Favicon's Self-Crucifixion Experiments

Go to CruxDreams.com
After many years of lurking these forums, I believe it's finally time for me to make my very first forum contribution. I have been much inspired by Sonner and would like to thank him for giving me some pointers. In this thread I would like to share some of the past and upcoming experiments on my homemade self-crucifixion setup.

I hope my contribution is worthy, and I wish that you all take great pleasure in viewing my suffering and agony upon my cross.

Attachments

• 1 - Copy.png
    1 - Copy.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 206
  • 2 - Copy.png
    2 - Copy.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 173
  • 3 - Copy.png
    3 - Copy.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 163
  • 4 - Copy.png
    4 - Copy.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 184
Last edited:
Please leave ideas for future content if you would like to see more!
Hi Favicon, thanks for your contribution.
We encourage members to post their work in jpg format, in order to reduce costs incurred by the site.
Many thanks for your attention.

Please leave ideas for future content if you would like to see more!
Your body is so chubby, so cute and sexy. Personally, I like to see you hanging with your legs together. And I want to see you ejaculating while hanging on a cross.

An older test of my setup, prior to adding the sedile and cornu. I have since moved up the foot ropes slightly to encourage myself to "dance" a bit more. In this "true crux" configuration I can last up to 20 minutes before my limbs go completely numb and I am unfortunately forced to come down.

Attachments

• old1.jpg
    old1.jpg
    570.5 KB · Views: 156
An older test of my setup, prior to adding the sedile and cornu. I have since moved up the foot ropes slightly to encourage myself to "dance" a bit more. In this "true crux" configuration I can last up to 20 minutes before my limbs go completely numb and I am unfortunately forced to come down.
You have such a beautiful body. Next time, I want to see you hanging with your legs crossed.

very impressive, yes I saw the cornu,,,,,

Back
Top Bottom