JD's bazaar

Go to CruxDreams.com
For those familiar with the Witcher universe, the Grand Duchess of Toussaint Anna Henrietta had in a past an adventure with the itinerant minstrel Dandelion. Her husband found out and here's how the story happened. Descriptive text by Lord Ludwig.

"You should have been more careful, Henrietta. Look what situation your recklessness put us in"

"MY recklessness? How DARE you! You went from tavern to tavern flaunting your endeavors, telling everyone of your exploits"

"I never mentioned you, my dear Henrie..."

"Don't you go dearing on me, you scoundrel. You didn't mention me, you only said the most pretty and noble woman of all Toussaint had fallen for your charms. How difficult do you think it was for my husband's spies to put it together?

To think this idiot had probably cost her her life. Henrietta realized that putting her in the same dungeon, along with her not-so-secret-anymore lover, the poet Dandelion, was not the act of kindness on part of her old husband she first believed it was. She had hoped for comfort, instead she was starting to despise the cheating bastard. Who had squealed more than she had, earlier. He HAD lived up to his fame in bed, to be honest. But had it been worth all this? Maybe her being dragged naked through town and then whipped and branded in the dungeon would sate the duke's thirst for vengeance. Maybe she could win him back over. Or maybe he would throw her out, a duchess no longer, with service in a brothel as the only option to earn her living. But at least she would live. That was what she hoped. Now what did the duchy's laws on penalties for infidelity say again? She should have given more attention to those aspects of being a ruler's wife...

"Tell me, Henrietta..." The idiot was speaking again.

"That old law of Toussaint stating infidelity involving the Duke's bride equates attempted regicide and is thus punished by being pulled apart by horses got abolished long ago, right?"

duchess elope Untitled-04 05.jpg duchess Untitled-01 09.jpg

The runaway lovers, after being captured trying to flee the Dukedom.

duchess Untitled 8 03 v07.jpg

Whipping

duchess Untitled 14 05bA.jpg

Being prepared for branding. Large wooden buttplugs are inserted to prevent soiling at the extreme duress of the suplice

duchess Untitled-01 08 C V3.jpg

Branding of the unfaithful wife and her lover

duchess Untitled 13 03bA.jpg

Waiting for sentencing

duchess Untitled-13 01.jpg

Hope you like them. Please comment on pluses and minuses. LL and me would be grateful to hear from you, filthy degenerates.

Nice sequence. How about showing how she looks from his point of view at key moments such as when the brand is applied, and when, presumably in future images, they are publicly tormented? Or showing both of them, her face twisted in agony and him looking.... empathetic? full of dread? secretly satisfied at her abasement?

Glad you like them.
It's a 'logical' continuation of the story of Princess of Thieves 2001 when Gwyn (Keira) is trying to save her father, Robin Hood from the racking at the hands of Prince John, the main vilain. And of course, my putrid imagination tried to figure out how would unfold if Gwyn would fail in her rescue and join her father on the rack.

What? :lol: You got a be more specific than that! LOL .. after all, only vanity push me to share these brainfarts and the chance of meeting like minded individuals.
From the same setting, an older Robin Hood and his daughter on the Wheel of Fortune. One showing the torturers' attention, the other one unblemished. See which one suits your taste.
doe1971 said:
Glad to hear. I'm a sucker for compliments, you know. Seriously, makes me wish to go on posting crazy stuff like this knowing there's more than one sick fuck like me. Anyone in particular you'd like to see in my imaginary perils?

I would like to see a sequel Xena29
keira wheel Untitled-20 14b.jpg
keira Untitled-104 08.jpg
img-1519413777.jpgimg-1519413777.jpg

Not exactly a father and daughter plot I am imagining, when I see this pics.
A man and a woman are on a secret mission in a foreign country. Whatever it is : spying, planning sabotage, trying to contact the regime’s opposition, preparing the abduction of a famous scientist…
They are professionals, and they share the respect for and trust in each other’s professional skills. However, neither their characters do not match, nor their tempers. He is a man, as a man is, and his testosterone continuously urges him to seek sex with her. He is too professional, however, to surrender to that, knowing it could jeopardize their delicate mission. Yet, his suppressed desires and his ever present scent of masculine dominance are picked up by his female team mate. She feels no emotional attraction towards him, and she abhors the thought of going to bed with him. And she is annoyed by that scent of masculine dominance, making her feel, he looks down upon her, as if she just is his ‘secretary’, as if she is in the subordinate position of the two of them, and she hates it not to be respected as an equal.
The resulting attitude she takes, annoys him in turn, as he perceives her as being stubborn, arrogant and unreasonable, making him cautious and suspicious towards her, and making him tend to take charge over things, and as he does so, she perceives him as dominant… an eternal circle. Occasionally, the air between them feels rather thick!
Then, they get caught! Towards their interrogators, they behave according to the do’s and don’ts that have been instructed to them. Yet, mutually, they blame each other for the failure! To a level, they even more dislike each other!
Not satisfied what they are telling them, their captors move the interrogation to a higher, more intense level! They are brought together to the torture room! They get stripped naked and simultaneously subjected to the same tortures. Between the interrogation sessions, they are forced to stand naked, body against body, chained in difficult position. They soon have no more secrets for each other. They suffer the same treatment at the same time, next to each other. They feel the same pain! They hear each other’s cries of pain, begging for mercy, each other’s wailing, they watch each other’s weaknesses, each other’s bodily degrading and humiliation!
Will the torture separate them more, will one break in front of the other, and get the scorn, or will it bring them together as a stronger team?
For those familiar with the Witcher universe, the Grand Duchess of Toussaint Anna Henrietta had in a past an adventure with the itinerant minstrel Dandelion. Her husband found out and here's how the story happened. Descriptive text by Lord Ludwig.

