In praise of the pillory

Go to CruxDreams.com
Good news.....it's done !! Baracus's own home-made Pillory. :)
Here it is,in it's kinky glory...
(P.S. please ignore the typical kitchen background lol !!)
Screenshot_20240601_210812_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20240603_134234_Gallery.jpg

I wiil be releasing further details regarding the fitments....(the boring stuff)
Comments and Critiques welcome.

A dungeon style pedicure? Does it come bundled with a session with the dungeon acupuncture master perhaps?
Yes it does, but I confess that I'm no acupuncture master, and I use slightly larger needles. :devil2:
Btw, I've been a fan of your art for a while now, and thank you for sharing.

Hey, I'm an expert on acupuncture:

Attachments

• Titten durchbohrt.JPG
    Titten durchbohrt.JPG
    95.1 KB · Views: 166
Good news.....it's done !! Baracus's own home-made Pillory. :)
Here it is,in it's kinky glory...
(P.S. please ignore the typical kitchen background lol !!)
View attachment 1480485View attachment 1480486

I wiil be releasing further details regarding the fitments....(the boring stuff)
Comments and Critiques welcome.

Very professional, indeed! My compliments, Baracus!

But I didn't realize there is also (quote) “boring stuff” when it comes to pillories... :lol:

As  threatened promised,here's the technical nitty-gritty...
Firstly,I've now decided to KEEP the other headboard,for bigger folks,or rather,Males. ;)

Here's the dimensions,of my Pillory,copyright of Baracus.
It comes in Seven sections,ergo designed to be dismantled and assembled at will.
It is not Height-Adjustable.

Pillory Height : 50.5 inches (128cm)

Headboard width : 39 inches (99cm)
" depth : 1 inch (27mm)
" Height : 15 inches (38cm) total.
Boards are 2 × 4.5 inches (19 cm)
Headboard Holes are as follows :
A/ 65mm × 2 (Hands) 160mm ×1 (Neck) Female.
B/ 75mm × 2 (Hands) Approx 185mm (Neck) Male.
Both come with a single 75mm Screw eye ring and Caribiner Cliphook.

Upright Posts are 50 inches (127 cm) high × 2
Posts are 3 feet 1 inch (94cm) apart.

Base Feet are 3 feet zero inches long and are fitted with 4 × 75mm Screw eyes and Caribiner cliphooks. (For restraint)

Fixings :
20 M8-sized Nut/ Bolt combinations...
(2 × 13mm, 4 × 11cm, and 14 × 10cm)
1 × Handle & 1 × large Hinge.
A single,chained 6 inch 14mm Wooden Dowel locks the upper board in place.
Here's some boring pics.... ;)
Screenshot_20240603_133354_Gallery.jpg Feet
Screenshot_20240603_133342_Gallery.jpg Lock in place.
Screenshot_20240603_133403_Gallery.jpgLock stored. (The smaller Nut/ Ring/Bolt is a form of Travel- Lock !!)
Screenshot_20240603_134111_Gallery.jpgHinge,(opposite side.)
Screenshot_20240603_134234_Gallery.jpgThe Finished Article....( or is it ??)

Last edited:
I'm thinking of adding a Horizontal-Pillory designed to trap hands and feet.
Using the combined dimensions of the wrist holes. (75mm + 65mm respectively)...
WATCH THIS SPACE...!!

Here's the view of the front of the Pillory.
The name plate is for displaying the victim's crimes or misdemeanours.... ;)
(Note the black Square,on the R/H Leg...my trademark)
Screenshot_20240605_085616_Gallery.jpg

All done and, as I said, a first-class job!
But I think one little thing is still missing...

What's about the victim? :Laie_22mini:
I have a couple of shoots booked,involving the Pillory,in the next couple of months..... ;) :devil:

Ladies and Gentlemen,
I would like to introduce you to Betty in a very special treatment during a session with a tit pillory in the former “TG2CLUB”.
(Oh hell, how I love her enormous boobs with their huge areoles!)
Together with Anita, Bianca, Hilde, Juggs & Rita she was one of my favorite models there.

To my greatest regret, the site closed with the death of the founder and operator of the Hungary-based legendary “TortureGalaxy” (later “TG2CLUB”), one of the most extreme and hardest projects in the BDSM world.

Enjoy her treatment!

tg2c_pillory_betty_02.jpgtg2c_pillory_betty_04.jpgtg2c_pillory_betty_08.JPGtg2c_pillory_betty_014.JPGtg2c_pillory_betty_019.JPGtg2c_pillory_betty_026.JPGtg2c_pillory_betty_038.JPGtg2c_pillory_betty_051.JPGtg2c_pillory_betty_066.JPGtg2c_pillory_betty_072.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sorry: I had uploaded the pictures of Betty here in numerical order according to the chronological sequence in the 51-minute TG2C film (see the numbers in the picture titles).
I don't understand why they now appear here in random order. That is very unfortunate!
I hope it's just an error on my computer...

