Horae Diurnae – The Training and Daily Life of a Modern Slave Girl

Go to CruxDreams.com
12. Returning Home

When we're finished, those of us who are owned slaves have to hurry back to our Masters and Mistresses. Dawn will be coming soon; a few more people and vehicles are about, but as I jog along the gutter, a little robin often hops along in front of me. He seems to know me and sees it as his job to lead me back to my Master!

Back at Master's house, the first light of dawn is just appearing. In the short interval between the end of the pre-dawn exercises and the beginning of my daily duties, I take the light breakfast a slavegirl's allowed, my 'pittance' they call it - seeds, nuts and grains, fresh fruit, and a glass of milk. My Master does not spoil me with indulgence, but he ensures that I eat well to maintain health. I am daily thankful for his tender concern. Today, the meal reminds me of my childhood, not much different from my breakfasts back then, though there was more sugar in my cereals. As I thought on those long-ago times, the robin, gaily leading me through the gutter, reminded me of early memories.

Of course, even as a young child, I'd sometimes seen slaves, usually females, in their scanty slave-clothes with neck-collars, arm and leg bands, visible brand-marks on their legs, scuttling along in the gutter with their heads bowed. Mum would say, 'Oh, they're just slaves - they're different from us,' and ignored my persistent questions, Dad seemed to be angry about them, but I didn't know why.

Then came the time when we'd first learnt about cMs in school - it's the policy to 'educate' youngsters about this. Our teacher showed a short video about the life of a typical slave girl. Although the video was meant to be purely factual, the video commentary and our teacher's tone were slanted towards 'warning us off,' expecting us to be shocked by what we saw.

But - I wasn't. It seemed, quite suddenly, to make perfect sense of feelings I'd fought with inside me for a long time without understanding. When at breakfast the next day I came out with it, telling Mum and Dad that I wanted to be a slave girl, there was a short, stunned silence, then Mum burst out laughing and told me to get ready for school. Dad was silent, but it was the silence I was used to when he was really, really angry.

That evening, I got an earful from Dad about 'running away from the real world.' Well, it soon turned out he had issues with the real world himself – it is enough here just to say he ran away from it in his own way.

But Mum seemed more ambivalent. We didn't talk about it for some time, but then, she came to my room to talk one afternoon. She revealed to me that, although she'd never felt drawn to the slave life herself, there was at least one woman in her side of the family who, Mum knew for a fact, had done so. And she suspected a couple of others whose adult lives were mysteriously unaccounted for. I was dumbfounded. I had unknown aunts and older relations who'd been voluntarily enslaved. Maybe it was something of a family tradition, maybe in my genes ...

And, although family members, friends, and neighbours disapproved, Mum wasn't ashamed of her slave kindred. In time she told me, 'If you quite sure, pet, then do what you feel is right for you.' Yes, she even said that she'd be proud of me if I proved to be a fine slave girl. I know she was anxious, partly because of the practical implications of 'losing' me, but she reckoned I'd sell for a good price in the slave market, and she'd invest her share of the proceeds for a comfortable retirement! A true Scot, my Mum is!

(end of chapter 2)

Jessie noticed the barest hint of light coming through the one tiny window, high on a wall. First Daylight. She gave a little shiver. Her vigil was coming to an end.

End - Chapter One
A true Scot, my Mum is!

(end of chapter 2)
Dear readers. With Chapters One and Two concluded, we have finished Part I, Vigilia. There shall be seven more parts. The authors need a short break to get the next part in good condition. Late this week or early on the weekend, we shall resume with
Part II, Lauds, The Office of Daybreak, Praise to the Master (Lord)
We hope to see you back then, PP & E.

Vaguely related to the Horae - something to fill in before the next story post.

In ancient Rome, the civil day (dies civilis) ran from midnight (media nox) to midnight. The date of birth of children was given as this period.
It was divided into the following parts:

Media nox,
Mediae noctis inclinatio,
Gallicinium (cock crowing),
Conticinium (cock stops crowing),
Diluculum (dawn),
Mane (morning),
Antemeridianum tempus (forenoon),
Meridies (mid-day),
Tempus pomeridianum (afternoon),
Solis occasus (sunset),
Vespera (evening),
Crepusculum (twilight),
Prima fax (lighting of candles),
Concubia nox (bed-time),
Intempesta nox (far into the night),
Inclinatio ad mediam noctem.

From Wikipedia

With the night vigil past, the slaves take up their duties of the day in the first of the daylight hours - Lauds.

Part II - Lauds (The Office of Daybreak) Praise to the Master for the privilege of Slavery
The name is derived from the three last psalms (148, 149, 150), the Laudate psalms, in all of which the word laudate (praise ye) is repeated frequently. It is symbolic of Christ’s Resurrection. With the approaching Dawn, the observant praises the Lord (Master) for the new-created day.

Chapter Three - The Novice
For the novice Jessie, she shall submit to her Master and accept her servitude at the formal and sacred Initiation Ceremony on her first day.
A bit of clarification. Though we refer to Jessie here as "Novice," at this time, she is only a “postulant,” one seeking permission to be a slave. However, she will soon become a novice and be so for the remainder of the tale. Therefore, to avoid discontinuity, we have titled her chapters, Novice.

13. Daybreak for a New Slave
A bit after Five AM, one of the women appeared and told Jessie to get dressed. She gave the young woman a simple off-white, sleeveless linen shift, coming down halfway from her crotch to her knees. She wore nothing underneath except the small pendant around her neck. For Jessie, it emphasized how bereft of worldly possessions she had become. A few minutes later, two large men appeared. They wore black eyemasks and were clothed all in black – tight-fitting sleeveless shirts, jeans, and boots. Their exposed arms were powerfully muscled as were their chests. They directed Jessie to follow them.
They went down a long, dimly lit hallway, made several turns, and then came up to a large carved wooden door. One man pounded on the portal, which responded with a resounding echoing sound.

From beyond, a deep, authoritative voice replied. "Who begs entrance?"
Jessie recognized the opening question of the catechism she had been required to memorize. She responded with her first answer: “A humble postulant, seeking admittance to servitude.”
“How is the postulant called?”
“Jessie XXX.”
“Are you ready to surrender to your proper Master?”
“With all my heart, may my Master be praised!”
“Enter, postulant.”
The men grabbed the heavy door and swung it open.

Jessie entered and stared around in wonder at the dim, torch-lit chamber. The walls of the twenty-foot square space appeared to be rough-hewn dark stone blocks, while the floor was black flagstone. The tall ceiling, smoke-stained, disappeared in the dimness above. Flickering torches were set in sconces along the wall. These provided only moderate illumination while casting a mysterious and foreboding mood in the space. The air smelled of tallow and smoke. The initiation room well achieved its intended appearance – that of a Medieval dungeon.
In front of the wall opposite the entrance was set what seemed a monolithic stone alter, with six, ten-inch, black candles, releasing black smoke as they burned. Behind the altar stood a very tall man, richly robed all in black with gold trim at the sleeves and hems. Around his brow was a gold diadem, and finely-worked gold bracelets glittered on his wrists. Around his neck was a gold chain with gold medallions. On its end in the middle of his chest, hung a sizeable golden circle with the letters cMs inside. The symbol seemed to Jessie to glow supernaturally in the flickering candlelight. His head and face were partially hidden by a heavy hood.

Jessie stood before the altar, shivering, with both expectation and terror.
The man spoke in a voice so deep that Jessie scarce believed it human.
“For what purpose are you here, postulant Jessie?”
“To surrender my freedom and beg initiation into servitude.”
"I am Jason, the Headmaster of the cMs community of XXX. I am here in the stead of your proper Master. He has delegated to me all his authority over you, Jessie, to initiate and subject you to your initial training. Do you accept my authority?"
Jessie heard the catechism continuing, "Yes, revered Sir. I submit myself, body, and soul to you in praise and obedience to my honored Master."
“Always remember my place and yours, Jessie. Always remember the need to praise your Master.”
“I praise my Master for showing regard to this humble slave.”
“Your body is no longer your own. Make it naked for the observation and enjoyment of your betters."

Last edited:
Fascinating how closely this journey into a life of slavery parallels, in so many ways and details, the journey into a life in the convent. Are they related? I guess so, in that one surrenders oneself entirely in each case to a far greater calling and, in order to properly do so, must submit to a pre-defined and, in many ways, self-deprecating process.

An intriguing and quite captivating bit of writing here. Kudos to Eul and PrPr.

Jessie is no Maria of the “Sound of Music”.

14. Baring Body and Soul

Jessie drew the thin shift over her head and handed it to one of the men beside her. She stood erect, hands at the sides, facing the altar stark naked.
“Are you ready to surrender all to your Master?”
“I am. Praised be my Master.”
"Do you have any last possession to surrender to your Master?"
“Yes, Master,” Jes lifted the pendant and removed the thin chain from around her neck. She had to hesitate a moment when it caught in her curls. She held out her two hands, cradling this last reminder of her mother and her last possession on earth.
“Place it on the altar as an offering to your Master and as an act of surrender of all you have and are."
Jessie stepped up and laid the little trinket on the cold, dark stone. She couldn't quite suppress a little sigh and shiver of regret as she was left with nothing from her former life.
“Let us hear you praise your Master.”
“Let all that is in this lowly, humble slave say praises to my Master. He is most worthy, and I am not."
"Prostrate your slave body before your betters."
As she had been instructed beforehand, Jessie lay face-down on the cold, hard flagstone floor and spread her arms and legs to completely expose her body. Where her weight pressed against the stone, pain shot out.
The Headmaster repeated his earlier question, “For what purpose are you here, postulant Jessie?”

The Master gestured to the two large, masked guards. As one, they each swung a heavy knotted cat to impact her back and buttocks. The girl groaned at the painful assault.
“Thank your Master for his loving chastisement.”
“I thank and praise my kind and loving Master.”
Another gesture from the HeadMaster and the guards again whipped her rear, even harder than before. Jessie cried out in pain.
“Are you thankful for your pain?”
The third set of blows were struck, drawing a high cry. Jessie’s backside was a crosshatch of red, welted lines.
"Do you accept whatever pain shall be meted out to you, whether deserved or not?"
"I do, and I shall welcome it. I thank and praise my kind and loving Master," she said between pants of pain.

Again a gesture and one guard knelt over the girl, resting his rear on her back and grabbing her hips to steady her while the other brought up a thick rubber dildo. Without any preparation or lubrication, he shoved it hard into her dry cunt. The brutal intrusion tore a scream from the girl as she arched up kicking, trying to escape the tearing pain inside.
“Do you accept all sexual use and abuse that shall come to you at your Master’s pleasure?”
Jessie panted in agony. She fought desperately in her mind for the joy of submitting to her Master. She tried to find some satisfaction in yielding her innermost region to his desires even as terrible pain filled her private sanctum.
"I do, and I shall welcome it. I thank and praise my kind and loving Master." Jessie's voice broke with pain. At a nod from the Master, the guard yanked the invader out, ripping another scream. The guards let her lie, drenched in sweat, her body trembling in pain.

The Headmaster walked around in front of the altar and up to where the naked girl lay on the floor. At the edge of her vision, Jessie saw he was wearing a kind of hobnailed leather sandal. Through her agony, her mind flashback to her history studies and the Roman legionary's open boots, caligae.

The man raised his right leg and placed the studded sole of his sandal on the back of the girl's neck. The heavy pressure hurt intensely.

For the third time, the man asked, “For what purpose are you here, postulant Jessie?”
“To surrender my freedom and beg initiation into servitude,” answered Jessie, speaking with difficulty as her face and throat were grounded into the hard stone floor.
“On behalf of your true and proper Master, I accept your surrender. You are hereby admitted into the cMs training for Initiation as a bondslave. Your worthless last token possession will be conveyed to your Master to do with as he wills. Now you will enter the sacred halls of the cMs community to be tested and trained."

The guard grabbed her arms and jerked her to her feet. Her wrists were cuffed behind her. They then roughly pulled her out a door that suddenly opened to her side.

