Fitness Girls

Go to CruxDreams.com
Oh how I admire your craftsmanship... You can own the scene and control the emotional content. Manipulation is a rather poor description of what you do... transformation is more apt.
Glad you enjoyed it. I will look to use one of the other pictures of our athletic beauty in a 'scene' as time permits over the next few days ..

When you'll come, walking in the forest, I shall be prepared for you ...
Some lashes to my ass will make me wet ...
... and you could do to me what we call a penetration to satisfy your deepest desires !

Messa à l'arbre.jpg :rolleyes:

Apostate ? Tree ? RR ? Loxuru ? ... and how many others ?

I shall be prepared for you ...
Some lashes to my ass will make me wet ...
... and you could do to me what we call a penetration to satisfy your deepest desires !

View attachment 1038875 :rolleyes:

Apostate ? Tree ? RR ? Loxuru ? ... and how many others ?
bondage 144 A.jpg
We are all here... We had to take a moment to restrain your wrist! Are you ready, Messa?

these are scarier
I;ve got to admit that "fit" is a real turn on. Fitness is defined as the ripped hardbody gym rats on one hand or the Hegre scarecrows at the other. Extreme ends of the fitness scale . My dreams are about the lithe, buff, and healthy "girl next door" I guess I would be happy to have an Amazon with me in a tussle... Hmmm ... maybe a tussle with an Amazon would be memorable (and probably brief).

Attachments

• autumn raby (6).png
    autumn raby (6).png
    634.2 KB · Views: 253
  • athletic hardbody paige hathaway (7).jpg
    athletic hardbody paige hathaway (7).jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 226
  • the girl next door fit to be tied (3).jpg
    the girl next door fit to be tied (3).jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 218
  • the girl next door fit to be tied (2).jpg
    the girl next door fit to be tied (2).jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 218
  • the girl next door fit to be tied (1).jpg
    the girl next door fit to be tied (1).jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 236
Magdalena Flexibly girl 01

Attachments

• ShowyBeauty-0002.jpg
    ShowyBeauty-0002.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 183
  • ShowyBeauty-0005.jpg
    ShowyBeauty-0005.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 156
  • ShowyBeauty-0006.jpg
    ShowyBeauty-0006.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 143
  • ShowyBeauty-0011.jpg
    ShowyBeauty-0011.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 129
  • ShowyBeauty-0012.jpg
    ShowyBeauty-0012.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 126
  • ShowyBeauty-0013.jpg
    ShowyBeauty-0013.jpg
    1,002.6 KB · Views: 116
  • ShowyBeauty-0016.jpg
    ShowyBeauty-0016.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 124
  • ShowyBeauty-0017.jpg
    ShowyBeauty-0017.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 124
  • ShowyBeauty-0018.jpg
    ShowyBeauty-0018.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 128
  • ShowyBeauty-0019.jpg
    ShowyBeauty-0019.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 205
I'm not sure if this fits here, as it is excercise I am attracted to most, more than the body tone.
The entire compilation has great excercises for women, but 54:49 begins the best part.
I don't know the value as excercise, but it is a great appearance for a woman, and it may be excercise in the sense that it teaches her to display her body.
If she was a slave, this would be a good excercise to comprise her training, as the exhastion and humiliation of being made to do this hours at a time will break her into her new role.
I think what she wears at begining is good excersise wear for women, but it dosn't beat oiled up complatally naked, panting and sweating, while her naked bouncing are completally exposed, with her arms held out in place with a pole.

I'm not sure if this fits here, as it is excercise I am attracted to most, more than the body tone.
The entire compilation has great excercises for women, but 54:49 begins the best part.
I don't know the value as excercise, but it is a great appearance for a woman, and it may be excercise in the sense that it teaches her to display her body.
If she was a slave, this would be a good excercise to comprise her training, as the exhastion and humiliation of being made to do this hours at a time will break her into her new role.
I think what she wears at begining is good excersise wear for women, but it dosn't beat oiled up complatally naked, panting and sweating, while her naked bouncing are completally exposed, with her arms held out in place with a pole.
I love those bouncy breasts and those huge semi-puffed nipples - yummy! :p

Another Manip of the gorgeous Alex Zothberg ,,, especially for CF'er @irallen. Enjoy my friend ...

"THE SPOILS OF WAR"

View attachment 1038749
In a recent post provision of the source images for a posted manipulation seemed to be appreciated so I thought I would follow suit. The five images below constituted the main make-up of "The Spoils of War". A little blurring, initial light adjustment and then an adjusted Soft HQ lighting seemed to do the trick in bringing it all together.

After the Battle.jpeg az 2.jpeg c and b.jpeg cross.png dildo.jpeg Spoils of War.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom