Horae Diurnae – The Training and Daily Life of a Modern Slave Girl

Go to CruxDreams.com
And so we leave young Jessie, making good progress on her hard road to becoming a fully committed slavegirl in this demanding way of life that only a few of us feel drawn to, fewer still prove to be truly, naturally born to follow and serve in.

Pr Pr's plans for the remainder of the narrative are below. The chapters called 'The Seasoned Slave' would have been my contributions, offering as before a perspective of a slavegirl experienced in the richness and complexity of the life, which entails so much more than chastisement and sexual service, though these are of course central. But the whole conception, and the magnificent range of ideas, are of course those of our friend and - may I say? - Master, Praefectus Praetorio - may he rest in peace, remembered with our love.

Chapter Eight - The Seasoned Slave

Part V – Sext (Sixth Hour; Mid-day of the Work Day) –
The prime time for prayer and ceremony. The hour when the sun is at its full, it is the image of Divine splendor, the plenitude of God, Lastly and above all, it was the hour when Christ was nailed to the Cross.

Chapter Nine - The Novice
For the postulant Jessie, Sext comes at the conclusion of weeks of intense training. It is the high point of her induction. It is when she shall be initiated as a novice, or dismissed from the program. It is the legal point of no return for entry into slavery.

Chapter Ten - The Seasoned Slave

Part VI – Nones (Ninth Hour; Mid-Afternoon Meditation) –
Like the sun which sinks on the horizon at the hour of Nones, a slave's spirit can lower itself also, she is more open to questioning her vocation. Therefore meditation on her calling and rigorous training is required.

Chapter Eleven - The Novice
For the novice Jessie, Nones is the beginning of her true slavery. She shall undergo additional training to specifically prepare her for her Master's household. At the end of this, she shall be formally inducted into that household.

Chapter Twelve- The Seasoned Slave

Part VII – Vespers (Sunset; Summary of the Day) –
Thanks for the day and Evensong. A time to review the day and rejoice at what was accomplished. A time of celebration.

Chapter Thirteen - The New Slave
For the new slave Jessie, Vespers shall be her joyful introduction into her Master’s home. Master throws a party for his friends to enjoy his new slave.

Chapter Fourteen- The Seasoned Slave

Part VIII – Compline (End of the day; Time of Retiring) –
Compline brings the completion of the day, a time when the slave gains spiritual peace from having served well. It is the beginning of the Great Silence for the night.

Chapter Fifteen - The New Slave
For the slave Jessie, Compline completes her journey into cMs slavery. Her Master welcomes her into his private service.

Chapter Sixteen - The Seasoned Slave

Thank you @Eulalia for completing this story to the best of your considerable ability.

May I suggest you insert a short section at the very beginning explaining the circumstances of this thread, so that future members coming across it when the present knowledge has faded will not be disappointed at its incompleteness?

Thank you @Eulalia for completing this story to the best of your considerable ability.

May I suggest you insert a short section at the very beginning explaining the circumstances of this thread, so that future members coming across it when the present knowledge has faded will not be disappointed at its incompleteness?
A good thought, thanks OS, I'll flag it for my attention shortly.
And no doubt @Madiosi will be creating an Archive/ e-pub version before long.

PS I've inserted a little note at the start of the thread. :)

Last edited:
Master, Praefectus Praetorio - may he rest in peace, remembered with our love.
I didn't notice until today and I am sad to read about it. We're going to miss a great writer. I loved reading most of his stories and when I came here, he was really welcoming me and my writing efforts. The forum really has lost somebody meaningful.

Back
Top Bottom