JD's bazaar

Go to CruxDreams.com
Unfortunately, the preparation for the torture of Marion was in vain, as Robin was found and brought soon in the torture room as well, making the testimony of the lady of the forrest irrelevant. Now, Bishop of Hereford is only after pain and fun. One of his favorite tools is the 'wedding bed', where couples are tied together and racked until the tendons start popping and muscles start tearing. Bets are being made on whose joints will dislocate first. Because Robin is stronger, two inches extra stretch on him are allowed before the 'competition' starts. Who would you bet on?

Attachments

• robin Untitled-08 03g.jpg
    robin Untitled-08 03g.jpg
    324.8 KB · Views: 1,517
Last edited:
Unfortunately, the preparation for the torture of Marion was in vain, as Robin was found and brought soon in the torture room as well, making the testimony of the lady of the forrest irrelevant. Now, Bishop of Hereford is only after pain and fun. One of his favorite tools is the 'wedding bed', where couples are tied together and racked until the tendons start popping and muscles start tearing. Bets are being made on whose joints will dislocate first. Because Robin is stronger, two inches extra stretch on him are allowed before the 'competition' starts. Who would you bet on?

soooo diabolical ... :confused:

Oh Robin ... why hast thou cast thy bet on me? Surely thou wouldst sacrifice thyself first out of affection for I, thy truly beloved? :confused:

From the looks of things, specifically HIS thing, not sure this is stirring the "groom's" libido.

I think the expressions on their faces ... beautifully rendered by the artist ... tell it all. They are in agony and it’s not at all surprising the groom’s libido is not particularly active.

CF7F940F-7663-4B33-B271-69B14B7D78FF.jpeg Now here again ... I do love these ... is a work which offers so much. The expression on her face, her posture, the fact that she has been placed on the rack but not stretched yet, the eye-catching beam of light that both captures her imagination along with the viewer’s, the rough arched stonework and its dark colorings. It’s a rich tapestry. Great artwork.

View attachment 790933 Now here again ... I do love these ... is a work which offers so much. The expression on her face, her posture, the fact that she has been placed on the rack but not stretched yet, the eye-catching beam of light that both captures her imagination along with the viewer’s, the rough arched stonework and its dark colorings. It’s a rich tapestry. Great artwork.
Barb is jealous...

View attachment 790933 Now here again ... I do love these ... is a work which offers so much. The expression on her face, her posture, the fact that she has been placed on the rack but not stretched yet, the eye-catching beam of light that both captures her imagination along with the viewer’s, the rough arched stonework and its dark colorings. It’s a rich tapestry. Great artwork.
Nice reading of a lovely image

Glad you liked them. Two unfinished angles from the same setup, one with Marion in a breast crusher, another with Robin saving the day. They are sitting for so long on my disks, I doubt i'll ever actually finish them properly.

Attachments

• marion 33lf5_1_08_46 13B.jpg
    marion 33lf5_1_08_46 13B.jpg
    214.2 KB · Views: 1,315
  • marion_02_03 06 c v4.jpg
    marion_02_03 06 c v4.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 1,376
Glad you liked them. Two unfinished angles from the same setup, one with Marion in a breast crusher, another with Robin saving the day. They are sitting for so long on my disks, I doubt i'll ever actually finish them properly.

With regards to the first pic, surely Robin has better things to be doing than interfering with Marion's impending torture....like robbing from the rich...yadda, yadda, yadda...

Back
Top Bottom