Female Tortures

Go to CruxDreams.com

I like this one, because of the anticipation aspect.
She has been caught, interrogated, put on trial. Found guilty. Condemned.
Her appeal has been denied.
That has been weeks ago.
Waiting...

The day has come. She has been driven to the scaffold, mocked by the crowd.
On the scaffold, a clerk read her crime and her verdict.
The executioner prepared her. She got stripped. Tied to the cross.
The executioner takes his tools. The tools that will iade her body and slowly rip it apart.
She watches, terryfied.
All she has to expect now is pain and agony.
The fate of traitors and spies.

But I was innocent! Nobody listened to me! This is not fair!

But I was innocent! Nobody listened to me! This is not fair!
Would you say it is a miscarriage of justice? It ain't such a thing as miscarriage of justice. There are only bad lawyers.:devil:

(I enjoy your reply, Barbaria, but in my execution fantasies, "guilt" is an essential element of the psychological tension, of the interaction between condemned, the executioners and the onlookers and for me, that picture particularly conveyes that tension in a very intense way. Being condemned innocent appeals little to me, unless the condemned has taken the guilt on him or her. But there is a grey zone and therefore I made the woman a traitor or a spy. She may have let her conscience or her beliefs prevail over the general cause, therefore assuming she did no wrong.
So you get two situations at the moment of execution :
1) one is guilty, accepts what happens (conscience, I did wrong ), but wants to keep up his/her pride (resistance)
2) one is found guilty, resists (conscience, I was right), but accepts the sentence (pride).
And in both cases, the condemend anticipate in fear the pain to come.
I saw (1) in the rendering, you replied on a (2) situation . The result,, the tension on the scaffold, is the same.
Just some thoughts).

Would you say it is a miscarriage of justice? It ain't such a thing as miscarriage of justice. There are only bad lawyers.:devil:

(I enjoy your reply, Barbaria, but in my execution fantasies, "guilt" is an essential element of the psychological tension, of the interaction between condemned, the executioners and the onlookers and for me, that picture particularly conveyes that tension in a very intense way. Being condemned innocent appeals little to me, unless the condemned has taken the guilt on him or her. But there is a grey zone and therefore I made the woman a traitor or a spy. She may have let her conscience or her beliefs prevail over the general cause, therefore assuming she did no wrong.
1) one is guilty, accepts what happens (conscience, I did wrong ), but wants to keep up his/her pride (resistance)
2) one is found guilty, resists (conscience, I was right), but accepts the sentence (pride).
I saw (1) in the rendering, you replied on a (2) situation . The result,, the tension on the scaffold, is the same.
Just some thoughts).

In my own fantasies about being the condemned...I think I lean toward #2 .... it fits my personality I guess ... the belief that what is happening is unjust, but what can I do?

Just some thoughts).
In my own fantasies about being the condemned...I think I lean toward #2 .... it fits my personality I guess ... the belief that what is happening is unjust, but what can I do?

In mine, I'm nearly always being punished just for being who I am -
my parents, birthplace, ethnicity, race - or just for being on the losing side -
in the eyes of my persecutors, that's enough to condemn me.

Again, that may reflect something pretty deep in my personality
and life-experience.

I asking myself "Why did you like creating woman torment scenes?.."
I really like not even result, i like process itself... It sound like i am crazy!!! May be i am... 0
All who knows my new hobbie called me a maniac...
Yes, i do not like scenes of violence, i do not like cruelty tortures...
But how long i can resist the temptation...?

Woman IRL hates me... I do not know why? But i hate them back...

an assortment

Attachments

• game_over_by_vrrattko79-d8o8y8c.jpg
    game_over_by_vrrattko79-d8o8y8c.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 1,410
  • flogging_by_kindinov-d8qyi84.jpg
    flogging_by_kindinov-d8qyi84.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 1,339
  • 3b4fbf1c9ca7d1841c7dc60fb549e4257cb4f4cb4cf212692056be11425d1350.jpg
    3b4fbf1c9ca7d1841c7dc60fb549e4257cb4f4cb4cf212692056be11425d1350.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 1,412
  • b92c7f106c0640bd1c7dc60fb549e425d38e7d78667590a65bbd4c80df575c470b5e698fb7816b2c.jpg
    b92c7f106c0640bd1c7dc60fb549e425d38e7d78667590a65bbd4c80df575c470b5e698fb7816b2c.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 1,433
  • Punishment 94.jpg
    Punishment 94.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 1,562
Back
Top Bottom