Crucified For Money

Go to CruxDreams.com
( This story already exists somewhere in the forum and now I wrote a continuation with an open end. Please excuse my partly bad english!)

CRUCIFIED FOR MONEY Part 1

Shocking occurences on the market place

It is a slighty warm late Saturday morning in the northeastern Germany.
As Andrea is an enterprising woman she got up quite early today, not knowing what would happen to her today. The shining sun and the blue sky causes some good feelings to the good looking woman in her early fourties.
Together with three of her female friends she strolls through the crowded streets und places of the city. With its about 200.000 inhabitants Lauenbergh is not too big and not too small.
Andrea and her friends feel comfortable here.

The four gals incidentely arrive at the market place. The voices they´ve already heard from far away become louder. “Why are there camera teams, microphones and stuff?” Katja(34), one of the other women asks curiously. “And for what do they use these wooden beams on the floor??” Anne wants to know. She is just 23 and the youngest of the group.

“I am not able to guess what´s going on here, but it looks interesting. Lets pass one of the gaps between the tribunes they have build and sit down there!” The 38 years old Susann suggests.

One time in every year there is a horseshow on the same place and also with four tribunes – one on each side. But nobody can see any horses. Just a sandy underground, as mentioned three wooden beams on the floor and three pales embededded into the ground.
It seems as the four women had arrived just right. A few minutes after taking their places on one of the tribune an announcer begins to speak: “Dear ladies and gentleman! I thank you for coming! I am sure you you won´t regret to be here. The event we have intended for today is one which takes place for the first time. One the one hand side it will be a spectacle, on the other hand side we gonna perform some very cruel and shocking things in our show. So if there are any children younger than 16, please be so kind to leave this venue now!

Andrea and her three friends can slowly count one and one together to think of what the “show” will be about. Some people shall be crucified infront of the eyes of all the spectators! But how could this happen? We are in Germany, in 2012, in a free, democratic state…
And that’s it!
As the announcer explains, the organisers look for three women between 21 and 45 who want to be crucified voluntarily. “They will NOT die this way! Okay, at least it is not the goal of the event. “Not the goal?!” one woman from the spectators side asks. “Yes, to secure that the person is able to stand the crucification, we make a medical exam before!”

“Why should someone agree being put to the cross?” a man from the higher ranks wants to know. “Well, the idea of the game is, that the one who can stand it for the longest time will win no lesser than 1.000.000 Euros! The second placed gets 500.000 and the first one who gives up earns nothing but an extreme experience.”

The announcer turns again to the crowd on the tribunes. Everything is broadcasted live in german television. “So, before I ask who of you is interested, I will explain todays procedure.
For so many money you would have to suffer a lot of pain and possibly for a long time.
The crucification will also be very humiliating because the three volunteers will be required to strip to their underpants at the very beginning and to be completely nude at the end.

“Naked?! Anne reacts with astonishment.

“Andrea, what about you?!” asked Susann.

“Me?! Are you kidding!? Have you thought about how painful this will be??
And the helpless feeling! Being not able to move and to rescue oneself.
The cruxifiers could easily let me die in this place!”
Andrea verbally disagreed with her friends suggestion. But deep in her body there were some feelings telling her the opposite; kind of excitement, curiousity, even arousal.

“No, they won´t execute you! It´s just a very brutal game…” Susann continued to convince the blond 42 years old woman.

“And I do not have the perfect body for getting undressed in public!”
Andrea knows she would feel ashamed once she had taken her clothes off.
“Are you serious, Andrea?” this time it is Katja who insistet “you are an attractive woman!”

“Hehe, thanks Katja.”

Another person asks, if the nails were driven through the wrists or through the palms.
“First we´ll use ropes for carrying the women´s weight and then we nail each palm and take one nail for both feet!”

As this is clear, Susann starts a new approach: “Okay, Andrea, if you´ll let yourself be crucified, I will, too!” …

I've deleted your stories because they are full of links to directupload which takes you to a poker playing web site. If you need help with uploading images then please ask me via PM.

I've just reinstated the stories but without the directupload links. I'm not sure what Martin was trying to do with the links.

Back
Top Bottom