How Many Days as A Sex Slave and Being Put on A Cross?

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
Hello Mistress, Master, & Slaves!

So for those of you who are as kinky and crazy as me. Would you like to spend several days as Sex slave; Yea this is fantasy and theme play. You can share your own below. Please keep this in mind I have never done a post like this. So Please don't freak out on me. Blow you will find my own set up and my own want and Please tell me yours and share your ideas and things.

Setting and Setup

I am to be a slave for Two Weeks and this would be a real close to Full time fantasy as being a slave. So lets have show with groups of male and females all are welcome.

I would be capture by volunteers who come and help out with the fun. I would love the feeling of being captured and used in all kinky ways.

Landscaping of the Play area

After the capture of me in the hot and sandy lands and being back the savage. They put chains and force the captured savage along the long trip to the next outpost where they rest and have some sexual fun with the savage before they make it to the grass and woodland. As they stop a small town and show off the savage and let his body get used and show off. Before moving on to the main fort where they will train and get the savage ready for the main events. And the major city and the humanition and show off they capture war savage to be bdsm crucifixion and other sexual bdsm fun by the elite people of the city. Before savage is put a savage sex slave and forced to do parties and other sexual kinky activities. But if savage escapes and is recaptured savage is sent to the fortress. And full bdsm sex captured and rape slave and other bdsm punishments.

Kink and Information

I am five eleven. Well build body. With muscles that show but not too much. And long hair that goes down to the middle of my back. And my legs are nice and no hair on my arms and legs. My skin is smooth and I have a girlish look. And my cock is about seven inches long. And no hair around there. My balls are nice size and could get a bit of pleasure from playing with them. I love ropes. And chains are fun. As well as the feeling of rough hands on my body. As well as the feeling of someone forcing me against the wall or down on the floor. The feeling of rough hands pulling my head back and holding it back as I am being used or examined. Being used like a bitch and name called and mocked.

This should give you some insight.

Like: collars, ropes, handcuffs, shackles, wall restraints, leather cuffs, spread bar, wooden bar, crops, whips, strap-on cock, dildos, vibrators, anal beads and others.

Fantasy
Bdsm crucifixion basics information
1 tie them to a flogging post and whip them until they fall to their knees.
2 get a wooden beam that's 6 feet long. and two ropes that are 3 feet long.
3 force them on their stomach. arms out and put the beam on them and tie down four arms.
4 then force to walk with the beam up a hill and whip as moves to a sandy area with the post of the cross.
5 force on the back and tie down wrist and then play with his cock and balls.
6 lift him onto the upright beam and let him hang for a bit and then tie down ankles. Before playing with his ass a little and making him suck a didlo and use a vibrator to put in his ass. let him stay up there until he cums out. three times.

Limits: hot wax, bathroom stuff, water sports, sharp things and clamps, No Blood.

What I am Looking for and Wants

I love ropes. And chains are fun. As well as the feeling of rough hands on my body. As well as the feeling of someone forcing me against the wall or down on the floor. The feeling of rough hands pulling my head back and holding it back as I am being used or examined. lots of rape and by both male and females and public party and different people and same people. and so several time to cum in different ways.

What you will do to me and the fill the fantasy guidelines that is set in the looking for.

Mistress & Master What would you do and how much would you make me crazy? Please Everyone share your things below!

Thanks
Kira

Hello Mistress, Master, & Slaves!

So for those of you who are as kinky and crazy as me. Would you like to spend several days as Sex slave; Yea this is fantasy and theme play. You can share your own below. Please keep this in mind I have never done a post like this. So Please don't freak out on me. Blow you will find my own set up and my own want and Please tell me yours and share your ideas and things.

Setting and Setup

I am to be a slave for Two Weeks and this would be a real close to Full time fantasy as being a slave. So lets have show with groups of male and females all are welcome.

I would be capture by volunteers who come and help out with the fun. I would love the feeling of being captured and used in all kinky ways.

Landscaping of the Play area

After the capture of me in the hot and sandy lands and being back the savage. They put chains and force the captured savage along the long trip to the next outpost where they rest and have some sexual fun with the savage before they make it to the grass and woodland. As they stop a small town and show off the savage and let his body get used and show off. Before moving on to the main fort where they will train and get the savage ready for the main events. And the major city and the humanition and show off they capture war savage to be bdsm crucifixion and other sexual bdsm fun by the elite people of the city. Before savage is put a savage sex slave and forced to do parties and other sexual kinky activities. But if savage escapes and is recaptured savage is sent to the fortress. And full bdsm sex captured and rape slave and other bdsm punishments.

