Girl on girl BDSM.

Go to CruxDreams.com
And something different . . .Supergirl being interrogated on the futuristic Veratron machine. Her titties are being pulled by the purple tractor beams with high power lasers focussed on her nipples and green pusher rays arching her back. Her tormentor is Catwoman who is removing SG's panty for . . . you can guess!

Attachments

• Z_01_S Supergirl on the Veratron.jpg
    Z_01_S Supergirl on the Veratron.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 593
Love No5.
"Such bravado, Ms Moore, you really must learn to control that tongue. Here you are, suspended naked and I have the whip, so you can anticipate a very painful lesson."
Who is this bitchy woman? Where did she ever find those hideous pants? Has she no decent sense of tasteful fashion. What? You say she’s Joan Tree? Oh no!!! Oh Shit! Now I’m really in for it, HELP!!!!!

the_queen_and_the_witch.jpg
I did some checking and it’s definitely Sinbad, or as he’s known these days, “Simbad6” on Renderotica . It would have been easier to identify if some spawn of Satan had not cropped off the signature… :mad: (in fact that little red blob at the lower edge on the right, that’s the top of the “S” in “Sinbad” :BangHead: ). And here’s the off-topic rant: as an artist I would rather be IGNORED than have my work reposted with my name cropped off it. It’s the ultimate insult! :rolleyes: Whoever’s doing this, I hope they die in a freak windmill explosion :doh:

Last edited by a moderator:
I did some checking and it’s definitely Sinbad, or as he’s known these days, “Simbad6” on Renderotica . It would have been easier to identify if some spawn of Satan had not cropped off the signature… :mad: (in fact that little red blob at the lower edge on the right, that’s the top of the “S” in “Sinbad” :BangHead: ). And here’s the off-topic rant: as an artist I would rather be IGNORED than have my work reposted with my name cropped off it. It’s the ultimate insult! :rolleyes: Whoever’s doing this, I hope they die in a freak windmill explosion :doh:
Unfortunately, it happens more and more often that one finds drawings or photo manips on the Internet where... accidentally... the signature has disappeared when cropped. Why do you disregard the people who create something like this and put a lot of effort into it. If I want to publish something like this, I at least try to find the author (which unfortunately doesn't always work). :span1:

Mean girls and their toys.
#1 is by Lou Kagan, and 2 is by Turk. #3 is signed but I can't make out the name. #4 & 5 are unknown to me.
Enjoy.
View attachment 1249336View attachment 1249337View attachment 1249338View attachment 1249339View attachment 1249340
Love the last one especially. Those chairs or devices that hold you open and exposed for sadistic torture have always been a turn on for me. The idea of being held wide open like that and unable to close my legs to prevent the pain and use is extremely erotic to me

love the needle play
Needle-torture is one of my favorites as well: It -usually- leaves no permanent injuries, but the pain can be applied very exactly. It can be varied with dull or sharp needles, hot ones or covered with acid.
And so much more possibilities…
I like the contrast of the sharp, cold steel with the warm and soft skin as well.

Needle-torture is one of my favorites as well: It -usually- leaves no permanent injuries, but the pain can be applied very exactly. It can be varied with dull or sharp needles, hot ones or covered with acid.
And so much more possibilities…
I like the contrast of the sharp, cold steel with the warm and soft skin as well.
you are very right , pushing the needle deep and slow in to the tender parts of a nice sexy female body, slow and watching the look in there eyes

Back
Top Bottom