Femaleschrist.com;new Productions

Go to CruxDreams.com
For me its the most beautifully erotic depiction of a female crucifixion. The victim is quite lovely and while I normally like nude the loin cloth is just right. How she hung there with no obvious support I don't know but certainly Ramon came up trumps with that one.

I was more embarssed then anything...being naked in front of all of those people...maybe I was a little aroused but more scared then anything.
That figures, I guess, such a young girl and with a large audience! How DID such a thing come into being?? Sounds almost like you fell into the hands of some sinister cult!

That figures, I guess, such a young girl and with a large audience! How DID such a thing come into being?? Sounds almost like you fell into the hands of some sinister cult!
No nothing like that,he was a very rich man who admitted that he was a real pervert and that he always wanted to crucify a young naked girl.

No nothing like that,he was a very rich man who admitted that he was a real pervert and that he always wanted to crucify a young naked girl.
and you seize the chance with both hands to get a better live.................... I thought it was not only the pervert who persuade you but your prospect on a better live

Back
Top Bottom