Crucified

Go to CruxDreams.com
Why not crucify them both, next to each other.
rebel leaders deserve nothing else but a few days nailed up in the sun.
After that leave em nailed up till their bones come down on their own accord.

Undress these two pretentious bitches and leave them only a small piece of loincloth just for the flogging, then crucify them side by side. I will gladly tear off their loincloths when the crosses are erected.

Undress these two pretentious bitches and leave them only a small piece of loincloth just for the flogging, then crucify them side by side. I will gladly tear off their loincloths when the crosses are erected.
What would the flogging be like or how would you flog these two bitches? What whip would be ideal for these sluts?

What would the flogging be like or how would you flog these two bitches? What whip would be ideal for these sluts?

Not the flagrum because it tears up the pulpits too much. Rather, I see a leather whip with several straps; they are brought to the flogging station and are spread between two posts. Two executioners take turns flogging, one applying 20 strokes to the back while the other flogs the breasts, stomach and pussy.

we must give it to the legionnaires for scourging and rape. let them undress her, put on her naked body the purple robe of the "Queen of the Jews" and give her a cane in her right hand. then let them weave a crown of thorns for her and put it on her head. well, then let the soldiers beat Gemma and rape her, saying: Guess, Queen of the Jews, who is fucking you now??

The so-called Queen of the Jews Gemma has been sentenced to be crucified, but before she was stripped naked to be punished, the punishment must be severe. How many lashes and with what lash will be a suitable punishment for this queen?

Attachments

• 7d248b2bdb97621f66675037ae612941-683x1024.jpg
    7d248b2bdb97621f66675037ae612941-683x1024.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 207
Here I bring you this woman, her name is Michelle, the so-called queen of the Jews, accused of making believe blasphemies, prostitution and conspiracy against you the emperor. What will be the punishment for this supposed queen of the Jews?IMG_20230409_110142_722.jpgIMG_20230409_110644_880.jpgIMG_20230409_110120_805.jpgIMG_20230409_110052_366.jpg

As Monarch of Lavteria, he sentenced Gemma to be crucified and flogged. Michelle will be flogged to death and Alexandra goes free.

Back
Top Bottom