FILMS !!!!!

Go to CruxDreams.com
I’m watching your posts and I just don’t understand: are you speaking on behalf of Alexander himself or are you his commercial agent? :)))

Саня, дружочек, скажи правду: Who is who? (I'm a fan of your talent as a producer!!)

I write a script and select an actor (or two) for the role(s). Alex handles the booking, the props, and the production. Then, he sends me the raw footage from the cameras, including whatever is filmed prior to "Kamera Auto!" and after "Kamera Stop!", so I see some of the behind-the-scenes of the story. Usually it is White Rose giving direction to whomever is the specimen victim, Alex checking the cameras, adjusting the ropes holding the actors, and jokes between the cast members. Sometimes I can email directly to the actors and White Rose for clarity on how to play the character and present the story, or ask a question about something, but on the day of the shoot it is all up to Alex, White Rose, and the actor to bring my script to life.

It's not a big production company. Alex does a lot of the hard work himself. The cameras are all mounted with pre-set framing and depth. Sound is the in-camera microphone. There is one person to monitor all of the camera, and then another person to edit the final footage into the video you can buy online. There is an actor that I use named Teresa (pictures attached from the film where she's used to test the effects of insect spray on humans) who is actually a video editor for Alex. I think he also uses one other person as an editor, and as a production assistant. White Rose's husband was a production assistant as well, but I'm not sure if he still is. He hasn't appeared in any BTS footage I've seen.

In addition to the raw behind-the-scenes film from all 3 (or 4 or 5) cameras, I also get the finished video. I have my own video editing software and I enjoy spending time using the raw video to make my own personal cut of the film. Wondershare Filmora allows me to crop, zoom, pan, speed-up/slow-down, and do other things to the footage. So, when I get Alex's final commercial version, I usually only watch it to see if they used camera angles that weren't sent to me, just to make sure I have everything, and to maybe get new ideas on how to improve my edit skills. Getting the raw footage from Alex is like getting a gift from Santa on Christmas. Woo-hoo!

As for my story ideas, they usually have some basis on real-life studies or experiments. Involuntary organ donation and sale on the black market was one of my early ones; believe it or not that is a real thing. The one with Teresa being used to test the lethality of insect spray came from a documentary about VW diesel engines and how a small independent lab had conceived the idea of routing exhaust from a running VW in one room to a mask on a bicyclist in another room, to see if the bicyclist would become woozy. Of course (1) the bicyclist thought it would be a test of oxygen absorption during exercise and (2) VW executives nixed the experiment because Germans gassing civilians made for bad optics. But for an unscrupulous research scientist like Dr. Squalus (Dr. Shark), such an experiment could yield results to be sold for big money on the market!

One idea that I'm running with now is taking the fake experiment created by Dr. Stanley Milgram and using as a story where women volunteer to be spanked in order to test their memory under stress, and whether pain improves recall of things. I wrote a couple of fake scripts, but then decided to let the actors play it out for real. It's yielded some surprising results. One woman went from missing 7 out of 20, to missing 5 out of 20, to missing only 3 out of 20. The worst result out of 5 women tested has been 9 missed out of 20 (poor Teresa; I should give her a chance to improve her score. What do you think?).

Attachments

• Teresa suspended 1.jpg
    Teresa suspended 1.jpg
    326.8 KB · Views: 324
  • Teresa - Spray 1.jpg
    Teresa - Spray 1.jpg
    394.7 KB · Views: 271
Also, to better explain what's going on in the two pictures of Teresa being used as a test specimen:

The green bottle holds the insect formula. Dr. Squalus has been hired to test it by the company that is developing it, so she brings in a kidnapped woman/slave/volunteer, strips the woman naked, binds her hands over her head, and then suspends her. The bottle is taped to the control box and a hose runs from the bottle to Teresa's mouth. Clamps are put on Teresa's nipples and she is electrocuted to encourage her to ingest the insect formula. If Teresa survives, great! If she dies, the result is noted and the experiment adjusted to try again with the next specimen.

It's sort of a bondage/horror/science fiction story.

Some fun behind the scenes, before the game begins. Unlike some of my other scripts, this doesn't have a set of scenes. It's a game, played for real, inside the basic framework of a mad scientist that conducts experiments on human beings. In this episode, Dr. Squalus is conducting an experiment based on an idea from Dr. Stanley Milgram. The player is told 20 pairs of words, and must give the matching pair when prompted with a word. If the player fails to give the correct word, she is punished with a spanking. Anna Luna plays the lab assistant giving the words, Wahlberg is the player, and White Rose is Dr. Squalus, who is giving the TED Talk and will be doing the spanking. I told the player to play the game for real, to see how many she could get right out of 20. Wahlberg, to her credit, only missed 3. Anna Luna, in her turn, did much worse and paid the price for her failure dearly.

