Great Pics Found By Phlebas And Other

Go to CruxDreams.com
As long as it is only the beautiful young girls who are crucified, i feel quite safe in that city.
There is also a gate where only ugly elder men are crucified! See you there! :devil:

Hmm, beautiful young girls or ugly older men, which gate to choose?

I've always been an advocate for the view that the cross is for everyone, and I enjoy variety, but given the binary choice above there is only one answer for me

screenshot-www_imagefap_com 2015-04-01 11-13-55.jpegCruxintro 1.jpgbytheroad[1].jpgbarbaria_crucified_on_the_mountain_004_by_skatingjesus-d90thsvx.jpghree Crosses.jpg

That central picture, the longing, the need for human contact. They are so close and yet a world away, unable to touch, each in their own world of pain.

ok, Friday

"Peaches! Ripe and ready to enjoy. Melons, get your melons here, lovely. Feel the quality. Just 50p for you, guv."
love_of_god_05_by_ladiesinperil_dhzjrd0-fullview.jpg

I think the birds would be attracted rather than repelled by the juicy girl flesh on offer
bonus_dreamup___scarecrow_by_jabbic_di03e3q.jpg

This isn't what she had in mind when she agreed to be a bridesmaid . . . . . . .but it is kinda fun!
GSZBL_6XYAEVDNZ.jpg

Hour upon hour of back breaking, limb wrenching agony. She can do it, she knows she can! She will prove that she has what it takes to be a warrior!
a_warrior_s_endurance_trial_by_kvadning_dfnmzdy.jpg

Read the panels from right to left
94895470_p0.jpg

ok, Friday

"Peaches! Ripe and ready to enjoy. Melons, get your melons here, lovely. Feel the quality. Just 50p for you, guv."
View attachment 1538330
A day displayed naked bound to a cross in the market square would have been bad enough. Imagine her anger and humiliation as a vendor is making money by selling cheap grabs of her body to the strangers in the square!!!

This isn't what she had in mind when she agreed to be a bridesmaid . . . . . . .but it is kinda fun!
She broke rule #1 for every bridesmaid : don't try to look better than the bride! :doh:

She regularly broke rule #1 for every vendor on the market : don't attract customers by wearing sexy attire! :facepalm:
(such rules really existed on Medieval markets, they were issued by the guilds in order to avoid unfair competition, by sanctioning elements other than the quality of the goods sold, such as attracting customers by behaviour or by showy clothing of the vendor).

Back
Top Bottom