Go to CruxDreams.com
this flogging session is very long and cruel, I don't know if Valeria managed to cum, but it is very exciting for the spectators
Furthermore, this is her first flogging and in it she realizes that fantasies and reality are very different things. Like a good masochist, she experiences her orgasms remembering or fantasizing about the flogging, but hardly during it despite the adrenaline rush. Probably if the tormentor stops whipping and masturbates her for a few minutes, she will have a deep orgasm. Anyway for the public the show is intensely erotic and very exciting.

Slach ! Slach ! One after the other, the leather lashes are coming to strike this naked body ( mine ?) in leaving many bloody marks ! Drops of blood are flying around, the girl is loudly screaming , into the crowd, the excitement is coming to reach its peak ! Never mind, the supplice is not yet finished ...

This repetition of those different tortures of which some could be deadly has, in my opinion, no interest ...
What we (I) were waiting was the crucifixion of each of the women and mainly their reactions in the spirit of Marcus ...
Sorry if I'm not following more this thread but it is deviating out of its origines ...

This repetition of those different tortures of which some could be deadly has, in my opinion, no interest ...
What we (I) were waiting was the crucifixion of each of the women and mainly their reactions in the spirit of Marcus ...
Sorry if I'm not following more this thread but it is deviating out of its origines ...
You are probably right, Messaline the story is changing and I have other later chapters in which the original spirit is recovered, but in this one I may have gotten stuck, so I will try to correct it so that it is interesting again for you. sorry

Terrible torture.

Back
Top Bottom