Go to CruxDreams.com
For those who like a good sadistic photo manipulation, with a lot of gimps, punishments, restraints with ropes/chains, predicaments, bare feet and things beyond imagination, I'm thinking about starting an onlyfans/patreon in the following style.

First I want to see if you like it. I have plenty of material. This is also a tribute to the legendary bdsm creators.

If you like it, I plan to post free samples here and on devianart from time to time.

Please tell me your favorite ones and give suggestions!

:mrgreen:

jail.jpgPrison Hang.jpgprison whip.jpg4. Gimp Box Punishment.jpgcell feed.jpgdungeon special treatment.jpgGimps of the king.jpgIsolation-Room daily wake up.jpgwp post.jpgAmy crux.jpg

For those who like a good sadistic photo manipulation, with a lot of gimps, punishments, restraints with ropes/chains, predicaments, bare feet and things beyond imagination, I'm thinking about starting an onlyfans/patreon in the following style.

First I want to see if you like it. I have plenty of material. This is also a tribute to the legendary bdsm creators.

If you like it, I plan to post free samples here and on devianart from time to time.

Please tell me your favorite ones and give suggestions!

View attachment 1495297View attachment 1495298View attachment 1495299View attachment 1495306View attachment 1495307View attachment 1495308View attachment 1495309View attachment 1495310View attachment 1495311View attachment 1495312
@DarkLordJin please post only thumbnail images - I've reduced these for you, and you may post a maximum of 5 images per tread per day, and all must be sized less than 400kB.

Please familiarise yourself with the forum rules and posting limits before posting. Thanks.

Ok! Thanks for the help! I will familiarise with the rules! Hope the members enjoy my art!
Well, I especially like picture #10, but then I would, wouldn't I? :)

And now you've changed your name I see it's your own art, so the limit is 2MB, but still 5 images, please.

I'm thinking about starting an onlyfans/patreon in the following style.

It's good work. Perhaps a bit 'busy' for my taste - lots of models getting things done to them. It's harder to focus on what any one subject is experiencing. That's just a personal observation. Your manips are well done.
That brings me to the next point. They appear to be photomanipulations, in which case I assume you are using photos of nude models. I am not entirely certain what the copyright rules are for images of nude models, but if you put up pictures for sale on Patreon, you might run into some legal issues. Free use rights likely don't extend to you making money from someone else's photography or modelling, especially if you put them in a BDSM scene.

It's good work. Perhaps a bit 'busy' for my taste - lots of models getting things done to them. It's harder to focus on what any one subject is experiencing. That's just a personal observation. Your manips are well done.
That brings me to the next point. They appear to be photomanipulations, in which case I assume you are using photos of nude models. I am not entirely certain what the copyright rules are for images of nude models, but if you put up pictures for sale on Patreon, you might run into some legal issues. Free use rights likely don't extend to you making money from someone else's photography or modelling, especially if you put them in a BDSM scene.
Thanks for the feedback! Maybe i do it just for fun!

Here some less "busy" manips ! Indeed, you are right! It's actually more challenging to focus with so much information in the image

Attachments

• Back Crucifixion whip by 2.jpg
    Back Crucifixion whip by 2.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 350
  • Crucifixion Fields2.jpg
    Crucifixion Fields2.jpg
    446.8 KB · Views: 357
  • Crucifixion Fields3.jpg
    Crucifixion Fields3.jpg
    463.7 KB · Views: 344
  • Crucifixion Fields.jpg
    Crucifixion Fields.jpg
    472.4 KB · Views: 346
  • Public crucifixion.jpg
    Public crucifixion.jpg
    689 KB · Views: 372
Thanks for the feedback! Maybe i do it just for fun!

Here some less "busy" manips ! Indeed, you are right! It's actually more challenging to focus with so much information in the image
Your manips are very good. I especially like the Crucifixion Fields ones. If I might make a suggestion (and I don't know what software you are using, so I don't want to be judgemental), if you can put shadows for the characters/figures, that would help with the realism. For example, the girl kneeling while she's carrying the cross looks like she should have a shadow on the ground a little to the right. That would make her look more realistically in the picture. Same could be said for the pillory in the Public Crucifixion image (#5).

But your composition and perspective work is excellent. :)

Your manips are very good. I especially like the Crucifixion Fields ones. If I might make a suggestion (and I don't know what software you are using, so I don't want to be judgemental), if you can put shadows for the characters/figures, that would help with the realism. For example, the girl kneeling while she's carrying the cross looks like she should have a shadow on the ground a little to the right. That would make her look more realistically in the picture. Same could be said for the pillory in the Public Crucifixion image (#5).

But your composition and perspective work is excellent. :)
You're welcome my friend!
I'm happy with all the feedback and I will try to improve. Hope you appreciate my ideas. The suggestion of shades will really give more reality to the manips. I will also focus in more crucified woman here. Maybe some pre whipping/punishment or imprisionment before the crucifixion.

Back
Top Bottom