How Would Your Mass Crucifixion Stand Out from The Rest (Such as The Appian Way)?

Go to CruxDreams.com
With Christmas nearing, the crosses along the Appian Way will have to be adorned with Christmas decorations and lights!:xmas:
And those victims adorning the many crosses should have their nude and obscenely positioned bodies decorated with bright colored lights to illuminate their nipples, belly buttons, vaginas, and penises. A more festive display one could not imagine!

And those victims adorning the many crosses should have their nude and obscenely positioned bodies decorated with bright colored lights to illuminate their nipples, belly buttons, vaginas, and penises. A more festive display one could not imagine!
That's exactly what I had in mind!:rolleyes:
For the occasion, as leniency for Christmas, the crucified may wear on piece of clothing : a Santa hat (on their head, of course, where else?):xmas2:

That's exactly what I had in mind!:rolleyes:
For the occasion, as leniency for Christmas, the crucified may wear on piece of clothing : a Santa hat (on their head, of course, where else?):xmas2:
We have an idea, take away the hat to have one piece-

290_1000.jpg

Well, I think to remember that the birth of christ is beginning September and the CocaCola-Truck-Festival is in reality the Roman saturnalias. So that pic would not be appropriate:

coca-cola-truck.jpg

I tried to tell the story of the slaves of Lucius Pedanius Secundus. It's a strange and moving story for me because everyone knew they had done nothing wrong.

After the murder the Senate debated 3 days to decide if the penalty would be carried out. I can only guess at their emotions while they knew a debate was going on. I can only imagine their feelings when news about their fate finally reached them.

I guess it must have taken a few days to start all of the crucifixions -- I doubt whether there was enough manpower to do all the work simultaneously for 400 condemned, plus guard the prisoners and keep order in the town.

Did someone in those days keep 1,200 to 1,600 spikes on hand? Or did they have to arrive from a distant warehouse, or get made by blacksmiths? That must have taken some time.

crux testing saved from DA on 20200830.jpg

I'm thinking about writing a fictionalized version of this story, set in a near-future dystopia when civilization has largely collapsed. For their protection people have returned to living on enormous estates under a wealthy warlord who can keep some order.

I tried to tell the story of the slaves of Lucius Pedanius Secundus. It's a strange and moving story for me because everyone knew they had done nothing wrong.

After the murder the Senate debated 3 days to decide if the penalty would be carried out. I can only guess at their emotions while they knew a debate was going on. I can only imagine their feelings when news about their fate finally reached them.

I guess it must have taken a few days to start all of the crucifixions -- I doubt whether there was enough manpower to do all the work simultaneously for 400 condemned, plus guard the prisoners and keep order in the town.

Did someone in those days keep 1,200 to 1,600 spikes on hand? Or did they have to arrive from a distant warehouse, or get made by blacksmiths? That must have taken some time.

View attachment 1221484

I'm thinking about writing a fictionalized version of this story, set in a near-future dystopia when civilization has largely collapsed. For their protection people have returned to living on enormous estates under a wealthy warlord who can keep some order.
We've actually recovered stockpiles of Roman nails in the hundreds of thousands... that wouldn't be an issue! We discuss it in "Roman Resources"

And G-d yes, I love your stories!!

I'd do mine on a lottery system. All 18-30 year olds in the land have their names submitted into the drawing. Then 10% of the names are drawn and those selected are then crucified naked until they die.

I'd do mine on a lottery system. All 18-30 year olds in the land have their names submitted into the drawing. Then 10% of the names are drawn and those selected are then crucified naked until they die.
A bit extreme as a measure to control overpopulation in the country, don't you think?:rolleyes::roto2cafe:

A mass crucifixion of lovers crosses would be different. Imagine a whole field of crucifixions of two per cross nailed together with penetration to the cross? You would have unisex lovers crosses with a man and a woman on a cross facing each other with penetration, and man-to-man same sex facing same direction with anal penetration or female and female with various creative positions involved. The soon to be crossmates would select a partner of a gender they are attracted to and be crucified to them.

A mass crucifixion of lovers crosses would be different. Imagine a whole field of crucifixions of two per cross nailed together with penetration to the cross? You would have unisex lovers crosses with a man and a woman on a cross facing each other with penetration, and man-to-man same sex facing same direction with anal penetration or female and female with various creative positions involved. The soon to be crossmates would select a partner of a gender they are attracted to and be crucified to them.

Don't forget the punishment aspect, so male-male crosses one organises for heterosexual males, only and so on. It is to put them in a shameful situation. The other aspect is the educational aspect, so the cornu/sedile use is a symbol for the condemned to be victim of the state. The last aspect I see is the show effect, so one would as audience want to see a sodomite being sodomised and a rapist to be raped. Although we see so many things on the net, have someone ever see an exposed rapist? That is strange in some sense, the exception is Bobbitt, I guess. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_and_Lorena_Bobbitt

Don't forget the punishment aspect, so male-male crosses one organises for heterosexual males, only and so on. It is to put them in a shameful situation. The other aspect is the educational aspect, so the cornu/sedile use is a symbol for the condemned to be victim of the state. The last aspect I see is the show effect, so one would as audience want to see a sodomite being sodomised and a rapist to be raped. Although we see so many things on the net, have someone ever see an exposed rapist? That is strange in some sense, the exception is Bobbitt, I guess. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_and_Lorena_Bobbitt
If it's purely for punishment then hetero to hetero etc. But if it's punishment mixed with egotism for either the victims or the executioners pleasure and amusement then they get the gender they like crucified with them, so it would depend on the purpose...

I would make the mass crucifixion last long enough for loved ones to be forced to watch their family members die and decompose before their eyes. Then I would crucify the family members and ram rotting arms and legs of the dead into their cunts, arses and mouths. I would rape them with skulls.

If it's purely for punishment then hetero to hetero etc. But if it's punishment mixed with egotism for either the victims or the executioners pleasure and amusement then they get the gender they like crucified with them, so it would depend on the purpose...
It is indeed the purpose and also the society which the crucifixion takes place. To put it in context there must be some shame involved in as example a nude person on cross. At a society or even small groups where nudity is normal that is not a crucial point and one might crucify the person fully clothed concentrating on pain and the death. Look at this burning man crucifixion (1995) no punishment indeed...

elvis.JPG

The same for the hetero-hetero "fucking" on cross. If such things are natural one would not care.

Back
Top Bottom