In praise of the pillory

Go to CruxDreams.com
Alright, Tree. I have to admit it works, but I can’t imagine there’s much of a market out there for this contraption … well … perhaps in Arkansas … but…
Well, Barb, I also do not believe that there is a potential market for this device.
However, such devices always make me think and I am usually grateful for my ingenuity. So, I could imagine attaching one (or even TWO) pegs to the thing, which are then inserted into certain - er, hm - body orifices, so that we can then use the device turned 90° like a bench, on which she then sits almost motionless - the pegs in her...

Progress report # 789......
After much deliberation and dissatisfaction I have decided to scrap the previous centre section, as I felt that :-
A) : The holes were too big :(
B) : Said,holes,especially the neck one was too crude.:mad:
C) : Decided to order new circular-saw bits in the appropriate sizes...

So,as it stands (until supplies arrive),the project is at a (temporary) hiatus...a state of flux. Grrrrr !!
So
nearly there,it's annoying !!:BangHead:
Before : Screenshot_20240601_074125_Gallery.jpg
After : Screenshot_20240601_072739_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
After much deliberation and dissatisfaction I have decided to scrap the previous centre section, as I felt that :-

So,as it stands (until supplies arrive),the project is at a (temporary) hiatus...a state of flux. Grrrrr !!
So
Before : View attachment 1479615
After : View attachment 1479616
If the holes are to crude, line them with some fabric e.g. leather

If the holes are to crude, line them with some fabric e.g. leather
Hmm. Good idea.
Need to get some vinyl fabric and some domed pins (?)
UPDATE : Have now ordered both. ;)

Last edited:

So
Before : View attachment 1479615
After : View attachment 1479616

Hi Baracus,
interested in trying this model soon?
Having designed two different pillory models over the past few years and built 1 each for my home use and a couple for BDSM friends, I have recently designed and made technical drawings of a third model. I am currently building the device, or to be more precise: I bought all the components last week.
The special attraction of model no. 3 will be that this time she will not be clamped with her head, but with her two tits, either with her legs spread or closed.
My sub is already looking forward to it (and so am I!) and I think I'll have it finished within the next two weeks.
(sorry if I have blacked out my real name on the sheet for publication here)

Attachments

• Pillory modell ''Sir Henry''.jpg
    Pillory modell ''Sir Henry''.jpg
    219.6 KB · Views: 290
Hi Baracus,
interested in trying this model soon?
Having designed two different pillory models over the past few years and built 1 each for my home use and a couple for BDSM friends, I have recently designed and made technical drawings of a third model. I am currently building the device, or to be more precise: I bought all the components last week.
The special attraction of model no. 3 will be that this time she will not be clamped with her head, but with her two tits, either with her legs spread or closed.
My sub is already looking forward to it (and so am I!) and I think I'll have it finished within the next two weeks.
(sorry if I have blacked out my real name on the sheet for publication here)
Make sure the holes for tits are not so big that she can pull them out. (adding to the discomfort in the meantime.) Otherwise, attach a strap at the back that keeps her body pressed against the pillory.

Back
Top Bottom