 598
  • 24 Bats.jpg
    24 Bats.jpg
    640.5 KB · Views: 685
  • 25 Bats.jpg
    25 Bats.jpg
    491.1 KB · Views: 706
  • 26 Bats.jpg
    26 Bats.jpg
    468.3 KB · Views: 657
  • 27 Bats.jpg
    27 Bats.jpg
    435.7 KB · Views: 628
THE WITCH LAURA LOU is the Story. (Part 5)

EXECUTIONER: "Damn Witch...Yes I have a hard penis...humid. I Love to Burn women at the Stake, especially when they are young and beautiful like you
In five minutes I make you repent of your wish ...Now I offer you a small advance...Advance before the final show, so we're here today.
Give me A fFLAMING TORCH ... Look at the Flame, feel its warmth, see in her dance the desire to envelop your body in an embrace of pain.
Soon around you is a fence of Flames... dancing in a deadly and Fiery Pyre...At The STAKE... WITCH."

LAURA: "AAAAHHAHAAH...AHHHAAAAA...I HATE YOU..."

Autodafè: proceed with the Sentence: the young Laura Lou is Condemned to the Stake. Sentence carried out in the spring of 1566 in Cruxtown.

LAURA: "Here; Now i Know what it feels like to die Burned at the Stake...And it's all as i through...Excruciating pain, goose bumps, sweating, chills, pleasure coming un from the pussy to the tits streaming down the things. Age 22...Sentenced to be Torture, Humiliation...to Die in the Flames..on my Pyre. To amuse my Executioners...Yet, i don't hate them...I am enjoying what a woman can anjoy a lifetime of fucking...I Lesbian...i Love Yara.
It excites me to be Surrounded by the growing Flames...This growing heat Excites me....My sweat turns me on....Yara turns me on as she watches my Sentence at the Stake....I surrender to the excruciating pain on this Burning Pyre..."

Attachments

• 28 Bats.jpg
    28 Bats.jpg
    379.6 KB · Views: 608
  • 29 Bats.jpg
    29 Bats.jpg
    639.5 KB · Views: 615
  • 30 Bats.jpg
    30 Bats.jpg
    486.2 KB · Views: 570
  • 31 Bats.jpg
    31 Bats.jpg
    260.4 KB · Views: 563
  • 32 Bats.jpg
    32 Bats.jpg
    344.6 KB · Views: 571
  • 33 Bats.jpg
    33 Bats.jpg
    384.2 KB · Views: 584
  • 34 Bats.jpg
    34 Bats.jpg
    458.3 KB · Views: 595
  • 35 Bats.jpg
    35 Bats.jpg
    324 KB · Views: 598
  • 36 Bats.jpg
    36 Bats.jpg
    531.9 KB · Views: 604
THE WITCH LAURA LOU is the Story. (Part 6)

LAURA:
" My Name LAURA LOU, I Am A WITCH...AAAHAHAHAHHA...AHAHAHAAAAAAAA....AAHHAAAAAA....!"

LAURA LOU: Age 22: Burned at the Stake ... Alive...in the afternoon of a day in spring ... From the Burning Pyre, her cries of her, her crying in pain.
In front of excited people...In front of Yara; unaware of the same fate soon ...everything is ready for her ...
She is stopped and arrested, while her poor Laura...the Burned remains remain, among the smoke, the sparks and the stench of burnt flesh ...
---

Attachments

• 37 Bats.jpg
    37 Bats.jpg
    537 KB · Views: 604
  • 38 Bats.jpg
    38 Bats.jpg
    334.3 KB · Views: 571
  • 39 Bats.jpg
    39 Bats.jpg
    408 KB · Views: 593
  • 40 Bats.jpg
    40 Bats.jpg
    495.1 KB · Views: 588
  • 41 Bats.jpg
    41 Bats.jpg
    357.8 KB · Views: 581
  • 42 Bats.jpg
    42 Bats.jpg
    323.6 KB · Views: 578
  • 43 Bats.jpg
    43 Bats.jpg
    307.3 KB · Views: 606
  • 44 Bats .jpg
    44 Bats .jpg
    510.6 KB · Views: 613
  • 45 YARA Arrest.jpg
    45 YARA Arrest.jpg
    498.9 KB · Views: 798
THE WITCH LAURA LOU is the Story. (Part 6)

LAURA:
" My Name LAURA LOU, I Am A WITCH...AAAHAHAHAHHA...AHAHAHAAAAAAAA....AAHHAAAAAA....!"

LAURA LOU: Age 22: Burned at the Stake ... Alive...in the afternoon of a day in spring ... From the Burning Pyre, her cries of her, her crying in pain.
In front of excited people...In front of Yara; unaware of the same fate soon ...everything is ready for her ...
She is stopped and arrested, while her poor Laura...the Burned remains remain, among the smoke, the sparks and the stench of burnt flesh ...
---
Amazing images. Thanks for sharing

Back
Top Bottom