DeviantArt is different....

Go to CruxDreams.com
Sadly, other sites have been no better for me (for my art in general, not just the crucifixion). I haven't been able to get much footing on Twitter or Newgrounds, I don't think Facebook likes NSFW very much, and while Pixiv is very good, it's mosly in Japanese. I don't know any other places I could fit in. :(

Hey, heads up everyone, searching the "crucifixion" and "crucified" tags no longer works, they return zero results, even with mature filters enabled, which means that they had to be manually disabled by someone. That's a decent canary if I've ever seen one. Get your work off site.

Sadly, other sites have been no better for me (for my art in general, not just the crucifixion). I haven't been able to get much footing on Twitter or Newgrounds, I don't think Facebook likes NSFW very much, and while Pixiv is very good, it's mosly in Japanese. I don't know any other places I could fit in. :(
The same is happening to most fetish producers, the general clip sites have censored what can be shown and even said, even in the descriptive form to the point of taking the joy out of it all.
And to produce the art form via pc takes a considerable amount of expensive equipment least of all the creators time that to do it and let it out there for free is beyond diminishing returns.
Case in point the countless reposting of Insex and Kink.com content manipulated or used as suggestive fodder for fantasy fiction.

Hey, heads up everyone, searching the "crucifixion" and "crucified" tags no longer works, they return zero results, even with mature filters enabled, which means that they had to be manually disabled by someone. That's a decent canary if I've ever seen one. Get your work off site.
Must be local because here it works just as it did before

Back
Top Bottom