Great Pics Found By Phlebas And Other

Go to CruxDreams.com
That one was a test render by @Aluafaen et Rimmon Ra using my cross and noone102000’s loincloth. You should see his finished renders! They have properly pained faces, hahaha
hehe created this here as her first attempt at rendering, and crucifixion ...

well, during that time I adjusted a lot ... well Mr. SkatingJesus gave me some ideas for new crosses and thank you very much mp5stab for the models, and Master Cadre, his models and work is great!

Well, now I'm just editing my renders ... I didn't know how to edit photos in that stupid photoshop for a long time, so I switched to a definitely simpler gimp.

and I'm trying.

I have some news in the crucifixion, and torture ... my friend Notfromthisworld helps me a lot (with torture)

but you'll see soon.

Friday selection

crux_fox_by_confusedvirginian_dewb8mr.png2112v91_by_thorherdal_devt6iz-fullview.jpgduel___defeated__by_cyanthree_ddyc0eu-fullview.jpgcrucify-2.jol_.jpgtumblr_ks2hahclWo1qz7hmlo1_400.gif7083458.jpgsokolov 40657235_p0.pngred g crux m0zg.jpgred 68797912.jpgnail5658.jpg

Who is that? She is so attractive to me.....
I feel attracted to her as well. Just can not decide whether undressing her slowly with my hands, cutting off the garments with a knife, ripping them off or using a whip for that…

Back
Top Bottom