Enf - Embarrassed Nude Female (No AI images)

Go to CruxDreams.com
Billy is carrying this thread at the moment, with his lady (wife?).

I'd better chip in something to help :)

1617416423_28-p-naked-shy-girls-erotika-31.jpg1617416354_39-p-naked-shy-girls-erotika-42.jpg1617416410_36-p-naked-shy-girls-erotika-39.jpg1617416462_58-p-naked-shy-girls-erotika-61.jpg1617416360_5-p-naked-shy-girls-erotika-6.jpg1617416342_2-p-naked-shy-girls-erotika-3.jpg1617416408_33-p-naked-shy-girls-erotika-36.jpg1617416368_50-p-naked-shy-girls-erotika-53.jpg1617416403_22-p-naked-shy-girls-erotika-25.jpg1617416429_16-p-naked-shy-girls-erotika-18.jpg

Tree always gets me drunk on the Treehouse deck, and then I get silly ….

Does it really say in my terms of employment that anyone caught on Facebook during office hours has to strip, bend over their managers desk, and …. Hey! Wait a minute. This can’t be!

Inspection.jpg
In order to increase the lawfulness and compliance among the female population, law enforcment are granted full power to question and examine any woman if considered suspicious or questionable, soley on the judgement of the officer, like these two women, who were found together in a secluded area, where women congregating together, without the presence of a man, can be a sign of dissentful behaviour. When approached by an officer, women are expected to strip and stand with their backs straight, chests out, and hands behind their backs. Although this also aids in the examination of the women, they are still expected to present themsleves naked like this during questioning, even if the officer dosn't deem a body search necessary, as it is a sign of respect and submission towards an authoritative male figure, and shows that as women, they shouldn't conceal anything from the law, only keeping their heels to keep a sense of formality that women are expected to maintain. They are also required to maintain this naked composure, so that the officer can administer discipline, if he isn't satisfied with their compliance during the examination or questioning.

Last edited:
View attachment 1087229
In order to increase the lawfulness and compliance among the female population, law enforcment are granted full power to question and examine any woman if considered suspicious or questionable, soley on the judgement of the officer, like these two women, who were found together in a secluded area, where women congregating together, without the presence of a man, can be a sign of dissentful behaviour. When approached by an officer, women are expected to strip and stand with their backs straight, chests out, and hands behind their backs. Although this also aids in the examination of the women, they are still expected to present themsleves naked like this during questioning, even if the officer dosn't deem a body search necessary, as it is a sign of respect and submission towards an authoritative male figure, and shows that as women, they shouldn't conceal anything from the law. They are also required to maintain this naked composure, so that the officer can administer discipline, if he isn't satisfied with their compliance during the examination or questioning.
From the picture, it looks to me like the blonde should be punished for not standing straight and thrusting out her breasts for a proper inspection.

From the picture, it looks to me like the blonde should be punished for not standing straight and thrusting out her breasts for a proper inspection.
I imagined that the picture is taken while she was correcting her pose, just after stripping. But if it is a form of minor rebellion on her part, the officer will be sure to remind her not to appear disrespectful towards a male officer.

Back
Top Bottom