"You should have been more careful, Henrietta. Look what situation your recklessness put us in"

"MY recklessness? How DARE you! You went from tavern to tavern flaunting your endeavors, telling everyone of your exploits"

"I never mentioned you, my dear Henrie..."

"Don't you go dearing on me, you scoundrel. You didn't mention me, you only said the most pretty and noble woman of all Toussaint had fallen for your charms. How difficult do you think it was for my husband's spies to put it together?

To think this idiot had probably cost her her life. Henrietta realized that putting her in the same dungeon, along with her not-so-secret-anymore lover, the poet Dandelion, was not the act of kindness on part of her old husband she first believed it was. She had hoped for comfort, instead she was starting to despise the cheating bastard. Who had squealed more than she had, earlier. He HAD lived up to his fame in bed, to be honest. But had it been worth all this? Maybe her being dragged naked through town and then whipped and branded in the dungeon would sate the duke's thirst for vengeance. Maybe she could win him back over. Or maybe he would throw her out, a duchess no longer, with service in a brothel as the only option to earn her living. But at least she would live. That was what she hoped. Now what did the duchy's laws on penalties for infidelity say again? She should have given more attention to those aspects of being a ruler's wife...

"Tell me, Henrietta..." The idiot was speaking again.

"That old law of Toussaint stating infidelity involving the Duke's bride equates attempted regicide and is thus punished by being pulled apart by horses got abolished long ago, right?"

View attachment 786254 View attachment 786259

The runaway lovers, after being captured trying to flee the Dukedom.

View attachment 786255

Whipping

View attachment 786257

Being prepared for branding. Large wooden buttplugs are inserted to prevent soiling at the extreme duress of the suplice

View attachment 786258

Branding of the unfaithful wife and her lover

View attachment 786256

Waiting for sentencing

View attachment 786260

Hope you like them. Please comment on pluses and minuses. LL and me would be grateful to hear from you, filthy degenerates.

These are all sensational. Kudos!!

Esteemed pervs, did you play King's Bounty: Armored Princess?

I'm revisiting an extension I was not aware of (KB:AP Crossworlds) and there the valiant (and rather skimply clothed) princess Amelie is smashing hordes of orcs ... I was thinking what would happen should she lose a battle to orcs at least once ...

1575520631286.png Untitled-1 02.jpg

Esteemed pervs, did you play King's Bounty: Armored Princess?

I'm revisiting an extension I was not aware of (KB:AP Crossworlds) and there the valiant (and rather skimply clothed) princess Amelie is smashing hordes of orcs ... I was thinking what would happen should she lose a battle to orcs at least once ...

View attachment 787506 View attachment 787507
You didn't know about the Crossworlds expansion? This is unforgivable!:facepalm:;)
Crossworlds is THE definitive way to play KB. The only way to make it better is by installing the fan made mod Red Sands.
BTW do you play the KB games vanilla, or with the self-imposed zero casualties challenge?

Anyway, Amelie looks hotter than ever. So maybe it can be forgiven, after all. May I suggest some more "orcish" tortures like, for example, exposure to the sun staked out spread-eagled in the desert or things involving horses, cactii, wasps or ants or other insects and the like? Or, as a variation on the whipping theme, a nice setup would be Amalia hanging suspended from a tree or a gallow-like pole and one (or two, one from either side) orc riding on a boar and striking her with the whip on passing her by.

Ah, and I almost forgot: Amalia also fights pirates, necromancers, vampires, demons, reptiloid creatures... maybe they all have different ideas about how she should be treated, were she to be defeated and captured alive:fighting02:

Ah, and I almost forgot: Amalia also fights pirates, necromancers, vampires, demons, reptiloid creatures... maybe they all have different ideas about how she should be treated, were she to be defeated and captured alive:fighting02:

Right, except that I DO have an orc figure in my Poser libraries but not a pirate, necromancer, vampire, demon or reptiloid. And definetely I'm not willing to buy those props from Daz or Renderosity. :smoking:

Marion Fitzwalter, Robin Hood's companion got drugged and abducted by the Sheriff of Nottingham's men and now wakes up in the dungeon, naked, tied to the rack, waiting for the inevitable questioning to begin.

Attachments

• sasha6_02_03 03c v5.jpg
    sasha6_02_03 03c v5.jpg
    192.2 KB · Views: 1,470
Back
Top Bottom