HH-Dungeon

Go to CruxDreams.com
To be honest, I don't know if there are any friends on this forum who have extreme fantasies about women's feet, but I will admit that I do have a fascination with women's feet, especially the graceful lines and smooth skin of the arches, and I love watching them slowly be destroyed. At first I would write some stories to satisfy my fantasies until I learned DAZ, now I use DAZ to make some stories about women's feet, as of now I have finished the beginning of the first story and am working on new ones.

I would like to post a preview of my new work here, maybe it will help me find some friends who share the same interests, and also help me get some sponsors. Of course, my fantasy is not limited to making women's feet suffer, and I am also interested in other parts of them, which will gradually be reflected in future works. If you like my work, then you can go to Boosty to unlock the full story.
封面.jpg
TLF EE (2).jpg
DGEAG.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
To be honest, I don't know if there are any friends on this forum who have extreme fantasies about women's feet, but I will admit that I do have a fascination with women's feet, especially the graceful lines and smooth skin of the arches, and I love watching them slowly be destroyed. At first I would write some stories to satisfy my fantasies until I learned DAZ, now I use DAZ to make some stories about women's feet, as of now I have finished the beginning of the first story and am working on new ones.

I would like to post a preview of my new work here, maybe it will help me find some friends who share the same interests, and also help me get some sponsors. Of course, my fantasy is not limited to making women's feet suffer, and I am also interested in other parts of them, which will gradually be reflected in future works. If you like my work, then you can go to Boosty to unlock the full story.View attachment 1534519View attachment 1534520View attachment 1534521
Could you please post your pictures here as thumbnails in the next post. If you wish, I can do that for you too, please notify me.

Could you please post your pictures here as thumbnails in the next post. If you wish, I can do that for you too, please notify me.
你能在下一篇文章中把你的照片作为缩略图贴在这里吗?如果你愿意,我也可以为你做,请通知我。
Thanks for your reminder, I don't really know how to do this, I would be very grateful if you could help me.

说实话,我不知道这个论坛上是否有朋友对女人的脚有极端的幻想,但我承认我确实对女人的脚有一种迷恋,尤其是足弓优美的线条和光滑的皮肤,我喜欢看着她们慢慢被摧毁。一开始我会写一些故事来满足我的幻想,直到我学会了DAZ,现在我用DAZ来写一些关于女人脚的故事,到现在我已经完成了第一个故事的开头,正在写新的。

I would like to post a preview of my new work here, maybe it will help me find some friends who share the same interests, and also help me get some sponsors. Of course, my fantasy is not limited to making women's feet suffer, and I am also interested in other parts of them, which will gradually be reflected in future works. If you like my work, then you can go to Boosty to unlock the full story.View attachment 1534519View attachment 1534520View attachment 1534521
我想在这里发布我的新作品的预览,也许它会帮助我找到一些有共同兴趣的朋友,也可以帮助我找到一些赞助商。当然,我的幻想并不局限于让女人的脚受苦,我对她们的其他部分也很感兴趣,这将在以后的作品中逐渐体现出来。如果你喜欢我的作品,那么你可以去Boosty解锁完整的故事。
Sorry, I forgot the supplementary link, my Boosty homepage link: The support link: https://boosty.to/hh-dungeon
you can see the complete work through the link.

I would like to post a preview of my new work here, maybe it will help me find some friends who share the same interests, and also help me get some sponsors. Of course, my fantasy is not limited to making women's feet suffer, and I am also interested in other parts of them, which will gradually be reflected in future works. If you like my work, then you can go to Boosty to unlock the full story.
View attachment 1534596
View attachment 1534595
View attachment 1534594
looks promising :chatter:

Back
Top Bottom