Flavia Cornelia crucified in Italica

Go to CruxDreams.com
and VIII

When Flavia recovered consciousness, the Sun was low on the horizon.
Her time was running out – she thought with mixed feelings of dread and hope.
The crowd watching her execution had noticeably grown since she was put on the cross. Word had probably gotten around town about how interesting today's crucifixions were turning out.
She was very tired, almost exhausted now, and suffering incredibly.
But she strengthened her resolve and, again, draw her courage from the admiration of the people, the love of Marcus, the devotion of Carolus and even from Publius´s rancor and hostility.
And from her deviant fantasies, of course!
She still got excited by being naked on a cross, humiliated in front of so many unknown people.
-No longer now Flavia…- She whispered to herself. - Give them a good show until the end.
She adjusted her position trying to ease her cramps, but also wanting to look her best stretched on her cross.
Marcus had removed his breast plate in order to whip her, but he noticed him now in full armor again. He was looking at her. His feathered helmet at his left arm. His pilum on his right.
She imagined what he was up to and panic and hope gripped her at the same time.
Seeing she was awake he turned around and walked back to were the Consul sat on his litter. He didn´t look to be in a good mood. Marcus wasn´t surprised nor cared in the least.
Reaching him the centurion took a martial stance and spoke in a voice loud enough to be heard by the people surrounding them.
-Hail Publius Septimio! – I ask your permission to finish up the woman as you ordered!
Publius would have prolonged Flavia´s suffering for as long as possible, but this irritating nobody of a centurion, was forcing his hand again.
A murmur of approval rose from the audience, she had behaved extremely well on the cross and deserved a better and more dignified end than days exposed to the crows.
So the Consul had to yield unless he wanted to offend the mob.
-So be it Primus Pilum. - He answered. He will have to find a way to deal properly with this arrogant feathered prick – He decided. The problems were Marcus prestige and the fact that he didn´t have direct authority over him.
-Take me to her cross. I want to see everything from close – He ordered to the slaves bearing his litter. His whole entourage following suit.
Flavia had heard the exchange too and waited with apparent calm. She was very afraid, but kept this from showing.
Marcus came to the beneath her with a sad face and took the pilum ready to strike her heart.
-Marcus, why to open a new hole on her? Just use the slut´s cunt! – Publius ordered getting laughs from his cronies.
-Do as he say Marcus, it´s not worth the fight. – She said in a whisper to her friend. – Could you kill Carolus too? He has been so good to me!
-Yes Milady. I will as soon as the Consul leaves. I am so sorry for you! – he spoke.
-I told you not to be! You have been wonderful as my lover, as my friend and as my executioner! It has been a very painful but exciting experience! I had the chance to live my darkest dreams.
-Do it, I am ready! – she continued after taking a deep breath.
And looking intently into the Consul´s eyes she continued raising now her voice:
-Please Marcus put your pilum deep into my pussy ONE MORE time! – She declared making the Consul and everyone present know that she had granted Marcus what Publius never got.
While the Consul flushed feeling completely humiliated by a naked crucified woman, Marcus got ready, the silence again complete.
The centurion raised his spear towards Flavia´s crotch taking another step forward.
She parted her thighs for him, one last time.
He put the steel point between her pussy lips as she pushed forward getting most of it inside her, while moaning mockingly.
Looking now into her eyes and seeing her nodding ready, he pushed deeper with the weapon. Slowly first.
She felt the spear point filling her, penetrating her deeper than anything before. In the beginning it was even pleasant but soon the pilum reached the end of her womb and she steeled herself for her last pain.
Marcus, felt it too and, with his eyes always on hers, pushed up with strength knowing that he had to make all the damage he could, in order to shorten her agony as much as possible.
He managed to sink one third of his pilum inside her belly before extracting it.
Her eyes betrayed her suffering, but she remained composed. Still the traces of a smile on her face.
A great deal of blood was now pouring from her ruined sex. She looked down between her legs and turned to Carolus.
-Goodbye my friend she said to the nailed man. He was crying openly and could just nod to her admired lady.
She looked back to the centurion, still holding his blooded spear.
-It will be quick now. Thank you so much for everything my dear Marcus! – she whispered, rested her chin on her chest and never moved again.
The crowd started to disperse quickly, talking in low and respectful voices.
The irritated Consul and the rest of the notables, left also in a hurry.
Marcus went to Carolus, who muted a:
-Thanks…- while the Centurion finished him up with an accurate thrust on his heart.

EPILOGUE
Just the following month, word of what had happened in Italica reached the Emperor while campaigning in Dacia.
He was very sorry for the death of Titus. He had been his favorite nephew and a very promising military commander.
But when he learned about a patrician matron, wife of one of his generals and lover of Titus, dying naked on a cross he decided he had to investigate the matter in depth.
He knew about the high regard Titus had for his Primus Pilum Centurion and sent for him. He had left Hispania immediately and, conveniently had joined his army recently. He sent for him.
And Marcus truthfully explained to the Emperor how Titus and Flavia had died.
By this time Publius Septimio knew he had grossly miscalculated the effects of Flavia´s crucifixion. He had gotten carried away by his lust and rancor and not used his brain. He deeply regretted it.
But he regretted much more when Marcus returned with orders from the Emperor.
He died squealing like a pig nailed naked on a cross while most of the inhabitants of Italica and Hispalis, laughed at him.
He took him two days and a half.

The END

By this time Publius Septimio knew he had grossly miscalculated the effects of Flavia´s crucifixion. He had gotten carried away by his lust and rancor and not used his brain. He deeply regretted it.
But he regretted much more when Marcus returned with orders from the Emperor.
He died squealing like a pig nailed naked on a cross while most of the inhabitants of Italica and Hispalis, laughed at him.
He took him two days and a half.
So, at the end, the bad guy gets what he deserves!

Very enjoyable story, Carlos!:clapping::clapping::clapping:

On the other hand, when I write this kind of stories my aim is to entertain and to excite.
I am curious, and I would like to know if anybody, ladies in particular, got really excited with this story.
Would you tell me?
Excitment is, when the story stirs the imagination! It is in the characters, the psychology, the development, it is even in details! This story has it all!

Here you have the last versioon of the story.
I have corrected several grammatical errors (there ar mor left, I am sure), typos and edited a little.
I have added some paragraphs (one of her first whipping, I hope @messaline likes it).
Hopefully this version would be better (who knows).
Please if you re-read it do it here, and if smebody decide to use the story for a Crux´s diggest, this file would be the best choice.

Thanks!

Attachments

• Flavia Cornelia crucified in Italica.docx
    55.5 KB · Views: 74
Back
Top Bottom