Dear Diary!

Go to CruxDreams.com

Annatar Lord of Gifts

Assistant executioner
Dear Diary,

In addition to Cruxforums.com which has been a revelation, I've just created a FetLife account.

Some good news, it turns out there are Munches happening fairly regularly at the William IV pub, known locally as "Tophouse", it does make me smile because it's known as such an old-man Pub; it's perfect for a low-key meetup!

There's also a dungeon, literally 4 miles down the road! It even backs onto the place where I go to play pool!! This leads me to my first BDSM DAD joke.... That there's balls getting hit with sticks on both sides of the building!

There's no major negatives as such, I would note that as expected the ladies who's thing is pleasure from pain feels like the minority. In terms of subs looking to be tortured it's easily 90% guys, maybe more. That's how it looks anyway.

So, I'll be patient and just work on gently making friends with zero expectation so as to build up trust.

That's all for now, diary!

I remember my first munch, back when you found out about them in local alternative newspaper. I was terrified, especially when they made us go around the room and introduce ourselves. I also didn’t really know what I wanted, as I’d only had a few vanilla relationships up to then.

But that first one gave me the confidence to go back, and I met some R/L play partners on the way to meeting my wife slave.

So go for it, and good luck!!!

Back
Top Bottom