Fall Of The Temple – Crux Illustrated Story

Go to CruxDreams.com
it's cruel, sexy, beautiful! and logical too! due to being suffocated, he can't defend himself much...
the soldiers could deliberately prolong the suffering (they would drive a nail into the wrist very slowly)

and I'm interested in the nailing of the feet, it would be nice to see how our sexy girl kicks... :devil:

Thank you again, everyone.

Good question, @Crucified Life . I do not plan to do an ebook for the archives as this story is not as complex as THE WITCH, which had a more elaborate narrative. The story is essentially what I put in the opening post. When I’m done, I will post all the illustrations in chronological order in this thread for everyone’s personal collections.

Now back to THE FALL OF THE TEMPLE as the nailing continues …

Attachments

• Fall of the Temple--HandNailing2 LR.jpg
    Fall of the Temple--HandNailing2 LR.jpg
    471 KB · Views: 1,736

Good question, @Crucified Life . I do not plan to do an ebook for the archives as this story is not as complex as THE WITCH, which had a more elaborate narrative. The story is essentially what I put in the opening post. When I’m done, I will post all the illustrations in chronological order in this thread for everyone’s personal collections.

Good enough for me!!

very good steve!!

As I mentioned, I’m paying homage to crux artists past and present throughout this series. The next illustration in THE FALL OF THE TEMPLE should easily be recognizable as inspired by the great Noble Vulchur.

As the Legionaries lifted Leah onto her feet by the crossbeam, she fought through the unconscionable pain to spew vitriol at the Centurion overseeing her execution.

Fall of the Temple--Hoist1 LR.jpgFall of the Temple--Hoist1S LR.jpg

As I mentioned, I’m paying homage to crux artists past and present throughout this series. The next illustration in THE FALL OF THE TEMPLE should easily be recognizable as inspired by the great Noble Vulchur.

As the Legionaries lifted Leah onto her feet by the crossbeam, she fought through the unconscionable pain to spew vitriol at the Centurion overseeing her execution.

View attachment 1492287View attachment 1492288
amazing!!!!

Still hostile and loudmouthed...In a few minutes the cross will cure her of her outspokenness
Her hostility will remain for the rest of her life, just a lot more silent.

@Steve thanks for your amazing work!

Next in THE FALL OF THE TEMPLE …

Already in agony, nothing could have prepared Leah for the onrush of searing pain when the Legionaries raised her up off the ground.

Fall of the Temple--Hoist2 LR.jpg

Already in agony, nothing could have prepared Leah for the onrush of searing pain when the Legionaries raised her up off the ground.

View attachment 1493308
I was meaning to post a more proper reply to your previous work of this bitch getting raised, but here you go and post an even better image before I can get my thoughts in order. You are a master of pain. You have really honed in on the style of "comics", but not comics are they are, but comics as they appear on their glossy covers. This image is kinetic. You can feel the weight on her body, you can see how she is kicking. It's fantastic stuff! Those beautiful tears and those clenched fists are a real turn-on. You are just spoiling us with these fantastic series!

View attachment 1493308
Love the look of sheer agony as she's raised to the heavens and she prepares to have her feet nailed to the wood. What gives you extra kudos IMHO is the furry underarms and luxuriant bush on display. All victims of the cross need to have full pubic hair on show

I reckon by this time Leah might seriously regret her life choices.
To late by far, now she has to suffer the consequences of those choices,
for the rest of her short remaining but excruciating lifespan left.

The nailing continues in THE FALL OF THE TEMPLE …

View attachment 1494352
Excellent posing! Great sense of movement, and the quality of each image is better than the last, you spoil us with your prolific work; not a single beat of the crucifixion of Leah has been neglected!

View attachment 1494352
That’s a devious spot to pin her feet to the cross.

View attachment 1494352
A devious height to pin her feet to the cross. She won’t be able to fully extend her legs, but neither will she be able to get into a squat/sit position without ripping her shoulders out of their sockets.

The hope of only relief for Leah will be to push her naked ass back against the wood and hope she’s not so bloody and sweaty that it just keeps sliding down.

I love it.

Thank you again, everyone, for the likes and comments.

Don’t be too hasty in doubting the soundness of Leah’s plan just yet, @crumera . We’ll see how it plays out in the illustrations to conclude THE FALL OF THE TEMPLE. I have 6 more illustrations planned after this one. Chronologically, we are now in the point of the story right before the first illustration I posted in this thread.

As you requested, @Aluafaen et Rimmon Ra , here is the other foot nailing.

In THE FALL OF THE TEMPLE, the Legionary delivered the final strike of the hammer. The crucifixion of the brave rebel commander, Leah bat Rafael, who hoped that her sacrifice would lead her comrades to victory, was now complete.

Fall of the Temple--FeetNailing2 LR.jpgFall of the Temple--FeetNailing2S LR.jpg

Thank you again, everyone, for the likes and comments.

Don’t be too hasty in doubting the soundness of Leah’s plan just yet, @crumera . We’ll see how it plays out in the illustrations to conclude THE FALL OF THE TEMPLE. I have 6 more illustrations planned after this one. Chronologically, we are now in the point of the story right before the first illustration I posted in this thread.

As you requested, @Aluafaen et Rimmon Ra , here is the other foot nailing.

In THE FALL OF THE TEMPLE, the Legionary delivered the final strike of the hammer. The crucifixion of the brave rebel commander, Leah bat Rafael, who hoped that her sacrifice would lead her comrades to victory, was now complete.

View attachment 1494780View attachment 1494781
Thanks thanks thanks!

Back
Top Bottom