I Built a Clip Site for Fantasy Death Fetishists

Go to CruxDreams.com
N

Nyghtfall3D

Apparently I haven't been here since April so I'll preface this post with some background info.

When it comes to personal kinks, I am, first and foremost, a fantasy death fetishist. That means I enjoy watching consenting adults role-play fantasy death scenes. Whether in mainstream movies, TV, or independent fetish videos, it doesn’t matter. If it’s well-produced, I’m interested.

My fetish dates back to my youth. Thanks to relatively liberal parents and a neighborhood friend’s Mom, I got to see a lot of Horror movies by the time I was thirteen, starting with The Exorcist at age ten. By fifteen, I was getting bored with the formulaic story lines, particularly slasher flicks. They weren’t scary anymore so I started watching them to see how many different ways filmmakers could kill off a bunch of stupid coeds. In other words, like most Horror fans today, I started rooting for the villains.

I enjoy a wide variety of different types of death scenes – all of them featured on my new site – but my favorite is asphyxiation. My standard cure for hiccups involves holding my breath to the point of nearly passing out. I can’t imagine a scarier way to die and love watching people act out asphyxia-related death scenes.

In 1994, I joined the World Wide Web shortly after it went public. Three years later, I discovered a website called Necrobabes and learned that I’m not the only one who likes watching people play dead. I’ve been an active member of the community ever since and have a sizable collection of videos, photos, and artwork.

During the Summer of 1999, I started learning how to record and edit videos. I was tired of seeing otherwise great death scenes interrupted by camera cuts to build suspense. I longed to be able to record them and remove the cuts but didn’t have the tools to do anything with my computer. I experimented with various hardware and software configurations until I found a combination that best fit my needs.

That October, I started the first incarnation of my original clip site and then renamed it Cinemasphyxia.com in 2000. It spotlighted fantasy asphyxia scenes in mainstream movies and TV. I ran it for nineteen years before a ten-year-long struggle between it and my 3D art hobby drove me to close it in 2018 - I wanted to focus on creating original art. The EU's GDPR went live that May and WordPress's lack of good GDPR-compliant plugins contributed to my decision.

Thankfully, and suffice it to say, circumstances have changed for the better, and I've missed running a clip site with WordPress.

So. Without further ado, I am very happy to announce the launch of Cinemagore.com: Celebrating On-Screen Fantasy Death.

Thank you, and enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you!

If anyone's having trouble connecting to it, my host may be doing something. I can't even connect via FTP.

EDIT: Dunno what happened but it's working again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Apparently I haven't been here since April so I'll preface this post with some background info.

When it comes to personal kinks, I am, first and foremost, a fantasy death fetishist. That means I enjoy watching consenting adults role-play fantasy death scenes. Whether in mainstream movies, TV, or independent fetish videos, it doesn’t matter. If it’s well-produced, I’m interested.

My fetish dates back to my youth. Thanks to relatively liberal parents and a neighborhood friend’s Mom, I got to see a lot of Horror movies by the time I was thirteen, starting with The Exorcist at age ten. By fifteen, I was getting bored with the formulaic story lines, particularly slasher flicks. They weren’t scary anymore so I started watching them to see how many different ways filmmakers could kill off a bunch of stupid coeds. In other words, like most Horror fans today, I started rooting for the villains.

I enjoy a wide variety of different types of death scenes – all of them featured on my new site – but my favorite is asphyxiation. My standard cure for hiccups involves holding my breath to the point of nearly passing out. I can’t imagine a scarier way to die and love watching people act out asphyxia-related death scenes.

In 1994, I joined the World Wide Web shortly after it went public. Three years later, I discovered a website called Necrobabes and learned that I’m not the only one who likes watching people play dead. I’ve been an active member of the community ever since and have a sizable collection of videos, photos, and artwork.

During the Summer of 1999, I started learning how to record and edit videos. I was tired of seeing otherwise great death scenes interrupted by camera cuts to build suspense. I longed to be able to record them and remove the cuts but didn’t have the tools to do anything with my computer. I experimented with various hardware and software configurations until I found a combination that best fit my needs.

That October, I started the first incarnation of my original clip site and then renamed it Cinemasphyxia.com in 2000. It spotlighted fantasy asphyxia scenes in mainstream movies and TV. I ran it for nineteen years before a ten-year-long struggle between it and my 3D art hobby drove me to close it in 2018 - I wanted to focus on creating original art. The EU's GDPR went live that May and WordPress's lack of good GDPR-compliant plugins contributed to my decision.

Thankfully, and suffice it to say, circumstances have changed for the better, and I've missed running a clip site with WordPress.

So. Without further ado, I am very happy to announce the launch of Cinemagore.com: Celebrating On-Screen Fantasy Death.

Thank you, and enjoy!
Nice to see you here Nightfall! I don't really share that kink, but I wish your site well. Barb and I did write that hanging story, which I posted on VoD, though that was more a psychological study and a detective story than one celebrating the kink...But I do hope all is well with you.

Back
Top Bottom