INTERROGATION

Go to CruxDreams.com

Slave John

Executioner
Curious who else out there has the same interrogation fetish. Take it beyond just crucifixion but desire to be spreadeagled and naked. Electricity being used would be awesome and of course, any good interrogator would focus on the genitals. I'm a straight Male, so a woman would be my preference, but I must confess that a man might know a thing or too as well. A.dark dungeon is certainly a possibility, but a modern almost medical type torture chamber would really fill the bill. Oh, and gagged or not? Would love to hear any ideas if you're interested as well.

Last edited:
Curious who else out there has the same interrogation fetish. Take it beyond just crucifixion but desire to be spreadeagled and naked. Electricity being used would be awesome and of course, any good interrogator would focus on the genitals. I'm a straight Male, so a woman would be my preference, but I must confess that a man might know a thing or too as well. A.dark dungeon is certainly a possibility, but a mde.rn almost medical type torture chamber would really fill the bill. Oh, and gagged or not?

John, interrogation isn’t my thing, but I suspect these two are up your alley.

39B39C76-B2C8-4AD2-B26E-06C41CC3A281.jpeg 14DCC9F1-8909-41D7-B1B7-77869087E09D.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Barb and I had what I thought was a pretty good electrointerrogation scene in our story "Assignment: Zilawe" set in a fictional African dictatorship

That scene appears in Chapters 11 and 12

Barb and I had what I thought was a pretty good electrointerrogation scene in our story "Assignment: Zilawe" set in a fictional African dictatorship

I'll check it out. Thanks

Curious who else out there has the same interrogation fetish. Take it beyond just crucifixion but desire to be spreadeagled and naked. Electricity being used would be awesome and of course, any good interrogator would focus on the genitals. I'm a straight Male, so a woman would be my preference, but I must confess that a man might know a thing or too as well. A.dark dungeon is certainly a possibility, but a modern almost medical type torture chamber would really fill the bill. Oh, and gagged or not? Would love to hear any ideas if you're interested as well.
I love all forms of controlled torture, interrogation included. Take a look at some of my posts, maybe you might find something to stimulate these thoughts :)

And the scenes in Last Liason in Lyon were even better!

Last edited:
Very much my fantasy - well, one of my hotttest.
And as we're advertising our wares, my
has lots of - well, what it says on the tin ... :devil:

John, interrogation isn’t my thing, but I suspect these two are up your alley.
I like that second one but not the first one so much. That brings up a relevant point (for me at least). I guess I'm not into real-world scenarios like this but I'm able to enjoy it in a more fantasy or scifi setting. Actually maybe that's not quite right either - I enjoy some of the Roman stuff and that's real-world, but ancient, so perhaps I should revise my comment that I'm not so keen on present-day real-world scenarios like this, outside of an obviously BDSM dungeon scene.

Does that make sense?

View attachment 858079

I find that this video is one of the best ... It would be "wonderful" if I was at her place ( the victim of course !:D)
Look at her body arching under the pain ! Mmmmmmmmmm ! :rolleyes:

This clip is excellent, and I would love to see it as a scene within the context of a longer movie. Thanks for sharing.

View attachment 858079 I find that this video is one of the best ... It would be "wonderful" if I was at her place ( the victim of course !:D) Look at her body arching under the pain ! Mmmmmmmmmm ! :rolleyes:

It's one of my favorite scenes as well. Too bad I can't understand what they are saying.
The fact that a woman is a member of the team is a big turn on for me.

Back
Top Bottom