Happy Easter

Go to CruxDreams.com
I think it's some ruined stone building rather than standing stones,
also the trees beyond it look more like you'd see in Italy than on Salisbury Plain -
or (I guess) in Brittany. But whatever, makes a good background for a crucified Connie :devil:

To mark Good Friday 2017 I would like to post a couple of manips.
One by me, it's not new but it has some personal importance to me and I feel it is respectful of the day.
ph285.jpg

The other is an old manip from Mistress Lady Catherine. Some of you may remember her from the old Crux group. I like this one too, it has a lot of character and I'm sure not too many people here will have seen it.
aftermath.jpg

To mark Good Friday 2017 I would like to post a couple of manips.
One by me, it's not new but it has some personal importance to me and I feel it is respectful of the day.
View attachment 488088

The other is an old manip from Mistress Lady Catherine. Some of you may remember her from the old Crux group. I like this one too, it has a lot of character and I'm sure not too many people here will have seen it.
View attachment 488089

Like this one! My favorite position with legs spread and almost squatting in an obscene display.

Ave,

and my best wishes for an inspiring "Good friday" 2017 to all members.

Thanks, phlebas, here is my contribution of some (male) random, passion play "oldie" favorites from my collection. Sorry, no nakedness or obscenity, only from "traditional" plays (outdoor, indoor, JCS, youth, adult)

98-8-30_jpg.jpg 143670_1099713_l.jpg 2351295856_1b4c15e53f_o.jpg pic21.jpg thief2008-1.jpg P3304014-mod.jpg jcs26_copy_mod.jpg IMGP1917_JPG.jpg 2003thief1-mod.jpg thief_big1.jpg

My feeling is, we should keep it more "traditional" at this day.

best regards
Ty.

Back
Top Bottom