End of Chapter Three

14. Baring Body and Soul

Jessie drew the thin shift over her head and handed it to one of the men beside her. She stood erect, hands at the sides, facing the altar stark naked.
“Are you ready to surrender all to your Master?”
“I am. Praised be my Master.”
"Do you have any last possession to surrender to your Master?"
“Yes, Master,” Jes lifted the pendant and removed the thin chain from around her neck. She had to hesitate a moment when it caught in her curls. She held out her two hands, cradling this last reminder of her mother and her last possession on earth.
“Place it on the altar as an offering to your Master and as an act of surrender of all you have and are."
Jessie stepped up and laid the little trinket on the cold, dark stone. She couldn't quite suppress a little sigh and shiver of regret as she was left with nothing from her former life.
“Let us hear you praise your Master.”
“Let all that is in this lowly, humble slave say praises to my Master. He is most worthy, and I am not."
"Prostrate your slave body before your betters."
As she had been instructed beforehand, Jessie lay face-down on the cold, hard flagstone floor and spread her arms and legs to completely expose her body. Where her weight pressed against the stone, pain shot out.
The Headmaster repeated his earlier question, “For what purpose are you here, postulant Jessie?”

The Master gestured to the two large, masked guards. As one, they each swung a heavy knotted cat to impact her back and buttocks. The girl groaned at the painful assault.
“Thank your Master for his loving chastisement.”
Another gesture from the HeadMaster and the guards again whipped her rear, even harder than before. Jessie cried out in pain.
“Are you thankful for your pain?”
The third set of blows were struck, drawing a high cry. Jessie’s backside was a crosshatch of red, welted lines.
"Do you accept whatever pain shall be meted out to you, whether deserved or not?"
"I do, and I shall welcome it. I thank and praise my kind and loving Master," she said between pants of pain.

Again a gesture and one guard knelt over the girl, resting his rear on her back and grabbing her hips to steady her while the other brought up a thick rubber dildo. Without any preparation or lubrication, he shoved it hard into her dry cunt. The brutal intrusion tore a scream from the girl as she arched up kicking, trying to escape the tearing pain inside.
“Do you accept all sexual use and abuse that shall come to you at your Master’s pleasure?”
Jessie panted in agony. She fought desperately in her mind for the joy of submitting to her Master. She tried to find some satisfaction in yielding her innermost region to his desires even as terrible pain filled her private sanctum.
"I do, and I shall welcome it. I thank and praise my kind and loving Master." Jessie's voice broke with pain. At a nod from the Master, the guard yanked the invader out, ripping another scream. The guards let her lie, drenched in sweat, her body trembling in pain.

The Headmaster walked around in front of the altar and up to where the naked girl lay on the floor. At the edge of her vision, Jessie saw he was wearing a kind of hobnailed leather sandal. Through her agony, her mind flashback to her history studies and the Roman legionary's open boots, caligae.

The man raised his right leg and placed the studded sole of his sandal on the back of the girl's neck. The heavy pressure hurt intensely.

For the third time, the man asked, “For what purpose are you here, postulant Jessie?”
“To surrender my freedom and beg initiation into servitude,” answered Jessie, speaking with difficulty as her face and throat were grounded into the hard stone floor.
“On behalf of your true and proper Master, I accept your surrender. You are hereby admitted into the cMs training for Initiation as a bondslave. Your worthless last token possession will be conveyed to your Master to do with as he wills. Now you will enter the sacred halls of the cMs community to be tested and trained."

The guard grabbed her arms and jerked her to her feet. Her wrists were cuffed behind her. They then roughly pulled her out a door that suddenly opened to her side.

End of Chapter Three
This has such an authentic feel to it. It kind of reminds me of 'The Handmaid's Tail' with it's precise language, but clearly it is more consensual than what goes on in the Republic of Gilead. Loved the flashback to how, even as a schoolgirl, Jessie had been made to study the Roman Legacy ...

And now she is ready to surrender ...

Jessie the slave.jpeg

Chapter Four - The Seasoned Slave

Lauds is when the slave meets her Master to praise him and beg his orders. She shows her obedience and welcomes his discipline. The three parts of the Law - Fear, Love, and Trust, set the stage for her servitude throughout the day.

