Fit, Lovely Ladies Crucified

Go to CruxDreams.com
The motion has been raised and seconded. Shall we take a vote?

Who am I kidding? This is CRUX forums, not the US Congress. If it were, you might expect a clip sometime in 2023.

First, the previously promised 60-second clip. I spliced together two different 30-second sections from the 30-minute video, one showing whipping on the cross, the other as the model nears her feigned demise. The next post will be a cute outtake that AB included at the end.

Beautiful body. My right size of tits.

Optimum size for me too.

View attachment 1091280
"More than a handful is a waste," a wise man once said. ;)
So says the man with small hands. He probably has a small dick too. I believe there is a correlation.

This proverbial "wise" saying just illustrates that many men don't have a clue what to do with the extra.:rolleyes: Shows a lack of imagination. Women have to deal with that a lot!

She know how to sexy wiggle her body on the cross
when being whipped full-frontally like that, hanging on a cross, there's not much a girl can do but wriggle and writhe - and every twist of her body simply offers another target for the whip!

Seems AB is reacting positively to our missives to him about depicting nailing, flagellation, etc. Here are the promo pics for Inquisition 24, and you might notice the whipping, nails, and use of loincloth (nota bene, Baracus!).

Why this one is numbered 24 while the previous one is 25 is beyond my mathematical sequential reasoning capacity. But who gives a shit.

If I get this one, I'll post a 60-second excerpt.

inquisition24_1-5f3.jpgInquisition24_1.mp4-2.jpgInquisition24_1.mp4-3.jpgInquisition24_1.mp4-4.jpgInquisition24_1.mp4-5.jpgInquisition24_1.mp4-6.jpgInquisition24_1.mp4-7.jpg

The motion has been raised and seconded. Shall we take a vote?

Who am I kidding? This is CRUX forums, not the US Congress. If it were, you might expect a clip sometime in 2023.

First, the previously promised 60-second clip. I spliced together two different 30-second sections from the 30-minute video, one showing whipping on the cross, the other as the model nears her feigned demise. The next post will be a cute outtake that AB included at the end.

I especially love the movement of her tits swaying to the beat of the spanking and her crucifixion!

Seems AB is reacting positively to our missives to him about depicting nailing, flagellation, etc. Here are the promo pics for Inquisition 24, and you might notice the whipping, nails, and use of loincloth (nota bene, Baracus!).

Why this one is numbered 24 while the previous one is 25 is beyond my mathematical sequential reasoning capacity. But who gives a shit.

View attachment 1093778View attachment 1093779View attachment 1093780View attachment 1093781View attachment 1093782View attachment 1093783View attachment 1093784
Oh man, another nailing! Yes please! Will have to get this one soon!

Awww she's adorable!!
She has a fantastic body. It's like that of my partner Silvia, although a couple of kilos less. I do not consider it thin for my taste. The stories that I have written with Silvia's alter-egos, I have described her, as Silvia's appearance when she returned from a trip to France, and it is not that she did not eat, it is that she is not fond of condiments in foods, especially abroad. Although it is not enough reason for me, but she wants to talk little about it. The point is that Silvía came from the skinny trip. Her belly was more concave, and her hips slightly more prominent, but her body was still flexible and harmonious. Like Julia Yaroshenko more or less.

Attachments

• 1_063.jpg
    1_063.jpg
    559 KB · Views: 769

View attachment 1093778View attachment 1093779View attachment 1093780View attachment 1093781View attachment 1093782View attachment 1093783View attachment 1093784
This one looks more natural ;)

Here's a 60-second sampler from Inquisition 24.1. (I hope that means there will be a .2 sometime soon!) I've included some whipping, nailing of hands and feet, crowning of thorns, removal of loincloth, and the "dance." The source video is about 26 minutes long. There is also a very brief and incomplete raising of the cross scene which I left out.

I have to say that this model is not quite the actress of Inquisition 25, but she does a decent (indecent?) job.

Enjoy! (Apologies for the brief green screen in the middle--don't know what happened there. . . .)

Here's a 60-second sampler from Inquisition 24.1. (I hope that means there will be a .2 sometime soon!) I've included some whipping, nailing of hands and feet, crowning of thorns, removal of loincloth, and the "dance." The source video is about 26 minutes long. There is also a very brief and incomplete raising of the cross scene which I left out.

I have to say that this model is not quite the actress of Inquisition 25, but she does a decent (indecent?) job.

Enjoy! (Apologies for the brief green screen in the middle--don't know what happened there. . . .)

Thank you for this

Thank you for this! I think this is the same model that was used in Crucifixion 16 (and others). She goes by the name "Luna". Before I saw your post, I asked AB about casting her to do a scene similar to http://deadsexyclips.com/0001134/the suffering innocent girl 4 full hd-p-724.html

In my script idea, she would be raised for 30 seconds, then lowered for a 10 second rest, then raised for 30 seconds again until she confesses to being a witch. Then, she is crucified.

If anyone thinks the times are too long or short, let me know.

Back
Top Bottom