Go to CruxDreams.com
währe schön wenn er nackt am Kreuz hängt
"would be nice if he would hang nude."

It is his artistic choice and it is intentional. If it is more a punishment that one can not show the penis, or more that one has not to, is an open question. A lot of us believe this is the appropriate clothing for crucifixion and Rufus perfect shows the pan associated with the crucifixion.

“At this point I am not your friend anymore, I am your EXECUTIONER” – Peter added.

Those words almost paralyzed me, I couldn’t believe what I was hearing, I don’t want to be here, I hope it is just a wild dream, I need to wake up soon.

At that moment Peter’s phone rang.

“Hey Monica, Ranger is calling, probably wants to see the prisoner… Hello, yea… yea… we got him, let me turn on the video face time.” – Peter was working on his phone. – “here he is” he began to record me.

“He looks like a good fit, seems pretty healthy, I think he will last on a cross for a while” – he responded – “why is he wearing pants? Strip him, let us see him fully” – he requested.

Monica walked up to me and began to undo my belt, unbuttoned my pants and then pulled down the zipper. Then she forcefully pulled down my pants leaving me standing in my white briefs. It was really humiliating to be stripped with hands stretched and chained above my head. I looked down in humiliation.
View attachment 841274
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I couldn’t say anything as my mouth was taped, but I was paralyzed with fear. We walked outside, it was pretty chilly, I was wearing only my briefs, my body began to have goose bumps. I saw my car parked on the street. Peter pushed me to the white van that was parked right next to garage doors. Monica opened the side door to the old cargo van and Peter forced me in there. Monica helped to attach my chains to the wall of the van. There I was, stripped of my clothes and chained to the walls of the van somewhere in San Antonio Texas and on my way to my destiny.
View attachment 841275

Full Story here:
WHERE is the full story, Rufus???

Back
Top Bottom