1. Anna Luna goes over the game rules with White Rose. Anna is a bit nervous so Rose is trying to put her at ease. Notice that Anna is modeling the latest fashion for Russian models.

2. Alex checks the camera while Wahlberg looks bored and Anna asks about a quick wardrobe correction.

3. Anna gets her lab coat while Wahlberg plays peek-a-boo with the main camera monitor and is caught by Rose.

4. Wahlberg playfully begs for mercy, and is rewarded with a poke in her belly.

5. Somebody off-camera told a joke that made all of the actors laugh.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-04-20 231416.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-04-20 231416.jpg
    292.8 KB · Views: 171
  • Screenshot 2024-04-20 231200.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-04-20 231200.jpg
    297.2 KB · Views: 146
  • Screenshot 2024-04-20 231039.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-04-20 231039.jpg
    295.1 KB · Views: 136
  • Screenshot 2024-04-20 230828.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-04-20 230828.jpg
    250.1 KB · Views: 132
  • Screenshot 2024-04-20 230616.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-04-20 230616.jpg
    284.4 KB · Views: 152
Last edited:
Some fun behind the scenes, before the game begins. Unlike some of my other scripts, this doesn't have a set of scenes. It's a game, played for real, inside the basic framework of a mad scientist that conducts experiments on human beings. In this episode, Dr. Squalus is conducting an experiment based on an idea from Dr. Stanley Milgram. The player is told 20 pairs of words, and must give the matching pair when prompted with a word. If the player fails to give the correct word, she is punished with a spanking. Anna Luna plays the lab assistant giving the words, Wahlberg is the player, and White Rose is Dr. Squalus, who is giving the TED Talk and will be doing the spanking. I told the player to play the game for real, to see how many she could get right out of 20. Wahlberg, to her credit, only missed 3. Anna Luna, in her turn, did much worse and paid the price for her failure dearly.

1. Anna Luna goes over the game rules with White Rose. Anna is a bit nervous so Rose is trying to put her at ease. Notice that Anna is modeling the latest fashion for Russian models.

2. Alex checks the camera while Wahlberg looks bored and Anna asks about a quick wardrobe correction.

3. Anna gets her lab coat while Wahlberg plays peek-a-boo with the main camera monitor and is caught by Rose.

Oh I miss my orders. Another 9 months of financial malaise to go. Always like the before and after in the originals. Good of you to show it Thomas.

Some more BTS screenshots. These aren't nearly as exciting as when Wahlberg was about to be tested, but Anna Luna is just so cute that I think they're worth sharing.

1. Alex checks the overhead camera while White Rose checks her phone messages and gives some last-minute direction. An evil scientist's work is never done!

2. Anna Luna looking extra cute while chatting with White Rose.

3. White Rose continues to read her phone messages while Anna Luna watches. I hadn't notice until now how sultry Wahlberg can look; "Now take off your clothes and let me have a look at you."

4. Anna Luna attempts to spy on the doctor's messages.

Attachments

• Snapshot_250.JPG
    Snapshot_250.JPG
    324.4 KB · Views: 85
  • Snapshot_251.JPG
    Snapshot_251.JPG
    365.2 KB · Views: 81
  • Snapshot_252.JPG
    Snapshot_252.JPG
    359.4 KB · Views: 81
  • Snapshot_253.JPG
    Snapshot_253.JPG
    353.3 KB · Views: 92

Love her loincloth.... ;)

Love her loincloth.... ;)

I thought it would add some eroticism to the opening scene. And when she misses her first question and it comes off, it adds some humiliation as well to the fear of what is about to happen to her.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-04-17 094816.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-04-17 094816.jpg
    284 KB · Views: 77
  • Screenshot 2024-04-17 094900.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-04-17 094900.jpg
    276.7 KB · Views: 85
  • Screenshot 2024-04-17 095131.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-04-17 095131.jpg
    272.5 KB · Views: 88
  • Screenshot 2024-04-17 095255.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-04-17 095255.jpg
    261.6 KB · Views: 96
Sure, she's laughing now but just wait till the hard questions come!!!

I want to imagine that Dr. Squalus says something like "Let's see if you can think better without this on."

Followed by:

"Perhaps raising your arms up will improve the blood flow to your brain."

