Hanging And Garrottage

Go to CruxDreams.com
Even nowadays, a female prisoner executed with the ancient device known as "garrote" (recently revived to cope with the uncontrollable rise in terrorism and drug-related offences) would look like that!

Attachments

• Garroted!.jpg
    Garroted!.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 365
Last edited:
The guards drag me along the dark corridors of the death row ward dragging miserably my shackled bare feet and when we arrive at the execution room, I realize, horrified, the source of the hair-raising gurgling noises: a few yards from me, I see the executioner garroting my wife, who jolts on the bench, bound to the pole and kicks desperatly in sheer agony! I had been cheated, they executed Laura too!

Attachments

• double execution.jpg
    double execution.jpg
    304.3 KB · Views: 387
Even nowadays, a female prisoner executed with the ancient device known as "garrote" (recently revived to cope with the uncontrollable rise in terrorism and drug-related offences) would look like that!
Any chance of finding more Pavel art? He was always worthwhile.

It was uncommon to execute foreigners, and in particular foreign women, so keeping a record of the event became a must for the warden. Therefore, he used his new smartphone to record the hanging of the hanging of the British tourist Kate Collins, who got the mandatory death sentence after having been arrested while leaving the country carrying a package with drugs in her luggage. The full demise of the unfortunate young woman, who had to be dragged to the rope cryinng and pleading innocence and suffered a horrifying ten-minute agony choking at the end of the rope, was duly registered and exhibited again and again in all-male private parties organized by the official at his residence.

Attachments

• souvenir.jpg
    souvenir.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 322
A series of unfortunate misunderstandings and circumstantial evidences led to German tourist Helga Bühlman to be convicted as drug trafficker and sentenced to death. And alas, in that Third World country, executions were carried out with the same procedure as one century before, by strangulation on the garrote, a heritage from the times of the colonization by the spaniards.
Therefore, all appeals and petitions exhausted, one morning, Helga was dragged in fetters, sobbing and pleading innocence, to the execution room where two garrotes awaited: one for a common criminal and another for her. Already bound to the pole, half-naked and collared, the desperate woman was forced to witness how her chance companion jerked and kicked furiously making horrible gasping noises as tge executioner took his time strangling him. When he was decladred dead, after almost ten minutes of a horrible agony, the prison doctor told the terrified woman that "Unfortunately your appeal for a stay in your execution has been rejected, the executioner will proceed to garrote you immediately, be courageous!" Then, Helga was also garroted.

Attachments

• garroted!!.jpg
    garroted!!.jpg
    182 KB · Views: 210
Aah! So much story in this picture. And the written text surely adds to that. You gotta love ones heritage. And procedures.
Tx! I think that though images must speak by themselves, there are many things that cannot be told but with words... And I presume that the pictures the photographer is taking of the whole procedure, a ritual actually, are to show the people that some society's old values aren't lost! :naughty2:

Back
Top Bottom