Favorite BDSM material

Go to CruxDreams.com
Cool handcuffs. S&w knows how to make good guns and handcuffs
Yes, very good handcuffs. People should avoid the novelty-store cheapo ones. If you're going to get something like this, get the real thing.

They're actually safer and have a much more solid feel to them—and that feeling is the whole point.

What is your favorite material to restrain someone? Metal, Wood, Leather, Rope, etc. Personally, I love them all; however, I do get fascinated by by the artistry of ropework. What do you all think?
The book "Collars, Corsets & Chains" by John Trelawny has lots of information on restraints around the world and throughout history.

He writes that in parts of Afghanistan there was a custom to keep some of the prettiest women restrained. Her arms would be folded up behind her back, with each hand in the opposite elbow, and a plaster cast would be applied around her forearms and elbows, to be worn more or less permanently. Partly this was a display of wealth, showing the household could afford to support someone who did no work. Apparently the only role of the woman in this situation was to look pretty, and perhaps to attract a man who wanted her for a wife or concubine.

I don't know how much of the book is fact or fiction. Either way it's a fun idea. In some of my fictional short stories I have adopted this idea of permanent bondage. I just updated the idea with modern materials, using a cast around the arms and elbows made from something really light and strong like carbon fibers. It seems to me this idea works well for ponygirls, who don't need to use their arms in order to pull a cart and look feminine & pretty while doing it.

I'm a sub, and personally it depends on the situation. I generally prefer to be restrained with ropes or leather, but I also like wooden stocks especially when being tickled.
I like lockable, padded, leather cuffs. Quite effective and don't leave marks to be covered up or explained away. I threw away a lot of stuff after my wife passed away and it was quite enjoyable to have my new partner go shopping with me for new stuff.

Back
Top Bottom