And I will admit that Anna Luna looks amazing in the second and fourth picture in this set.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-04-17 100002.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-04-17 100002.jpg
    266.1 KB · Views: 94
  • Screenshot 2024-04-17 095704.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-04-17 095704.jpg
    259.9 KB · Views: 88
  • Screenshot 2024-04-17 095436.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-04-17 095436.jpg
    268.7 KB · Views: 88
  • Screenshot 2024-04-17 100052.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-04-17 100052.jpg
    266.5 KB · Views: 105
White Rose was kind enough to provide a translation (via Google Translate) of the closing interview with Anna Luna. I'll share it here because it provides some interesting insight into how the mind of the specimen being tested works. I thought for sure that Anna Luna would not return for a second test, but after reading her answers, I think she will. I sent an invitation to White Rose and Alex to see if she would test again.

Interview after the final answer is given:

Squalus to the online audience:
I was very sincerely worried about her.
She's very smart, you've seen it all for yourself.
This is the ultimate patient person.
What is our result?

Valberg:
In total, it turns out there were 7 errors, that is, 13 pairs were named, and if I counted correctly, there were 55 pairs.

Squalus:
So she answered the pain tolerance question with her body.
She's a great fellow, she's a great smart girl.
This is a very good result.
For your very first time with so many words,

The girls have competed several times already.
You did a very good job the first time.
You can be proud of yourself.
Of course, I feel very sorry for the priest.
And it hurts to look at her.
But you're smart.
Let us turn around and show the audience the result of your torment.
Well, as we can see, everything here is undeniably red and painful, right?

Moon:
Everything is fine. I'm fine.

Squalus:
Well, let's sum it up.
Our champion improved her result.
And she made only three mistakes.
only 3 errors out of 20 forms.

Our volunteer, the rival of our champion, is a very good fellow, I think she made 7 mistakes out of 20 pairs of words.
And for the very first time, I think that this is a colossally huge and absolutely excellent result.
She also tested herself for sensitivity to pain and endurance.
She managed it, yes, it was hard.

All red and rosy.
But that’s all we have about our beautiful, rosy-cheeked Russian girls.

(laughter)
Squalus:
Luna, what do you think about the experiment?

Moon:
It’s difficult to say, but the impressions are very interesting.
It's so relaxing now.

Squalus:
Have you already exhaled?

Moon:
Yes. It's already like that... It hurts. Butt.

Squalus:
How are you in general? Did you like participating?

Moon:
It was very interesting.
But I have a feeling that, on the contrary, I forgot.
Due to the fact that my eyes sometimes even became cloudy.
But maybe, probably, I just remembered the last word.
Because I was already motivated not to get hit in the butt anymore.

Squalus:
So, you see, everyone in this experiment finds something for themselves to make it better, better, faster.
Not only because this is how our memory works, but because it is also psychosomatics that affects you yourself.
That is, you know what awaits you, and you don’t want to make mistakes, and you try to get involved as much as possible and remember.
That is, you can get it straight from the depths somewhere.

Moon:
And now let's talk about relief.

Squalus:
And this is good.

Valberg:
My mouth was dry, I was worried about her.
I hope she does better next time.

Squalus:
Until next time, bye-bye.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-04-23 110833.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-04-23 110833.jpg
    285.6 KB · Views: 72
  • Screenshot 2024-04-23 110225.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-04-23 110225.jpg
    292.2 KB · Views: 66
  • Screenshot 2024-04-21 111316.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-04-21 111316.jpg
    299.2 KB · Views: 62
  • Screenshot 2024-04-21 110731.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-04-21 110731.jpg
    298.1 KB · Views: 61
  • Screenshot 2024-04-21 110229.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-04-21 110229.jpg
    300.9 KB · Views: 62
  • Screenshot 2024-04-21 105605.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-04-21 105605.jpg
    292.3 KB · Views: 64
  • Screenshot 2024-04-23 105421.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-04-23 105421.jpg
    291.5 KB · Views: 71
  • Screenshot 2024-04-23 104850.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-04-23 104850.jpg
    280.4 KB · Views: 81
And here's what was said during Wahlberg's interview:

A conversation with Wahlberg before the experiment and her opinion on how she goes through it.

Squalus:
Last time there were 5 errors out of 20 pairs.
This is a very excellent result.

Valberg:
Well, almost the best, I would say.

Squalus:
Almost the best.
Do you think it will turn out better today?

Valberg:
Well, the trend is that I'm doing better and better every time, so I think so.

Squalus:
Okay, tell me, do you think your pain tolerance has improved since you started taking the memory test?

Valberg:
Well, I think so, because somehow there is already so much pain, so much pain that you have to get used to it.

