Impalations

Go to CruxDreams.com
Your series of images describes the scene perfectly, thank you. Great idea the ring of rope tied around the post which should serve as a stopper for the infernal descent. Little regret for the tied ankles, preventing the young woman from being able to fight against the rise of the pole in her with her feet and legs. The scene would be even more perfect if it took place in the middle of a market place crowded with a hostile crowd or in the center of an arena.

Your series of images describes the scene perfectly, thank you. Great idea the ring of rope tied around the post which should serve as a stopper for the infernal descent. Little regret for the tied ankles, preventing the young woman from being able to fight against the rise of the pole in her with her feet and legs. The scene would be even more perfect if it took place in the middle of a market place crowded with a hostile crowd or in the center of an arena.
Thanks for the idea!

Yes, the presence of spectators changes the picture somewhat. Perhaps I should have added them at the beginning, but when I published the first render I had no plans to develop this story yet. The unexpectedly high attention to the picture inspired me to continue.

ImpVil23fix.jpg

Yes, the presence of spectators changes the picture somewhat. Perhaps I should have added them at the beginning, but when I published the first render I had no plans to develop this story yet. The unexpectedly high attention to the picture inspired me to continue.

View attachment 1092801
woww!

The way you are impaling her matches exactly with my description in a story I've written long ago.
With your consent I will repost your pic there and I will tag you of course!

This is a movie scene I have come across in a longer collection of unconnected scenes which from the poor quality and the transitions is a transfer from a multi-generation VHS tape. No idea of the name of this movie, except that it seems to be set in medieval France (at one stage there is a sign displayed saying "Sodomites et fornicatrices avec des Fretres [sic] de Jesus". We see three women impaled by a group of armed fanatics in a ruined village. The editing rather glosses over certain practical difficulties arising with this method of execution.

If this looks familiar, can you tell me the source?

Women impalement execution from movie-00.00.06.240.jpegWomen impalement execution from movie-00.00.14.240.jpegWomen impalement execution from movie-00.00.25.399.jpegWomen impalement execution from movie-00.00.26.399.jpegWomen impalement execution from movie-00.00.33.920.jpegWomen impalement execution from movie-00.00.36.640.jpegWomen impalement execution from movie-00.00.36.920.jpegWomen impalement execution from movie-00.00.40.679.jpegWomen impalement execution from movie-00.01.40.519.jpeg

View attachment Women impalement execution from movie-00.00.00.000-00.01.42.799.mp4

This is a movie scene I have come across in a longer collection of unconnected scenes which from the poor quality and the transitions is a transfer from a multi-generation VHS tape. No idea of the name of this movie, except that it seems to be set in medieval France (at one stage there is a sign displayed saying "Sodomites et fornicatrices avec des Fretres [sic] de Jesus". We see three women impaled by a group of armed fanatics in a ruined village. The editing rather glosses over certain practical difficulties arising with this method of execution.

If this looks familiar, can you tell me the source?

View attachment 1092808View attachment 1092809View attachment 1092810View attachment 1092811View attachment 1092812View attachment 1092813View attachment 1092814View attachment 1092815View attachment 1092816

View attachment 1092817

L'histoire en marche (Roger kahane)

Thanks for the prompt reply! With those details, I have found the IMdb page (link) -- trying to locate a better rip.

[One of the search hits I'm getting is for page 125 of this very thread -- apologies for the duplication.]
I couldnt find more than the scene you have posted above, if you find anything let us know!

I need to do a mini-comic for Crux... it's been a while since I created a good impalement!
Because of my family and new job, I have a hell of a little time now ... But they spend at least 2 hours every day creating in daz3d .. I don't know how long it will take me to create my work, but I think everything will be there! From SJ I learned his erotic style and crucifixion, and from Quoom torture reality! But they inspire with everything ... And I have some news .. And improvements .. But you'll see later. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom