Girl on girl BDSM.

Go to CruxDreams.com
Love No 2.
Magda Popescu had been born in the Bucharest slums, but by combining her raging sexuality with a ruthless cunning had managed to become the Godmother of one of the largest crime families in Central Europe.
In private, Magda was indulging herself tormenting her latest slave, former CIA agent Barbara Moore whom she had purchased on the dark web from the Taliban. Magda was pleased with her new purchase, even though Moore was already in her fortieth year she was still a fine physical specimen and was beginning to recover some of her former spirit, which had been dented by the brutal interrogation sessions she had undergone.
Magda had had Moore`s damaged nipples repaired and capped with silver "thimbles and had personally pierced and ringed the slave`s clitoris. a significant and memorable experience for both of them. Earlier in their relationship, Magda would find some trivial excuse to put her slave on the punishment frame and flog her with her favourite heavy leather bound cane until the former Agent begged for mercy, but now Moore had become the perfect submissive slave. Magda intended to enjoy her domination of her slave as long as her beauty lasted and then she would be passed on to one of the family`s brothels.

Love No 2.
Magda Popescu had been born in the Bucharest slums, but by combining her raging sexuality with a ruthless cunning had managed to become the Godmother of one of the largest crime families in Central Europe.
In private, Magda was indulging herself tormenting her latest slave, former CIA agent Barbara Moore whom she had purchased on the dark web from the Taliban. Magda was pleased with her new purchase, even though Moore was already in her fortieth year she was still a fine physical specimen and was beginning to recover some of her former spirit, which had been dented by the brutal interrogation sessions she had undergone.
Magda had had Moore`s damaged nipples repaired and capped with silver "thimbles and had personally pierced and ringed the slave`s clitoris. a significant and memorable experience for both of them. Earlier in their relationship, Magda would find some trivial excuse to put her slave on the punishment frame and flog her with her favourite heavy leather bound cane until the former Agent begged for mercy, but now Moore had become the perfect submissive slave. Magda intended to enjoy her domination of her slave as long as her beauty lasted and then she would be passed on to one of the family`s brothels.
Thank you for giving us the back story of this image. Very entertaining. :D

Do you know who the artist of the last two is? I can´t recognize the signature. Looks chinese. Great atmosphere and composition. He knews what he does.
I just noticed this most enjoyable thread today. But the question was asked way back on pg 1. I instantly recognized the work, though not the 2 images Wulf had posted. The artist is Grimmley.

Here are a several more on theme, though he depicts a wide variety of situations:

EDF402C5-32E1-4125-A305-F0C5019E8242.jpegDCF20337-5CCC-482E-A82B-4824833C18BF.jpegE097F8F9-695C-4829-8E84-03C664941810.jpeg11844234-9BF2-4115-B68D-ADDA7ED218FE.jpeg0D217E17-7805-4D60-B684-4CD112890507.jpeg

I just noticed this most enjoyable thread today. But the question was asked way back on pg 1. I instantly recognized the work, though not the 2 images Wulf had posted. The artist is Grimmley.

Here are a several more on theme, though he depicts a wide variety of situations:

View attachment 1374034View attachment 1374035View attachment 1374036View attachment 1374037View attachment 1374038
There are 3 or 4 here that I have not seen before, and I really like Grimley's work. So thanks for posting these.

View attachment 1374034View attachment 1374035View attachment 1374036View attachment 1374037View attachment 1374038
Love No 1.
"When I`ve done with them, you won`t be flashing those tits at my husband again, slut."

Back
Top Bottom