Kink and Information

I am five eleven. Well build body. With muscles that show but not too much. And long hair that goes down to the middle of my back. And my legs are nice and no hair on my arms and legs. My skin is smooth and I have a girlish look. And my cock is about seven inches long. And no hair around there. My balls are nice size and could get a bit of pleasure from playing with them. I love ropes. And chains are fun. As well as the feeling of rough hands on my body. As well as the feeling of someone forcing me against the wall or down on the floor. The feeling of rough hands pulling my head back and holding it back as I am being used or examined. Being used like a bitch and name called and mocked.

This should give you some insight.

Like: collars, ropes, handcuffs, shackles, wall restraints, leather cuffs, spread bar, wooden bar, crops, whips, strap-on cock, dildos, vibrators, anal beads and others.

Fantasy
Bdsm crucifixion basics information
1 tie them to a flogging post and whip them until they fall to their knees.
2 get a wooden beam that's 6 feet long. and two ropes that are 3 feet long.
3 force them on their stomach. arms out and put the beam on them and tie down four arms.
4 then force to walk with the beam up a hill and whip as moves to a sandy area with the post of the cross.
5 force on the back and tie down wrist and then play with his cock and balls.
6 lift him onto the upright beam and let him hang for a bit and then tie down ankles. Before playing with his ass a little and making him suck a didlo and use a vibrator to put in his ass. let him stay up there until he cums out. three times.

Limits: hot wax, bathroom stuff, water sports, sharp things and clamps, No Blood.

What I am Looking for and Wants

I love ropes. And chains are fun. As well as the feeling of rough hands on my body. As well as the feeling of someone forcing me against the wall or down on the floor. The feeling of rough hands pulling my head back and holding it back as I am being used or examined. lots of rape and by both male and females and public party and different people and same people. and so several time to cum in different ways.

What you will do to me and the fill the fantasy guidelines that is set in the looking for.

Mistress & Master What would you do and how much would you make me crazy? Please Everyone share your things below!

Thanks
Kira
I've fantasized of being cuffed to a cross, arms stretched wide, while the cross is parallel to the floor. There's a phallic pole, roughly 6 inches in length and 2 inches wide, affixed to the beam just below my ass. The executioner pulls my feet downward pulling my ass towards the cornu. The cornu presses upon my hole and starts to invade my ass. My hole reluctantly starts to give way and suddenly opens, sucking in the tip of the cornu which is bulbous. Once the tip is inside my ass, the executioner pulls my legs straight, but ensures I don't slide any further down. My ankles are tied in place. The executioner then takes a noose and cinches it down around my cock and balls. My cock is erect due to my ass being spread by the bulbous cornu. The rope is then pulled taut and securely tied around the crosses pole, just below my feet. My cock and balls and stretched taut. The executioner then pulls me down on the cross slowly impaling me on the phallic pole already in my ass. As I become further impaled, the rope tethered to my cock becomes slack and I gain some relief only to be impaled. When almost fully impaled, the executioner nooses my throat, pulls it taut above my head until I start to choke and ties it off around the top of the cross. My suffering is set. The executioner slides me upward on the cross giving my relief to my throat. I now see my predicament. As the cross is lifted, I slide downward impaling my ass as I hang on the cross. My throat becomes constricted. The further impaled I become the less I can breathe. I immediately pull myself upward, but my noosed cock and balls keeps me from totally coming off the cornu. My dance begins where I'm either choking, being impaled or stretching my cock and balls. The executioner starts to suck my cock as my dance continues so as to embarrass me and show that my cock and balls belongs to him. He milks me and then affixes electrodes around my cock's shaft. The electricity starts to flow. After dancing for what felt like hours, the executioner lowered the cross back down, removing the electrodes. Was this mercy? No. My ankles were untied and re-positioned behind the cross a couple of feet further up than they had previously been. My legs became spread due to such. The cross was raised one last time. I slid down, became impaled again and hanged by my throat. My arms were too weak to do anything and the tying of my ankles up and behind the cross ensured I couldn't push up. A line of people came up to the base of the cross and each took a few deep sucks on my cock until I drew my last breathe, cumming one last time.

Back
Top Bottom