As  threatened promised,here's the technical nitty-gritty...
Firstly,I've now decided to KEEP the other headboard,for bigger folks,or rather,Males. ;)

Here's the dimensions,of my Pillory,copyright of Baracus.
It comes in Seven sections,ergo designed to be dismantled and assembled at will.
It is not Height-Adjustable.

Pillory Height : 50.5 inches (128cm)

Headboard width : 39 inches (99cm)
" depth : 1 inch (27mm)
" Height : 15 inches (38cm) total.
Boards are 2 × 4.5 inches (19 cm)
Headboard Holes are as follows :
A/ 65mm × 2 (Hands) 160mm ×1 (Neck) Female.
B/ 75mm × 2 (Hands) Approx 185mm (Neck) Male.
Both come with a single 75mm Screw eye ring and Caribiner Cliphook.

Upright Posts are 50 inches (127 cm) high × 2
Posts are 3 feet 1 inch (94cm) apart.

Base Feet are 3 feet zero inches long and are fitted with 4 × 75mm Screw eyes and Caribiner cliphooks. (For restraint)

Fixings :
20 M8-sized Nut/ Bolt combinations...
(2 × 13mm, 4 × 11cm, and 14 × 10cm)
1 × Handle & 1 × large Hinge.
A single,chained 6 inch 14mm Wooden Dowel locks the upper board in place.
Here's some boring pics.... ;)
View attachment 1480779 Feet
View attachment 1480780 Lock in place.
View attachment 1480781Lock stored. (The smaller Nut/ Ring/Bolt is a form of Travel- Lock !!)
View attachment 1480782Hinge,(opposite side.)
View attachment 1480783The Finished Article....( or is it ??)
That's a very impressive job!

Ladies and Gentlemen,
I would like to introduce you to Betty in a very special treatment during a session with a tit pillory in the former “TG2CLUB”.
(Oh hell, how I love her enormous boobs with their huge areoles!)
Together with Anita, Bianca, Hilde, Juggs & Rita she was one of my favorite models there.

To my greatest regret, the site closed with the death of the founder and operator of the Hungary-based legendary “TortureGalaxy” (later “TG2CLUB”), one of the most extreme and hardest projects in the BDSM world.

Enjoy her treatment!
I really miss that site. Surely there is an archive of it somewhere...

Rita and Anita were my favourite girls there

tg2club_anita_from-2324.jpgrita_torture_galaxy_pierced_tattoed_needles_slave_097.jpg

I really miss that site. Surely there is an archive of it somewhere...

Rita and Anita were my favourite girls there

View attachment 1481484View attachment 1481485

Yes, Darkprincess, it is tragic!
It's a pity that Zoltán Kőrösi aka “Master Serpent”, the (complicated in dealing with other people) operator of the project, died after a serious illness on July 27, 2020. He had been battling diagnosed pancreatic cancer for 8 terrible weeks - in vain: the fucking cancer had finally beaten him.
I last had email contact with Zoltan on October 7, 2018. I haven't deleted his last email to this day and treasure it together with a private photo of him.

Rita, by the way, was his first model and later his first wife, whom he left years later for “Angel”, who was also one of his models. However, Angel was unable to continue running the studio, which had existed for over 10 years in a 200-year-old historic building at Király Street 19 (19 király utca) in the VII district of Budapest; she sold it.

Unfortunately, I only know the current living conditions of two models, Betty and Rita (the latter unfortunately suffered a very tragic fate).
In addition to lots of still photos, I have all 26 session films of Rita and all 30 session films of "my" Betty.
In total there are 166 TG/TG2C films with 14 models in my archive (some of the oldest in poor picture quality).
Unfortunately, I don't know what happened to the other ladies I adore, although I am still in contact with the Budapest BDSM scene.

In the period between about 2007 and 2012, I was inspired by a number of Zoltan's actions for my own sessions, the core pieces or framework plots of which I realized (in a very much reduced form) in some sessions and which are also photo-documented in Sir Henry's presentations.

Unfortunately, there is no comparable site or project to date; the closest thing I could recommend to BDSM hardcore fans would be “BrutalMaster” (USA), where the whipping is really intense and often very bloody. Nothing for the faint-hearted. But Bill's models earn a fortune in the sessions.

I'm sorry: I had uploaded the pictures of Betty here in numerical order according to the chronological sequence in the 51-minute TG2C film (see the numbers in the picture titles).
I don't understand why they now appear here in random order. That is very unfortunate!
I hope it's just an error on my computer...
They weren't random, they seemed to be in descending order...

I've taken the liberty of posting them as thumbnails, which I think are now in order?

Back
Top Bottom