I'm accused of heresy and blasphemy

Go to CruxDreams.com
Plus secretly practicing another religion and hiding the whereabouts of 2 beautiful young women accused of witchcraft.
From the hard dank rat infested dungeon I'm taken by 2 big men down stone stairs to a dark room of horrors the torture chamber.
3 priests and a scribe to record my confession plus a dr to make sure I don't die before I'm burned at the stake
I'm placed on the floor hands tied behind my back, my naked body trembling in fear as I see the desapbrazier of red hot coals and the scorched wood stocks my bare feet were locked in.
A man took a brush and coated my bae feet with a thick lard mixture as another man kept the coals glowing with a bellows.
The brazier was placed just below my elevated bare feet and my soles were slowly allowed to fry and blister over and over as I was screaming in rope head whipping side to side as a screen was placed between my feet as I refused to confess.
Next after an hour recovery with no salves for my second degree burns causing me intolerable pain.
The cruel men passed a rope over a pulley with windlass to the high ceiling
The rope then was tied to my wrists behind my back.
2 huge stone weights of 125 pounds each and it took 2 men struggling to carry each stone to my burned feet. Now I was ordered to confess and reveal the girls location or I would be subjected to pain beyond my imagination.
I pleaded please no more torture but the priest made an upward motion causing 6 men to operate the windlass
Pulled to the very ceiling and left hanging with 250 pounds added strain to my shoulder joints as I was dropped but not to the floor as I passed out
As I hung my butt was scourged
Not confessing I was brought back to my dungeon cell to recover for continued torture tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom