Cruxed soldier

Go to CruxDreams.com
Please take me off this cross! I just had a nail tear through the soles of my feet and be pounded into the the wood. I was a soldier accused of my company.

i just wanted to see my wife who was only 20 miles away by horse.! I never thought anyone would notice i was gone.

here i am, nailed to a cross screaming in agony and going to die for a false claim of desrtion!

How long were you in the army already, soldier!?

Duty is duty!
Regulations are regulations!
Discipline is discipline!
Desertion is desertion!

Regulations clearly state that taking leave from duty without permission is desertion!
Discipline saves lifes in battle! Only perfect discipline creates men of valour that make the difference in combat!

So, we cannot allow such breaches of regulations, soldier!

Keep yourself composed! Soon, the whole army will march in front of your cross!

Don't worry.. you see your wife shortly.
Even the army cannot separate true love..

You see a well used cross brought up ready to receive it's next victim.
Maybe you just should have kept silent.

Silence! Or your wife will join to to pay the blood debt for your traitorous crimes!
Don't worry.. you see your wife shortly.
Even the army cannot separate true love..

You see a well used cross brought up ready to receive it's next victim.
Maybe you just should have kept silent.
But should not she be crucified out of his view. A deserter should not rewarded with the view of his naked wife! All men can see her, except for him.
So that he cannot see her, but only hear her pain, her moaning, and her cursing him for his stupidity.

Disagreed!

Don't think watching his wife suffering on the cross will be a reward,
neither will seeing his wife raped in front of him be a consolation

Seeing his wife suspended between the nails while she curses him for her ordeal is even more of a punishment.

Ah well he will rue the moment he named his wife as an excuse for his crime..

Disagreed!

Don't think watching his wife suffering on the cross will be a reward,
neither will seeing his wife raped in front of him be a consolation

Seeing his wife suspended between the nails while she curses him for her ordeal is even more of a punishment.

Ah well he will rue the moment he named his wife as an excuse for his crime..
That is also a valid statement!

Let's leave the decision to the centurion!

“As i am on the cross some of my fellow soldiers come to see me. Some look in horror as i struggle to stand on the single massive nail in both of my feet while i bang my shoulders on the cross beam and scream.

one centurion thought it would be amusing to attach a greased blood stained phalic shaped cornu to my cross and watch me attempt to stay away from it. I couldn’t, my broken feet and leg muscles failed me and that instrument entered my virgin ass and buried itself to the hilt.

the army marched off to the next battleground and everyone of their last memories of me is watching me fuck myself to death screaming in agony”

“As i am on the cross some of my fellow soldiers come to see me. Some look in horror as i struggle to stand on the single massive nail in both of my feet while i bang my shoulders on the cross beam and scream.
The view of your suffering made them harsher and ingrained a bit of extra discipline into their minds!

Comfort yourself with the thought that your execution will ultimately have had something useful. It saved lifes!

Back
Top Bottom