FILMS !!!!!

Go to CruxDreams.com
While I'm waiting for my new custom video, here's a lovely segment from "Endurance Test on the Cross", starring Teresa. She did a wonderful job and I'm planning on casting her again once I think of a creative experiment to conduct on her. Maybe something with a rack...

You can find the video here: http://deadsexyclips.com/0001134/endurance test on the cross full hd-p-1310.html
Imgur downgraded the image for size reasons. The video is actually much clearer. This sample is from the raw footage and may not be in the commercial version. The great thing about custom videos is that I can get 2, 3, 4 different angles rather than being limited to just the one someone else liked.

Here's the same scene, but from a different angle. This is why I buy customs - to get as many camera angles as I can. I love how her legs are slightly bowed in the first camera angle, but this angle shows the curve of her breasts better. Which do you prefer? Either way, well worth the money!

What did you think of it? Of Teresa's performance? Were you able to understand the storyline? Should I cast her again?
I am prejudiced. She was my first extraordinary 'victim' in a customized video. Fell in love immediately. I love everything with Teresa in it. Not too sure how long she will be with Alex. As a model. I have to say: Kat, Emma, Liz. No one disappointed. Far from it.
Of course I understood the storyline. Not that diificult.
Well, as we say over here in little old Europe: asking the question is answering it. ;-) Go for it.

I am prejudiced. She was my first extraordinary 'victim' in a customized video. Fell in love immediately. I love everything with Teresa in it. Not too sure how long she will be with Alex. As a model. I have to say: Kat, Emma, Liz. No one disappointed. Far from it.
Of course I understood the storyline. Not that diificult.
Well, as we say over here in little old Europe: asking the question is answering it. ;-) Go for it.

I will say this: my only knock on her is that her eyebrows are too thin. It makes her look a bit "severe" in a cruel nanny sort of way. But she has a rocking body and she knows how to use it to sell a scene. I love Love LOVE how she flinched and twitched during her "unconscious" parts of the performance. Not many models would know to do that. It really sold me that she was in a deep REM sleep. She also doesn't do the whole over-the-top crying and screaming and thrashing about thing that other models would do; she plays it like a strong defiant woman and that is a tremendous turn-on to the character. She balances between being strong and accepting her fate. This will hurt, and she will take it bravely.

The best part is the Behind The Scenes. Watching her take direction while tied to the cross was entertaining to watch. Not as entertaining as Alina and Anna when they were together, though.

I have one planned with Liz this weekend, which I'm looking forward to seeing the footage to see if she'd be worth casting in a future Dr. Squalus film. Emma is one that I want to do a one-off Inquisition film with if I can come up with a script for her. And I'm already planning a script to continue Teresa's storyline, if the logistics work.

Attachments

• Teresa zapped 10.jpg
    Teresa zapped 10.jpg
    164.7 KB · Views: 465
Hadn't really noticed her thin eyebrows. Hm. And if that is the only concern ...
Yes, people don't know what they are missing. The waking up of Liz for example was truly spectacular. Happy Alex didn't add that to his edited video.
I am looking forward to watching that Liz video. Give very detailed instructions! She and Alex will follow it to the letter. She certainly did with my last customized one.

Hi Thomas,
just bought Body Donor 18. I don't know what you think but I think Liz does an excellent job as 1 The hippie 2 Your story. Good script, very good actress and Alex has lost some serious weight. Good to see that too.

Hi Thomas,
just bought Body Donor 18. I don't know what you think but I think Liz does an excellent job as 1 The hippie 2 Your story. Good script, very good actress and Alex has lost some serious weight. Good to see that too.

I'm glad you like it. As soon as I saw her in another Cruel World video, I knew she'd make an awesome hippie.

For those who don't speak Russian, the story is that Dr. Squalus and her evil assistant are sitting around waiting for something to do. Suddenly, a hippie protestor breaks in, demanding that they stop testing on innocent animals. She offers her body for testing instead. Dr. Squalus can't believe her good fortune! The hippie chick is gagged so that she will stop her protests, and then electrocuted so that she won't struggle. The first test is a perfume test, to see if it will cause a rash on skin. The second test is to verify the healing properties of a burn cream, so the hippie's foot is burned with a hot iron. At the end, the hippie is told that she must sign a medical waiver, or the tests won't count and animals will have to be used. Tortures include electro, burning, suspension, and gagging.

I think Liz did a good job with her costuming. I didn't care much for the hairy armpits, but they suit her character and it's not really much of a distraction. I'm thinking of casting her again as an intern at Squalus Laboratories, and next time I'll specify shaved armpits.

Here's a sample of the hippie chick being prepared for her testing. This is from the raw footage I received.

I should mention that this weekend Cruel World is filming a quick script I wrote as a test to see how Teresa looks on a rack. This weekend's video is an Inquisition theme using Alex's new studio. If it works well, I'll write a better script using Dr. Squalus and her new intern.
What's the title...??
"Rack around the Clock " ?? Lol:meparto:
( I'll get my coat,shall I ??)

I'm glad you like it. As soon as I saw her in another Cruel World video, I knew she'd make an awesome hippie.

For those who don't speak Russian, the story is that Dr. Squalus and her evil assistant are sitting around waiting for something to do. Suddenly, a hippie protestor breaks in, demanding that they stop testing on innocent animals. She offers her body for testing instead. Dr. Squalus can't believe her good fortune! The hippie chick is gagged so that she will stop her protests, and then electrocuted so that she won't struggle. The first test is a perfume test, to see if it will cause a rash on skin. The second test is to verify the healing properties of a burn cream, so the hippie's foot is burned with a hot iron. At the end, the hippie is told that she must sign a medical waiver, or the tests won't count and animals will have to be used. Tortures include electro, burning, suspension, and gagging.

I think Liz did a good job with her costuming. I didn't care much for the hairy armpits, but they suit her character and it's not really much of a distraction. I'm thinking of casting her again as an intern at Squalus Laboratories, and next time I'll specify shaved armpits.

Here's a sample of the hippie chick being prepared for her testing. This is from the raw footage I received.

I forgot to mention the link, in case anyone wants the full experience.

I should mention that this weekend Cruel World is filming a quick script I wrote as a test to see how Teresa looks on a rack. This weekend's video is an Inquisition theme using Alex's new studio. If it works well, I'll write a better script using Dr. Squalus and her new intern.
I complimented Alex on his work. He sent me some pictures of his new and improved 'Inquisition room(s)' and spaces. Really impressive.

You know you've been spoiled rotten when you see something this awesome but the thought keeps bugging you that the gag is just for show.

Back
Top Bottom