From the Autobiography of Lady Agetha Alcorn York England 1485

Go to CruxDreams.com
I don't know if I will go that far!
But you already referred the dog which licked and aroused Agetha. Why not writing the next step, she cocksucking the dog and that fucks her. Also you can choose between consent or not situation. But she as a masochist craves to be humiliated and to fulfill depraved desires. The same will be with horses. They are sex slaves with no limits.

But you already referred the dog which licked and aroused Agetha. Why not writing the next step, she cocksucking the dog and that fucks her. Also you can choose between consent or not situation. But she as a masochist craves to be humiliated and to fulfill depraved desires. The same will be with horses. They are sex slaves with no limits.
Nothing's stopping you from writing your own story. Where Laura goes with hers is up to her.

Nothing's stopping you from writing your own story. Where Laura goes with hers is up to her.
I don't suggest her what to write. I only give her some ideas. If she thinks I am an annoyance to her she simply can tell me not to say anything else and I will obey to her not to you!

I don't suggest her what to write. I only give her some ideas. If she thinks I am an annoyance to her she simply can tell me not to say anything else and I will obey to her not to you!
lsd, I really appreciate that you appear to have read my first fantasy story and have made your suggestions known. I actually did write that last part with your suggestion that Lady Agetha has masochistic nature which she first discovers while being whipped. I did this for you and it was not my original intent. I hope that this aspect of her whipping was enjoyable for you to read. Thank you.
On the other hand and as Mark has noted this is my fantasy not yours and if I continue it will be my imagination that dictates the story. I am not fond of the thoughts of bestiality or extremes of torture or cuxifiction so do not expect to read those elements in any of my future writings if they are posted. I did include the male dog in the story as a way to demonstrate her humiliation as others stood by and watched the dog sexually arouse her with it's tongue. I love oral sex and the sensation of a tongue on my pussy but so far never with a dog. So thank you and everyone for your comments and critiques. I am humbled.

lsd, I really appreciate that you appear to have read my first fantasy story and have made your suggestions known. I actually did write that last part with your suggestion that Lady Agetha has masochistic nature which she first discovers while being whipped. I did this for you and it was not my original intent. I hope that this aspect of her whipping was enjoyable for you to read. Thank you.
On the other hand and as Mark has noted this is my fantasy not yours and if I continue it will be my imagination that dictates the story. I am not fond of the thoughts of bestiality or extremes of torture or cuxifiction so do not expect to read those elements in any of my future writings if they are posted. I did include the male dog in the story as a way to demonstrate her humiliation as others stood by and watched the dog sexually arouse her with it's tongue. I love oral sex and the sensation of a tongue on my pussy but so far never with a dog. So thank you and everyone for your comments and critiques. I am humbled.
You are so right. Please forgive me if I overdone it... Please continue your writing, it is so arousing. Yes reading your story made my aroused and i asked a client to whip me naked chained to the whipping post outside the brothel mercilessly imagining that I was lady Agetha.

You are so right. Please forgive me if I overdone it... Please continue your writing, it is so arousing. Yes reading your story made my aroused and i asked a client to whip me naked chained to the whipping post outside the brothel mercilessly imagining that I was lady Agetha.
No forgiveness necessary. Take care.

• Love
Reactions: lsd
From the Autobiography of Lady Agetha Alcorn York England 1485
Story by Laura1949

My respects, Laura!
This is one of the best told historical punishment resp. whipping stories I have read in a long time. Vividly and fluently told, gripping and moving.
Just the right mix of eroticism and compassion.
Style and aesthetics are not neglected either.
Quite marvellous!
As an author of my own erotic torture and crucifixion stories, I have to pay you a huge and honest compliment - especially as a debut author!
Is this really your first erotic story? Hard to believe, fantastic!

Please keep it up, I really see great potential and am already looking forward to your next story...

Laura, I would like to offer to make your wonderfully told story available to the German readership of the CruxForums
(https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/conversations/deutsche-crux-forum-member-2-0-ab-februar-2023.41707/).
I would therefore like to ask you whether you would agree to me translating your three-part story into fluent, error-free and good German and posting it (with your name as the autor, of course!) in the three story parts in the German forum.

I am so enthusiastic about your story that I would love to do that.

Best wishes from Germany!

Thank you for your permission via PM to translate into German, dear Laura.
I will do this over the coming weekend :Laie_22mini:and then share the link to the German-language CruxForums.

How can I say no to such a request. I am overwhelmed with gratitude and would be honored to have you translate my story into German. I am truly humbled.
No this is not my first story. I have written many stories but this is the first one that I dared to post on a website. I may have saved a few in my stored files and if I can locate them I will post them here. Thank you so very, very much. I am in tears with gratitude.

Last edited:
Oh, moving a woman to tears (outside of a BDSM session :spank: ) is only acceptable to me if they are tears of positive emotion.

It will be an honour for me to translate the three parts into my mother tongue and it will be a pleasure for me (and no doubt many other readers) to read more stirring stories from you.

Back
Top Bottom