15 Dawn

The fundamental Law a slave girl has to learn and is reminded of again and again in her daily training is that, first, she 'fears' her Master and His displeasure; second, that she loves him for his kindness and care; third, that she trusts him to do what is right for her. Whether He is physically present or not, she behaves in every moment of her life with mindful awareness of Him and her single purpose in life, which is to please Him. In truth, this has always seemed quite natural to this girl, and indeed, i find no difficulty maintaining that awareness, knowing i must act as if Master is watching, even when He isn't. So, my breakfast finished and cleared away, i must prepare this slave girl's body for her Master.

Washed, perfumed with neroli, ylang-ylang, and sandalwood, i go to the shrine-like closet where Master's whips are stored. Though i'm alone, i know in every nerve that i must show reverence. Opening the cupboard, i kneel humbly, head bowed worshipfully before the instruments of pain, and repeat the initiate's prayer,

‘Let all that is in this lowly, humble slave say praises to my Master. He is most worthy, and i am not.’

Then i stand, legs instinctively set wide apart, and i take Master's morning whip, and i kiss it. Gently easing the dark thong, stained with girls' blood, between this slave's cunt-lips, i begin stroking it up and down, titillating the swelling clit. I hum softly in pleasure, hips and legs swaying in a practised, rhythmic dance. My movements become more vigorous, more excited until i feel the sudden surge of girl-juice.

Swiftly i move the thong through the vulva, making sure the leather's anointed with female wetness. Then i polish it with this girl's hair – head and pubic – until it gleams. Finally, i wind the thong carefully around the braided handle and close the holy storage place. i kneel and bow once more and then hasten to the Master's bedroom door. Polished collar, wrist, and ankle bonds are glinting in the early morning light, the little chains tinkling as i march.

i stand at the ready, holding the whip solemnly on the palms of the hands, bare body still warm and quivering, from the ablutions and the sensual stimulation, and with the fear that rightly governs the slave girl.

A bell rings, the signal to open the door and enter. The door shuts behind me, and i kneel in obeisance, still holding the whip carefully with arms outstretched in front of me. i toss my hair to the floor, face following to kiss the dust. For some moments, i hold this position, feeling tits just brushing the carpet, recalling the ritual of submission when i gave myself up to her true calling – to be a slave girl.

Then i rise, proceed to Master’s bed, kneel in nadu, thighs wide, head bowed, to offer Him the whip.

'Praised be my Master,' i break the silence, 'may your slave girl open her lips to serve Your pleasure?'

He takes the whip, i bow low again, forehead to the floor, in obeisance. When He is ready, He expertly flicks the lash across His slave girl’s shoulders. The tip wraps around her ribs to bite her breast and hard nipple. i flinch, lift the trunk, then the face, and thank Him for His loving chastisement,

‘I thank and praise my kind and loving Master.’

Then, mouth open wide, tongue ready - i keep wrists crossed behind back - this slave girl uses tongue, then lips, to gently arouse Master's cock. As it grows hard, i kiss the moist tip and draw it in. Very light pressure with teeth brings a jerk of new excitement. The tongue keeps busy, licking vigorously, the slave begins to suck strongly.

Master grasps His slave’s hair with His left hand, driving her head in an ever more fierce rhythm, flicking her bare body with His whip. Moaning softly, she presses her excited breasts between His thighs. Soon the warm, salty taste erupts in her mouth. She begins to swallow, sensing the semen sliding through her gullet, as He roars in triumph, giving her buttocks a final hard stroke with the quirt.

His slave girl licks the Master's male-parts clean, bows to the floor to lick up any drops of the precious liquid, then whispers, 'Thank you, Master.'

He signals with another whip-flick. i rise, cross to open the curtains, then stand, just as i stood before the altar that morning of my initiation, naked and breathless, arms crossed behind, legs wide, breasts heaving, at the ready, awaiting His orders for breakfast. As soon as they're given, i make obeisance once more, then hurry back down to wash quickly and prepare Master's meal.

(end of chapter 4)

Last edited:

Lauds is when the slave meets her Master to praise him and beg his orders. She shows her obedience and welcomes his discipline. The three parts of the Law - Fear, Love, and Trust, set the stage for her servitude throughout the day.

15 Dawn

The fundamental Law a slave girl has to learn and is reminded of again and again in her daily training is that, first, she 'fears' her Master and His displeasure; second, that she loves him for his kindness and care; third, that she trusts him to do what is right for her. Whether He is physically present or not, she behaves in every moment of her life with mindful awareness of Him and her single purpose in life, which is to please Him. In truth, this has always seemed quite natural to this girl, and indeed, i find no difficulty maintaining that awareness, knowing i must act as if Master is watching, even when He isn't. So, my breakfast finished and cleared away, i must prepare this slave girl's body for her Master.

Washed, perfumed with neroli, ylang-ylang, and sandalwood, i go to the shrine-like closet where Master's whips are stored. Though i'm alone, i know in every nerve that i must show reverence. Opening the cupboard, i kneel humbly, head bowed worshipfully before the instruments of pain, and repeat the initiate's prayer,

‘Let all that is in this lowly, humble slave say praises to my Master. He is most worthy, and i am not.’

Then i stand, legs instinctively set wide apart, and i take Master's morning whip, and i kiss it. Gently easing the dark thong, stained with girls' blood, between this slave's cunt-lips, i begin stroking it up and down, titillating the swelling clit. I hum softly in pleasure, hips and legs swaying in a practised, rhythmic dance. My movements become more vigorous, more excited until i feel the sudden surge of girl-juice.

Swiftly i move the thong through the vulva, making sure the leather's anointed with female wetness. Then i polish it with this girl's hair – head and pubic – until it gleams. Finally, i wind the thong carefully around the braided handle and close the holy storage place. i kneel and bow once more and then hasten to the Master's bedroom door. Polished collar, wrist, and ankle bonds are glinting in the early morning light, the little chains tinkling as i march.

i stand at the ready, holding the whip solemnly on the palms of the hands, bare body still warm and quivering, from the ablutions and the sensual stimulation, and with the fear that rightly governs the slave girl.

A bell rings, the signal to open the door and enter. The door shuts behind me, and i kneel in obeisance, still holding the whip carefully with arms outstretched in front of me. i toss my hair to the floor, face following to kiss the dust. For some moments, i hold this position, feeling tits just brushing the carpet, recalling the ritual of submission when i gave myself up to her true calling – to be a slave girl.

Then i rise, proceed to Master’s bed, kneel in nadu, thighs wide, head bowed, to offer Him the whip.

'Praised be my Master,' i break the silence, 'may your slave girl open her lips to serve Your pleasure?'

He takes the whip, i bow low again, forehead to the floor, in obeisance. When He is ready, He expertly flicks the lash across His slave girl’s shoulders. The tip wraps around her ribs to bite her breast and hard nipple. i flinch, lift the trunk, then the face, and thank Him for His loving chastisement,

Then, mouth open wide, tongue ready - i keep wrists crossed behind back - this slave girl uses tongue, then lips, to gently arouse Master's cock. As it grows hard, i kiss the moist tip and draw it in. Very light pressure with teeth brings a jerk of new excitement. The tongue keeps busy, licking vigorously, the slave begins to suck strongly.

Master grasps His slave’s hair with His left hand, driving her head in an ever more fierce rhythm, flicking her bare body with His whip. Moaning softly, she presses her excited breasts between His thighs. Soon the warm, salty taste erupts in her mouth. She begins to swallow, sensing the semen sliding through her gullet, as He roars in triumph, giving her buttocks a final hard stroke with the quirt.

His slave girl licks the Master's male-parts clean, bows to the floor to lick up any drops of the precious liquid, then whispers, 'Thank you, Master.'

He signals with another whip-flick. i rise, cross to open the curtains, then stand, just as i stood before the altar that morning of my initiation, naked and breathless, arms crossed behind, legs wide, breasts heaving, at the ready, awaiting His orders for breakfast. As soon as they're given, i make obeisance once more, then hurry back down to wash quickly and prepare Master's meal.
My goodness me, the description of how she anointed the whip ... now that was hot ... excellent narrative Eul!

15 Dawn

This sounds like an absolutely perfect morning! I need more ritual in my mornings, I would love to awaken to serve in such a way, although I guess I’d have to improvise on lubricating Master’s whip…

Swiftly i move the thong through the vulva, making sure the leather's anointed with female wetness. Then i polish it with this girl's hair – head and pubic – until it gleams.
I felt compelled to read this passage through twice, especially the last two lines! Wow!

15 Dawn

(end of chapter 4)
As before, there will be a brief break before we move on to the next section, Part III - Prime.
We need time to polish up that section (and I need time to chastise my slave co-author for upstaging me with that gratuitously erotic chapter:span1: )

As before, there will be a brief break before we move on to the next section, Part III - Prime.
We need time to polish up that section (and I need time to chastise my slave co-author for upstaging me with that gratuitously erotic chapter:span1: )
Hmmm, why do I get the feeling that if you chastise @Eulalia it will backfire spectacularly as you feed her more fuel for her next chapter? I think @Eulalia just won the thread, mate! :roflmao:

Part III - Prime (Office of Sunrise; The First Hour of the Day) Training the Slave in the Basics
Established as the second office of the day, a common feature was the longer Athanasian Creed recitation. The word "Prime" comes from Latin and refers to the first hour of daylight. It marks the beginning of the day's work.

Chapter Five - The Novice
For the postulant Jessie, Prime involves learning the most basic rules of her new life and being corrected at the whims of her instructors. It marks the beginning of her serious training as a cMs slave.

16. Daybreak for a New Slave
The two guards wordlessly hurried Jessie, naked and bound, down a narrow corridor. Long narrow windows high on each wall allowed in the first beams of the morning sun. It was daybreak.
At the end of the corridor, the little group entered a brightly-lit room with a long table at the opposite end. Behind the table sat a middle-aged woman dressed in a finely woven robe draped around her body. It was not so much to cover (it was clear that she was naked underneath) but to give a little warmth in the cold room. With her were a young man to her right and an older man to her left. Both were covered by black robes resembling the one the Headmaster wore, though with less gilt. She addressed the girl:

“Come forward and sink to your knees before your Guides, postulant Jessie.”
Jessie did as instructed. Her two guards bowed to those at the table and withdrew.
"My name is Sapphira," said the woman in a smooth and gentle voice. "I am a slave of the Community. However, I have been appointed Supervisor of Slave Girl Training. You may address me as Supervisor. In addition, your Master has named me Vicar over your training. As such, you owe me the same obedience that you should show your own Master.”
Sapphira gestured to the two men, “These are two Masters of the cMs community." She gestured to the older, "Master Benns," and turned to the younger, "Master Thomas. They have graciously volunteered their time and effort to aid in your training. I expect you to show them not only respect but gratitude for their sacrifice. You shall address them as Master or Sir."
Jessie knelt and listened, filled with expectation and dread. These people had complete control over her mind and body. Yet, she knew nothing about them.

“This building is the community slave hall," continued Sapphira. "You will live here during your postulant training until you are accepted as a novice and make your final pledge of servitude. This process usually takes one to two months, depending on the compliance of the postulant. Understand, Jessie, that this will be a rigorous training regime. Hard and demanding beyond even the severe punishments that are part of the learning process. We shall work your mind and body constantly to learn the Rule and to break your will. Are you prepared for this?"
“Yes, Supervisor.”
“The Rule is detailed and complete. But it comes down to one basic Law. 'This slave shall Fear, Love, and Trust her Master above all others.’ Please repeat this.”
“This slave shall Fear, Love, and Trust her Master above all others.”

“You answer correctly with your voice, postulant. But you must engrave this Law on your mind and your heart. We shall soon see if you can follow with your body.” She stood and grabbed a long rod that was leaning against the wall and walked around the table to behind Jessie.
The Supervisor's rod of office was five feet long of polished ebony, two centimeters in diameter. On the bottom end was a shiny bronze cap; on the top was a bronze ball about six centimeters in diameter.
Sapphira scanned the naked back of the kneeling slave. Deftly, with an accuracy gained from long practice, she slammed the heavy ball into the girl's right hip. Jessie groaned in agony and slumped to her right.
“Kneel upright, postulant!” snapped the Supervisor. “Hold your position until released!”

Jessie straightened up, her lower right side radiating a deep nauseating pain. Her slave training had begun.