Squalus:
Fine. Does pain improve your memory?

Valberg:
I'm not sure if this is what improves my memory.

Squalus:
Are you just smart? (laughter)
How many times have you taken a memory test in our laboratory?

Walberg:
It seems like three.

Squalus:
Which was the most painful?

Walberg:
The second one was probably the most painful. There is such a feeling.

Squalus:
Okay, but what is more difficult and more painful? so to speak, punishment or remember the words?

Walberg:
Punishment is always unpleasant.

Squalus:
That is, you still seem to be trying to remember more, how to avoid punishment?

Walberg:
I can’t say that I have a goal, but rather I remember better, this makes me happy and at the same time I’m glad that I will have fewer blows.
I think that I remember better not because I am afraid of pain, but because I am already so used to being comfortable, and in comfortable conditions my memory works better.

Squalus:
Well, Anya, I don’t know what you heard from her answers, whether it calmed you down or scared you, but in any case, the experiment is already beginning, and therefore you need to concentrate, try to observe, and draw conclusions for yourself, and, accordingly , do not be nervous.
Because if you are nervous, everyone is nervous, because, as Walberg rightly said, the atmosphere should be calm.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-04-24 083458.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-04-24 083458.jpg
    311.2 KB · Views: 37
  • Screenshot 2024-04-24 084148.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-04-24 084148.jpg
    318.5 KB · Views: 39
  • Screenshot 2024-04-24 084459.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-04-24 084459.jpg
    323.4 KB · Views: 39
  • Screenshot 2024-04-24 085154.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-04-24 085154.jpg
    294.2 KB · Views: 52
  • Screenshot 2024-04-24 084943.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-04-24 084943.jpg
    311.2 KB · Views: 44
And here's what was said during Wahlberg's interview:

A conversation with Wahlberg before the experiment and her opinion on how she goes through it.

Squalus:
Last time there were 5 errors out of 20 pairs.
This is a very excellent result.

Valberg:
Well, almost the best, I would say.

Squalus:
Almost the best.
Do you think it will turn out better today?

Valberg:
Well, the trend is that I'm doing better and better every time, so I think so.

Squalus:
Okay, tell me, do you think your pain tolerance has improved since you started taking the memory test?

Valberg:
Well, I think so, because somehow there is already so much pain, so much pain that you have to get used to it.

Squalus:
Fine. Does pain improve your memory?

Valberg:
I'm not sure if this is what improves my memory.

Squalus:
Are you just smart? (laughter)
How many times have you taken a memory test in our laboratory?

Walberg:
It seems like three.

Squalus:
Which was the most painful?

Walberg:
The second one was probably the most painful. There is such a feeling.

Squalus:
Okay, but what is more difficult and more painful? so to speak, punishment or remember the words?

Walberg:
Punishment is always unpleasant.

Squalus:
That is, you still seem to be trying to remember more, how to avoid punishment?

Walberg:
I can’t say that I have a goal, but rather I remember better, this makes me happy and at the same time I’m glad that I will have fewer blows.
I think that I remember better not because I am afraid of pain, but because I am already so used to being comfortable, and in comfortable conditions my memory works better.

Squalus:
Well, Anya, I don’t know what you heard from her answers, whether it calmed you down or scared you, but in any case, the experiment is already beginning, and therefore you need to concentrate, try to observe, and draw conclusions for yourself, and, accordingly , do not be nervous.
Because if you are nervous, everyone is nervous, because, as Walberg rightly said, the atmosphere should be calm.
And Part 1 with Wahlberg is out! https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/128195/28975031/dr-squalus-memory-test-part-1

If you like your bondage harder, you'll want to wait for Part 2 with Anna Luna. I already posted her post-experiment transcript. But Wahlberg is a stunner when she's spanked!

Attachments

• Snapshot_130.JPG
    Snapshot_130.JPG
    355.1 KB · Views: 48
  • Snapshot_142.JPG
    Snapshot_142.JPG
    339.7 KB · Views: 49
  • Snapshot_150.JPG
    Snapshot_150.JPG
    339 KB · Views: 58
Wahlberg demonstrates the importance of stretching before a big experiment for Dr. Squalus. Let's be careful out there! We don't want to damage our specimens.

Attachments

• Snapshot_189.JPG
    Snapshot_189.JPG
    612.8 KB · Views: 26
  • Snapshot_190.JPG
    Snapshot_190.JPG
    603.1 KB · Views: 27
  • Snapshot_192.JPG
    Snapshot_192.JPG
    598.2 KB · Views: 26
Back
Top Bottom