Harem Girls

Go to CruxDreams.com

Emarukk

Assistant executioner
When all the local girls are more or less dark-haired and brown-eyed, the asking price for two foreign beauties can be very high. The asking price can climb ridiculously high when they are well trained and ready to serve their Master with love.

2021-05-22-Ready-for-Private-presentation-EM.jpg

When all the local girls are more or less dark-haired and brown-eyed, the asking price for two foreign beauties can be very high. The asking price can climb ridiculously high when they are well trained and ready to serve their Master with love.

2021-05-22-Ready-for-Private-presentation-EM.jpg
They are lovely, but you know, I'm rather fond of the dark-eyed type as well. :)

I made this beauty according to what @Eulalia comments. Her project name was Nona, but we can call her Eulalia. She will be late for this fun because there is a small bush to be removed...

2020-10-06-Prepared-for-her-new-Master-02.jpg

Love the purpose built bench...LOVE her facial expression!!! And her new name suits her perfectly ;)
Love the purpose built bench...LOVE her facial expression!!! And her new name suits her perfectly ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
The moment was very sweet, but it was against commands. Mistress gave clean order that girls were not allowed to please themselves without permission. It was difficult in an environment that was oozing sexual fantasies.

Nona and Doucette were cleaning an empty harem when innocent touch led to an innocent kiss. Kiss lead to another, and soon they were attacking each other in great heat that had grown in the last days.

They didn't have a chance to finish what they started before Number One catch them. Soon she and Soldier come to fetch them. They were tied to a very uncomfortable position to wait for Mistress and other slaves.

Mistress decided to spare them from the cane she loved greatly if they managed to endure the test.

Sun was traveling slowly across the sky. Nona was staring at the apple placed on a stick in front of them. They were dirty, sweaty, and burned by the sun that turning to red and closing horizon. Soon it was night. Nona was hoping that Tamar will set them free before it gets cold. She was barely able to hold weights connected to her yoke.

Tamar, who was bored with her assignment, kept her eye on them. If one of them started to slip, she reminded them with a cane what would happen if they fail. She was happy to see how tough girls were and how well they managed. She was also delighted that she had warm blankets and Dulcinea to keep her warm after the sunsets.

2021-05-22-Teaser-AF-EM_1.jpg

Ps. Nona is next to her

I made this beauty according to what @Eulalia comments. Her project name was Nona, but we can call her Eulalia. She will be late for this fun because there is a small bush to be removed...

2020-10-06-Prepared-for-her-new-Master-02.jpg
Yes, that's lovely - especially 'my' eyes, they are really my best feature. And I think quite a typical eul facial expression too, that's about how I would be looking!

No chance for me, then...

Hmm... would there happen to be any restriction of fee on examining the products?

I started experimenting with a new SL viewer - Alchemy. Alchemy is supposed to use the GPU, as opposed to SLV and FS which use the CPU, for superior graphics.

So this one was shot with the Alchemy viewer at highest quality graphics: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1g-1qRKFLzZHIgh4V8RcplnGf-m0Hzd2E/view?usp=sharing
This dancer is also a slave girl I was asked to create for a specific person I RP with. I can and have created many different slave girls for RP\Owners,

This one was shot in FS using graphics a couple of notches down so I'm not sure it is a fair comparison: https://drive.google.com/file/d/144H6oz1m5Jag55iC21kR9MHr_maerpIx/view?usp=sharing

Ley me know what you think.

Kisses

willowfall

A Nubian slave girl dancing (and available) for the guests at an orgy held by the Queen in Ancient Egypt.

The red on the nipples is rogue. Forget where I got the idea but I did that for a RL lover once and he so loved it he wanted me to do it every time we had sex. That gets a little boring as I am definitely a Variety is the spice of life\All in on exploring type of girl.

Anyway the video: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UDiMhpnqtOPFNYA9RxwWgC52xGOqVcyw/view?usp=sharing

NO I didn't pick the music and I didn't find it very orgy like but finding a good belly dance stream is not easy.

kisses

willowfall

NO I didn't pick the music and I didn't find it very orgy like but finding a good belly dance stream is not easy.
Well, I thought your Nubian slave did very well, dancing to New Age meditation music. It's not easy working with that sort of extra challenge. ;) :D

Back
Top Bottom