INTERROGATION

Go to CruxDreams.com
I absolutely love this thread. The Junta dictatorship torturing political prisoners is my favorite scenario. Going from leading the revolution to sex slave is such an intense fall. A rebel unable to rebel.

I feel like in some ways Slave Leia is an example of the genre. Senator and Leader of the Rebel Alliance, who should be plotting the final battle of The Rebellion, but is instead chained, displayed and trying to preserve her sexual dignity in just slave lingerie. She seems much more broken down by the public sexual humiliation than by the more conventional interrogation for info by the Empire.

An awesome twist on the scenario, would be the serious disciplined revolutionary woman trying so hard to preserve secret information from the interrogators, that she fails to realize that her own sexuality is the goal in itself. Not just for the pleasure of her captors, but to break her down as a political threat. She wont be making any revolutions, when she's the sex slave of Junta masters.

My favorite version of its like a real world version of Slave Leia. the Leader of the Rebel Alliance chained up and displayed in slave lingerie. Letting her trade a reduction of the pain in exchange for sexual submission and humiliation.

Back
Top Bottom