Favorite BDSM material

Go to CruxDreams.com
What is your favorite material to restrain someone? Metal, Wood, Leather, Rope, etc. Personally, I love them all; however, I do get fascinated by by the artistry of ropework. What do you all think?
Leather straps are good.

I have a duffel bag full of BDSM tools. For restraint, I have rope, cuffs with links, hogtie set, handcuffs and tape. Ordinary bungee cord, flex bandage wrap, and her own stockings work well too! I can't give a favourite due to the situation, it would depend on the scenario, and the combination of other tools I would use during that session.

Leather straps, zip ties, rope (not too thick).

I'm a staunch advocate of minimalist bondage.... just enough to keep them from scampering away until I put them on whatever nefarious device I choose, or to keep them in a stressful position for overnight punishment.

What is your favorite material to restrain someone? Metal, Wood, Leather, Rope, etc. Personally, I love them all; however, I do get fascinated by by the artistry of ropework. What do you all think?
Padded leather cuffs work well. Easy to get on and off and don't leave rope burns from struggling. I have used soft rope on occasion. Also have used small and medium sized chain and locks. Zip ties are handy in a pinch. Locking collars have always been a favorite of mine. There's something satisfying about the click of the lock on the collar. Especially when attached to the chain on her back....the next click would be that chain looped through the asshook....no escape until Master sees fit to release it.

Padded leather cuffs work well. Easy to get on and off and don't leave rope burns from struggling. I have used soft rope on occasion. Also have used small and medium sized chain and locks. Zip ties are handy in a pinch. Locking collars have always been a favorite of mine. There's something satisfying about the click of the lock on the collar. Especially when attached to the chain on her back....the next click would be that chain looped through the asshook....no escape until Master sees fit to release it.
Got a nice steel locking collar that uses an Allen key and a screw to lock...

I like steel cuffs. I have a matched set of Smith & Wesson satin-finish handcuffs (2 pairs) and leg irons.

I also like chains, particularly heavy ones. Hands cuffed behind the back and attached by a steel chain to a ring at the back of her collar is good.

I can adjust that so her wrists are pulled uncomfortably upward behind her. That also pulls down and back on her collar, putting pressure on her throat.

Clover clips on her nipples, with a chain between. Wearing the leg irons too, she can only shuffle as I lead her around the room by the chain attached to her nipples.

I like steel cuffs. I have a matched set of Smith & Wesson satin-finish handcuffs (2 pairs) and leg irons.

I also like chains, particularly heavy ones. Hands cuffed behind the back and attached by a steel chain to a ring at the back of her collar is good.

I can adjust that so her wrists are pulled uncomfortably upward behind her. That also pulls down and back on her collar, putting pressure on her throat.

Clover clips on her nipples, with a chain between. Wearing the leg irons too, she can only shuffle as I lead her around the room by the chain attached to her nipples.
And, I forgot to mention, that position pushes her chest out very nicely.

Metal, 3D printed restraints (as you can see in my latest pictures), leather, and, lately added, kinbaku ropes :)

My wife enjoys our 3d printed stuff over metal, they‘re lightweight and you can put them in the dishwasher after a session to clean them.

Back
Top Bottom