In praise of the pillory

Go to CruxDreams.com
I found some of the wonderful Tibool drawings on my old hard drive and would like to show them to you
tibl034.jpg tibl038.jpg tibl039.jpg

Forgiven! ;)

Yesterday I posted a picture that didn't show a Pillory. (Sir Henry must have been distracted by something again...) Thanks for the forgiveness, ducon007!

Nevertheless, to make amends, here is a special pillory. An anvil pillory. Very special, as you can see.
It comes from one of the many picture stories by the artist Feather, whom I adore.

Some time ago I had edited six pictures from this story and remodelled them according to my own fantasies and turned them into (my) own story.
I'll be so polite as to spare you the remaining five pictures with extremely brutal and bloody content... let everyone imagine the further course of events...
Anyway - enjoy this special pillory!

Attachments

• very special pillory.JPG
    very special pillory.JPG
    58.3 KB · Views: 378
This so hot! My only concern is permanent damage (obviously). Would be wonderful if I could be severely damaged and then instantly reset for more fun.
Oh dear, badly damaged and then immediately "reset"?
Yes, it would be nice if that were possible... - but unfortunately it's not.
Of course, many injuries heal over time, but in real sessions (which we distinguish from pure fantasy!) I usually refuse anything that inflicts real wounds on my female sub (i.e. those that require medical treatment), let alone permanent damage.
Such things are only allowed to happen in my head, in my imagination/fantasy - never in real life!
But it's all the nicer when we can find all this in pictures and yes: that's really HOT!

Indeed, we can imagine a rather "gory" sequel!
By the way, "no milk...,no tits!" reminds me of the cult line from the film "Intouchables": "Pas de bras..., pas de chocolat!" (No arms..., no chocolate!)
But that's beside the point...
Ah, "Intouchables"... In Germany the film was called "Ziemlich beste Freunde" (English translation: "Pretty Best Friends") with François Cluzet (Philippe), Omar Sy (Driss) and the enchanting Anne Le Ny (Yvonne) in the leading roles...
A wonderful film! I've seen it three times.
And yes: "no arms - no chocolate"... macabre, but in the context of the film scene a classic!
It may look as if "no milk - no tits!" is borrowed from the film quote, but to be honest I hadn't thought of that when I created my mini picture story of the suddenly "run dry" milk slave "Olivia".
But be that as it may... it fits!

I'm afraid this device here doesn't pass for a pillory, does it?
No? I thought so. Well, then you should enjoy my today's silhouette graphic (it's still "warm from the oven"!) off-topic, so to speak.
I call the two-part picture "The sad end of Babette... but she shouldn't have cheated" and I would be happy if you like it anyway...

Attachments

• Hanging silhouette grafic.2.jpg
    Hanging silhouette grafic.2.jpg
    156.7 KB · Views: 276
  • Hanging silhouette grafic.1.jpg
    Hanging silhouette grafic.1.jpg
    203.8 KB · Views: 307
These pillory's are excellent, especially in wind, cool weather and rain.
653_1000.jpg 618_1000.jpg

These pillory's are excellent, especially in wind, cool weather and rain.
View attachment 1474942 View attachment 1474941
Yes, but it's quite relaxing sitting down... :D

Hey you two!
Gosh, who are you: executors or gentlemen? I think gentlemen, real cavaliers, isn't it?
You offer the ladies, these criminals waiting for their sentences, a comfortable seat and you're happy that they're doing well in the pillory...
Ooooh, how sweet of you.

Shit! Tell me, have you been bathing in the Fukushima decay pool for too long?

Hell! Maybe we'll offer them a cup of hot tea or coffee too?
A bowl of biscuits or a slice of cake perhaps, eh?
Should I bring a warm blanket when I come out for punishment?
And maybe a box of chocolate kisses for the ladies???

devil-they-are-driving-me-crazy!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom