Gender Preference on Spanking Instruments

In a M/F scenario, which is / are your favorite spanking instrument(s)?

• [Male] Bare Hand

• [Male] Wooden Paddle

• [Male] Strap / Tawse

• [Male] Cane

• [Male] Hairbrush

• [Female] Bare Hand

• [Female] Wooden Paddle

• [Female] Strap / Tawse

• [Female] Cane

• [Female] Hairbrush

Results are only viewable after voting.
Go to CruxDreams.com
I had an interesting conversation with a group of spanking enthusiasts regarding their favorite spanking instruments for M/F.

Just wondering what do males / females prefer here.

Please take note that this is a M/F scenario i.e. male spanks females.
You can vote up to two choices maximum.
For males, please do place check(s) on option with prefix as [Male]; for females, with prefix as [Female].

Why?

Last edited:
I had an interesting conversation with a group of spanking enthusiasts regarding their favorite spanking instruments for M/F.

Just wondering what do males / females prefer here.

Please take note that this is a M/F scenario i.e. male spanks females.
You can vote up to two choices maximum.
For males, please do place check(s) on option with prefix as [Male]; for females, with prefix as [Female].

Why?
Definitely bare hand is my favourite, though strap or belt is a close second. Having her squirming across my knees so I can feel every twitch and quiver, that’s the best.
A9452A7F-0537-4DD8-8349-DF50ADC632EC.jpeg

Realy prefer something that leaves deep bruises. I realy wish for her ass cheeks to look like two overripe cherries when the punishment is over so paddle and tawse as first place but a good old caning is also quite fun to watch.

The cane is my favourite CP implement, it is the tradition of it, the ritual, pre, during, and post caning, the theatre around it and above all the psychology involved. Traditional CP implements just create the right scenario, i like tradition.

Back
Top Bottom