Last edited by a moderator:
This process usually takes one to two months, depending on the compliance of the postulant.
Could take longer in my case :rolleyes:

Sapphira scanned the naked back of the kneeling slave. Deftly, with an accuracy gained from long practice, she slammed the heavy ball into the girl's right kidney. Jessie groaned in agony and slumped to her right.

Ouch! Was that really necessary? This is getting brutal. What next???

Could take longer in my case
Somehow, I find it impossible to envision you consensually becoming a postulant begging to be a slave.
Ouch! Was that really necessary? This is getting brutal. What next???
What did you think Jessie signed up for here? An online Pilates class? With cucumber water cleanse? This is slave training!

Part III - Prime (Office of Sunrise; The First Hour of the Day) Training the Slave in the Basics
Established as the second office of the day, a common feature was the longer Athanasian Creed recitation. The word "Prime" comes from Latin and refers to the first hour of daylight. It marks the beginning of the day's work.

Chapter Five - The Novice
For the postulant Jessie, Prime involves learning the most basic rules of her new life and being corrected at the whims of her instructors. It marks the beginning of her serious training as a cMs slave.

16. Daybreak for a New Slave
The two guards wordlessly hurried Jessie, naked and bound, down a narrow corridor. Long narrow windows high on each wall allowed in the first beams of the morning sun. It was daybreak.
At the end of the corridor, the little group entered a brightly-lit room with a long table at the opposite end. Behind the table sat a middle-aged woman dressed in a finely woven robe draped around her body. It was not so much to cover (it was clear that she was naked underneath) but to give a little warmth in the cold room. With her were a young man to her right and an older man to her left. Both were covered by black robes resembling the one the Headmaster wore, though with less gilt. She addressed the girl:

“Come forward and sink to your knees before your Guides, postulant Jessie.”
Jessie did as instructed. Her two guards bowed to those at the table and withdrew.
"My name is Sapphira," said the woman in a smooth and gentle voice. "I am a slave of the Community. However, I have been appointed Supervisor of Slave Girl Training. You may address me as Supervisor. In addition, your Master has named me Vicar over your training. As such, you owe me the same obedience that you should show your own Master.”
Sapphira gestured to the two men, “These are two Masters of the cMs community." She gestured to the older, "Master Benns," and turned to the younger, "Master Thomas. They have graciously volunteered their time and effort to aid in your training. I expect you to show them not only respect but gratitude for their sacrifice. You shall address them as Master or Sir."
Jessie knelt and listened, filled with expectation and dread. These people had complete control over her mind and body. Yet, she knew nothing about them.

“This building is the community slave hall," continued Sapphira. "You will live here during your postulant training until you are accepted as a novice and make your final pledge of servitude. This process usually takes one to two months, depending on the compliance of the postulant. Understand, Jessie, that this will be a rigorous training regime. Hard and demanding beyond even the severe punishments that are part of the learning process. We shall work your mind and body constantly to learn the Rule and to break your will. Are you prepared for this?"
“Yes, Supervisor.”
“The Rule is detailed and complete. But it comes down to one basic Law. 'This slave shall Fear, Love, and Trust her Master above all others.’ Please repeat this.”
“This slave shall Fear, Love, and Trust her Master above all others.”

“You answer correctly with your voice, postulant. But you must engrave this Law on your mind and your heart. We shall soon see if you can follow with your body.” She stood and grabbed a long rod that was leaning against the wall and walked around the table to behind Jessie.
The Supervisor's rod of office was five feet long of polished ebony, two centimeters in diameter. On the bottom end was a shiny bronze cap; on the top was a bronze ball about six centimeters in diameter.
Sapphira scanned the naked back of the kneeling slave. Deftly, with an accuracy gained from long practice, she slammed the heavy ball into the girl's right kidney. Jessie groaned in agony and slumped to her right.
“Kneel upright, postulant!” snapped the Supervisor. “Hold your position until released!”

Jessie straightened up, her lower right side radiating a deep nauseating pain. Her slave training had begun.
The overriding procedural aspect to what is essentially barbaric and tortuous regime makes the scenes all the more erotic. Excellent writing guys ...
Rod of Office.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom